Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning fuckers! It’s Jason detective boo 🕵️‍♀️Little check with you Marcunt mob. 😁 thank you for all the messages here I’ve read through this morning but I’m still working on Mr Mucbangs latest escapades!
I’ve smashed my detox in 9 days, stabilised for 4 then set off to rehab yesterday. Unfortunately I had a funny turn and a sudden onset of massive fluid retention in my feet that has travelled right up to my ample arse in 2 hrs! So I’ve been in hospital overnight on blood thinners and then a load more investigations today. Haven’t even seen my rehab room yet 😂 but they seem a nice bunch of people.
Had one hours sleep so I’m hanging and smell like Marcus’s unwashed mustard blanket!
Other than the pain and current situation I’m looking rather well, my skin is amazballs!
a very sexy Greek gentleman has just been in to offer me tea and toast, swoon, be still my beating vagina! 🤣
Will be dipping in and out depending on how I’m feeling but I’ve got my phone back at long last and I’m so glad to be back in the clan xxxx much love to you all xxx
Welcome back! You've been missed knew you would smash it hope the swelling goes down for you soon bless ya that can't be nice that's the first thing I noticed my skin! Omg lucky you 🤣 (for the Greek gent)much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
YOU’RE BACK!
We all missed you loads, as you can probably tell from the above messages.
So glad to hear you smashed detox, I knew you would! And that you’re feeling a lot better. Now you’re in rehab will you get to see the kids?

please please keep checking in with us, but remember your health is the main priority. Marcus has adopted a new personality of an alcoholic (which we think is probably over exaggerated) but I don’t want you to be triggered at such an important stage so giving you the heads up before you pop into the thread xxxx
Oh bless you love that pile of pudding won’t throw me off my goal 😘
I get to see my kids in 2-4 weeks every Saturday depending on my progress, which has been fab so far 🙌🏻

Hello sweetheart well done on smashing detox, you're one determined lady 💯 Hope you get yourself sorted in the hospital, just take it easy. Then you can smash rehab. We’ve all missed you on here, so glad you’re back. You will be home with your boys soon looking & feeling a million dollars.
Big respect to you, you’re a warrior 😘
Thank you doll xxx
I’ve literally just been moved over to majors so I think I’ll be here a bit longer but I’ve had to leave the Greek god behind 😭
So glad to be back and catching up with you all and the daily deluded antics of Marticus 🤣

Welcome back! You've been missed knew you would smash it hope the swelling goes down for you soon bless ya that can't be nice that's the first thing I noticed my skin! Omg lucky you 🤣 (for the Greek gent)much love xx
Alas our love affair was fleeting as I’ve been moved to Majors but he did say that we may find each other again when our eyes meet across the corridor 💕
Missed you too xxx

Welcome back beaut, we’ve missed you! I saw you’d liked a couple of posts and was so happy to see your name! Marcus is still very much a bleep, but what did you expect?! Hope you make it to the rehab room soon, although not before seeing the sexy Greek again 🤣 it’s fab to hear from you but make sure you concentrate on you and do not let Marcus get to you, the stupid prick! xx
Oh he never could my lovely, he’s just too pathetic 🤣
Missed you all too it’s felt like ages!
im bloody starving right now and all I’ve got left is a big banana 🍌 I want to eat it but it reminds me of my Greek boyf too much 😅xxx

Do you think I can still seduce him in these beauts? 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@elliebellieboo YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
How are you??? I hadn't realised it was you!!
I'm sorry I missed your return beaut 🥰❤

How are you feeling?? How's your new bbl? You'll be like Kim Kardashian when you get out!
It's so lovely to see you (even though I didn't initially realise it was you 🤦🏻‍♀️) I've started some special new meds that are going to control my diabetes and make me super skinny (in a dayyyyyyyyy* said in a Peter Kay voice) so I'm a bit 🥴 at the min.

I'm so glad you're out of detox so soon! Knew you'd smash it! I've been sending you loads of positive thoughts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@elliebellieboo YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
How are you??? I hadn't realised it was you!!
I'm sorry I missed your return beaut 🥰❤

How are you feeling?? How's your new bbl? You'll be like Kim Kardashian when you get out!
It's so lovely to see you (even though I didn't initially realise it was you 🤦🏻‍♀️) I've started some special new meds that are going to control my diabetes and make me super skinny (in a dayyyyyyyyy* said in a Peter Kay voice) so I'm a bit 🥴 at the min.

