Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissLaLaB

Hi beauts, hope you’re all okay.

Feeling a bit crushed today (not by Amy Jayne). Did a pregnancy test the other night - clear positive. Did some last night once we were home to confirm… all negative 😔 Feel a bit lost really. We weren’t trying, we were very careful, but we both feel really devastated.

Sorry to bring down the vibe. I just feel so lost and needed a vent x
Thinking of you hun 🤍 Possibly try one more test in a few days ? X

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’m good sweetheart, hope you are too❤ (nearly halfway through the month for you❤) hope everyone else is doing well❤ xx

@JulesC How are you doing with the Covid? are you feeling better now❤
@Lucyxxxx I don’t really go on MM anymore, but what’s happened to our title queen. Nobody does them quite as good as you ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling ❤
Hey beaut I've only just seen this I'm still about and current thread title crown holder! ✉ 💐! Hope your well beaut had a really busy week so may seem like I'm a bit quiet. ❤

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
@elliebellieboo Morning beaut, have they managed to find out what’s the matter with you yet? Has the fluid retention gone down & are you still in pain? But most of all how are you feeling? I’m not being nosey I just feel so sorry for you. I really hope you are ok 😘

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Hey you beautiful lot, how are you all? BPD gang! See we were all talking about anti depressants, I can't take them because they make me absolutely fucking mental so I'm just really depressed all the time, fun. Thanks for everyone asking about my daughter, she's much better from her fall, don't know if I mentioned it but her fall was due to a seizure. Been out of action with her for a week now because she's had them quite severely daily. It's normal for her but still horrific. Hanging in there, love to you all x
I’m so glad your daughter is feeling better. It must be really hard for you, bet you worry about her constantly. That shows what a great mum you are ❤ Just remember to look after yourself too ❤

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Hey you beautiful lot, how are you all? BPD gang! See we were all talking about anti depressants, I can't take them because they make me absolutely fucking mental so I'm just really depressed all the time, fun. Thanks for everyone asking about my daughter, she's much better from her fall, don't know if I mentioned it but her fall was due to a seizure. Been out of action with her for a week now because she's had them quite severely daily. It's normal for her but still horrific. Hanging in there, love to you all x
Hey! No I can't have anti depressants either for same reason it turned me py$ctic wasn't keen on trying the anti ph I'm on but I want to stay at home and I'll do anything to ensure that ,😂😭oh bless you both it won't get any easier either for yous anytime it happens I genuinely hope she's ok and that you are

• Heart

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
What other threads / Instagram mentalists does every recommend? I’m bored of Chelsea Lee art, Marcus is quiet, fat tits is quiet.

Moon Tribe Sister

Chatty Member
Seen as it’s all been deleted if this is about what I think it is then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴. No cigar beauts.

walking around singing JME right now 😉😉
Yes!! It got removed beaut, so it obviously weren't allowed (which is obviously fine, i just weren't sure if it was allowed or not)
But omg how wrong did she get it 😂😂
I'm not thick & i made sure that it weren't anybody from here before i posted the screenshot in the main thread.
(And i left it a good 5 mins after u said u had deleted before i screenshot)
& im soo glad that you know this! As you must of seen it too.
I just wish i could let it be known ☹

Last edited:

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
I’m devastated that I missed it 👀 Why did I go eat my dinner. never mind me. Just about to go throw a coke at the wall!

Yel

Chatty Member
Like are you guys wanting to get the threads locked? Posting here to complain about tattle and other threads. The rules are clear but you can't keep wasting our time..

Yel

Chatty Member
I think it’s more we’re feeling a bit nervous of inadvertently saying something wrong. The last thing any of us want is to lose these threads 💚
But it's fucking easy to follow the rules, you just have to not do one thing that people were doing. Lets not be melodramatic and spread fear.

JellyPundik

Chatty Member
Sorry I missed this message hun, rehabs been full on and the drama here you wouldn’t believe and I’ve only had 4 days of if, definitely needs a thread, shame it can’t lol because it’s too obvious where I am!
well hospital I went from hours in an ambulance, ER, majors then acute medical in the space of 4 days.
I’ve an enlarged heart which is struggling with the fluids, so I’m on piss tablets, ankles still swollen but legs are right down. Still in a lot of pain. Had a horrid new bloke in, mr Billy big bollucks, paper gangster road man on 3300 cal of protein powders and meals but still was a lanky streak of piss, anyway I knew he’d not last long. Gobby twit, playing drill rap and generally being a cunt. Lasted a whole 48 hrs before leaving but not before fleecing £165 off another resident for fake trainers and clothes-they’ll never see those! He was definitely booted out. Ha ha!
I was just wondering how you were getting on 💙