Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh so sorry!

@Ethel's little Willy - haven’t heard from you lately beaut, everything okay?
@MissLT - how’re you feeling?
@Crazy Horse - how are things with you?
@MrsPoison - how’s your daughter?
@carlsberg22 - have you finally gotten over that cold?
@elliebellieboo - any updates on your news? And how is your son?
@Tanne1999 - hope things are improving for you and are doing okay!

how is everyone doing this week? ❤
Hey I'm ok trying to get this assignment done 🤣 think I'll have to stop for tonight my head is banging x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Still waiting for my assessment beaut. Counting the days, getting my affairs in order lol
My son is ok now, nothing much phases him for too long dear of him. Turns 18 very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good luck for tomorrow my love, you will be fine let me know how you get on ❤ xx
Thank you well after all my stressing out about it when they rang to still check the appointment was ok they then had to tell me it was a pre op 😭 the amount of stressing out I've done but how am I supposed to grasp pre op from a phone call that said 'sedition appointment' so having to sit tight a little longer than planned annoying as I want it over with and them out thank you tho x

Still waiting for my assessment beaut. Counting the days, getting my affairs in order lol
My son is ok now, nothing much phases him for too long dear of him. Turns 18 very soon!
❤❤ You will smash it you've got this

• Heart
Well beauts today is not my day the dental company can't do the work required gonna have to go where they can god knows how long I'll have to sit in pain and night school got cancelled when I was half way there going home and calling today a day hope everyone's ok xx

• Heart
Hey everyone ❤ I been MIA for what feels like weeks becoz the drama in my life just keeps snowballing - I’m ok (ish) and have so much to tell ya’ll but more than anything else I just wanted to say I miss n love u guys ❤❤
I’m off for a Kip n as soon as I get 5 mins over weekend I’ll sit down n write a frigging catch up!xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey everyone ❤ I been MIA for what feels like weeks becoz the drama in my life just keeps snowballing - I’m ok (ish) and have so much to tell ya’ll but more than anything else I just wanted to say I miss n love u guys ❤❤
I’m off for a Kip n as soon as I get 5 mins over weekend I’ll sit down n write a frigging catch up!xxxxx
Hope you’re ok sweetheart ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Hope you're alright Carls. Lots of love ❤ 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey you beautiful lot, how are you all? BPD gang! See we were all talking about anti depressants, I can't take them because they make me absolutely bleeping mental so I'm just really depressed all the time, fun. Thanks for everyone asking about my daughter, she's much better from her fall, don't know if I mentioned it but her fall was due to a seizure. Been out of action with her for a week now because she's had them quite severely daily. It's normal for her but still horrific. Hanging in there, love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey you beautiful lot, how are you all? BPD gang! See we were all talking about anti depressants, I can't take them because they make me absolutely bleeping mental so I'm just really depressed all the time, fun. Thanks for everyone asking about my daughter, she's much better from her fall, don't know if I mentioned it but her fall was due to a seizure. Been out of action with her for a week now because she's had them quite severely daily. It's normal for her but still horrific. Hanging in there, love to you all x
Hey! No I can't have anti depressants either for same reason it turned me py$ctic wasn't keen on trying the anti ph I'm on but I want to stay at home and I'll do anything to ensure that ,😂😭oh bless you both it won't get any easier either for yous anytime it happens I genuinely hope she's ok and that you are

• Heart
I’m so glad your daughter is feeling better. It must be really hard for you, bet you worry about her constantly. That shows what a great mum you are ❤ Just remember to look after yourself too ❤

• Heart
I’m so glad your daughter is feeling better. It must be really hard for you, bet you worry about her constantly. That shows what a great mum you are ❤ Just remember to look after yourself too ❤
Yeah the stress is incredible, I'm her shadow and full time carer but it's worth it, thank you for your care x

Hey! No I can't have anti depressants either for same reason it turned me py$ctic wasn't keen on trying the anti ph I'm on but I want to stay at home and I'll do anything to ensure that ,😂😭oh bless you both it won't get any easier either for yous anytime it happens I genuinely hope she's ok and that you are
Yeah anti psychotics sent me a little more insane too, I just don't react well to medication it seems

• Heart
Yeah the stress is incredible, I'm her shadow and full time carer but it's worth it, thank you for your care x

Yeah anti psychotics sent me a little more insane too, I just don't react well to medication it seems
Not everyone does ❤ your smashing it tho :) I seem to be ok on these but I'm only a month in so who knows 😂😭

• Heart
I’m good thanks sweetheart, just not really coming on tattle much. Are you all better now with your cough? I’m so glad January is over & the weather is picking up a bit ❤
How dare you not come on! You haven't gone and got a life have you???
My cough has almost gone now thank you, just struggle with February and my mental health 🙃 but it's a short month with half term thrown in so it'll all be okay ❤
I don't like the MM thread anymore so I don't go on it. Just got a bit too toxic and triggering for me so I've moved over to some other threads. I miss you and a load of the others but I had to do it.
Thank you for asking after me, it was very kind of you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How dare you not come on! You haven't gone and got a life have you???
My cough has almost gone now thank you, just struggle with February and my mental health 🙃 but it's a short month with half term thrown in so it'll all be okay ❤
I don't like the MM thread anymore so I don't go on it. Just got a bit too toxic and triggering for me so I've moved over to some other threads. I miss you and a load of the others but I had to do it.
Thank you for asking after me, it was very kind of you ❤❤❤
Bloody hell you’ve proper suffered with that cough, & it’s still lingering 🙁 sorry you struggle with February, hope it goes quick for you & you’re ok ❤ I’m the same don’t go on MM much either. I’ve started reading again, I used to be a proper bookworm & lately I’ve got my reading head on. You look after yourself beautiful lady ❤😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Bloody hell you’ve proper suffered with that cough, & it’s still lingering 🙁 sorry you struggle with February, hope it goes quick for you & you’re ok ❤ I’m the same don’t go on MM much either. I’ve started reading again, I used to be a proper bookworm & lately I’ve got my reading head on. You look after yourself beautiful lady ❤😘 xx
Thank you lovely ❤❤
I was a bookworm too! I need to get back into it properly now the kids are at school all the time and Mr Ethel will be going back to work in the office next month.
I'm thinking of volunteering at the local library once this month is over and I'm a bit more back to normal. I just need to build my confidence really.
We shall see 🤞🏻 massive hugs lovely lady ❤ ❤ keep yourself well and safe ❤❤ xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.