I'm so glad you're out of detox so soon! Knew you'd smash it! I've been sending you loads of positive thoughts ❤
I’m still in hospital beaut, no clue what’s wrong with me yet. Total witch nurse yesterday so bad she was banned from agency work there ever again as it was all witnessed!
moved from majors to acute care. Had a heart scan and blood tests, more to come I feel. They’ll rush to get me booted by Friday because weekends are a nightmare for discharge and admissions. Staying positive, great team on today. Xxx
Are you ok? Is it those new injections? I was going to give them a go when I’m better xxx

• Heart
Well beauts I'm off on a first date this evening I've had a thousand temper tantrums because my hair outfit make up dosent look right 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well beauts I'm off on a first date this evening I've had a thousand temper tantrums because my hair outfit make up dosent look right 🤣
Yay!!! Good for you Rach, have a fab time & make sure you tell us all about it tomorrow ❤

• Heart
A bit bold of you to be swanning off tonight with all that's kicking off with our Marcus. 😂😂 Have a lovely time and if he doesn't turn up with an ✉💐 sack him off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning fuckers! It’s Jason detective boo 🕵️‍♀️Little check with you Marcunt mob. 😁 thank you for all the messages here I’ve read through this morning but I’m still working on Mr Mucbangs latest escapades!
I’ve smashed my detox in 9 days, stabilised for 4 then set off to rehab yesterday. Unfortunately I had a funny turn and a sudden onset of massive fluid retention in my feet that has travelled right up to my ample arse in 2 hrs! So I’ve been in hospital overnight on blood thinners and then a load more investigations today. Haven’t even seen my rehab room yet 😂 but they seem a nice bunch of people.
Had one hours sleep so I’m hanging and smell like Marcus’s unwashed mustard blanket!
Other than the pain and current situation I’m looking rather well, my skin is amazballs!
a very sexy Greek gentleman has just been in to offer me tea and toast, swoon, be still my beating vagina! 🤣
Will be dipping in and out depending on how I’m feeling but I’ve got my phone back at long last and I’m so glad to be back in the clan xxxx much love to you all xxx
Love to you beaut, hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Hey Beauts! It's me Little Lies! Got involved in the other thread last night and you all made me so welcome, so worming my way in over here. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@elliebellieboo Morning beaut, have they managed to find out what’s the matter with you yet? Has the fluid retention gone down & are you still in pain? But most of all how are you feeling? I’m not being nosey I just feel so sorry for you. I really hope you are ok 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m still in hospital beaut, no clue what’s wrong with me yet. Total witch nurse yesterday so bad she was banned from agency work there ever again as it was all witnessed!
moved from majors to acute care. Had a heart scan and blood tests, more to come I feel. They’ll rush to get me booted by Friday because weekends are a nightmare for discharge and admissions. Staying positive, great team on today. Xxx
Are you ok? Is it those new injections? I was going to give them a go when I’m better xxx
Omg! I was going to offer to come and get her for you if she wasn't banned!!!
Have you taken a toast crumb pic yet to prove you're in hospital? 👀 Hope they find out what's wrong beaut ❤❤
It's a combination of stabilising my diabetes and suppressing my appetite, apparently they're meant to be really good but you have to be really careful with what you eat. It's a weird feeling like you sort of feel hungry one minute and the next you don't want to eat a thing! Fingers crossed I'll be dead skinny soon 🤪
How are you feeling today? xxx

@Rach88 We need the details! How did it go? Are they nice? Did you kiss? Are you seeing them again? What time did you get home? 👀

Welcome @sweetlittlelies ❤ nice to have you over here beaut 😘

Reactions: 2
A bit bold of you to be swanning off tonight with all that's kicking off with our Marcus. 😂😂 Have a lovely time and if he doesn't turn up with an ✉💐 sack him off!
I know how rude of me need to catch up on the new thread now 🤣 thank you had a lovely time x

Omg! I was going to offer to come and get her for you if she wasn't banned!!!
Have you taken a toast crumb pic yet to prove you're in hospital? 👀 Hope they find out what's wrong beaut ❤❤
It's a combination of stabilising my diabetes and suppressing my appetite, apparently they're meant to be really good but you have to be really careful with what you eat. It's a weird feeling like you sort of feel hungry one minute and the next you don't want to eat a thing! Fingers crossed I'll be dead skinny soon 🤪
How are you feeling today? xxx

@Rach88 We need the details! How did it go? Are they nice? Did you kiss? Are you seeing them again? What time did you get home? 👀

Welcome @sweetlittlelies ❤ nice to have you over here beaut 😘
He was a total sweetheart we didn't kiss as I usually dive right in and want to be a bit slow this time for things to blossom but it was heading for bedtime when I got home 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know how rude of me need to catch up on the new thread now 🤣 thank you had a lovely time x

He was a total sweetheart we didn't kiss as I usually dive right in and want to be a bit slow this time for things to blossom but it was heading for bedtime when I got home 🤣
I’m made up for you Rach 🙌 when are you seeing him again? Do you really like him? What did you do? Our Rach has got a fella 💃🏾

@Ethel's little Willy you can so tell we are are Scouser’s asking all the questions 😂 but we are genuinely interested not nosey, I love a good gab me, proper gabby aggie 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.