Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m made up for you Rach 🙌 when are you seeing him again? Do you really like him? What did you do? Our Rach has got a fella 💃🏾

@Ethel's little Willy you can so tell we are are Scouser’s asking all the questions 😂 but we are genuinely interested not nosey, I love a good gab me, proper gabby aggie 💯
I'm not sure when next as we're both working over bank holiday boo! I'm not sure on really like him yet I'm just seeing what blossoms

Fyi went to boxing class then got bullied into staying for kettlebells at least I had Stormzy is 72 years old telling me I was way too big for my boots through my headphones on the waddle home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure when next as we're both working over bank holiday boo! I'm not sure on really like him yet I'm just seeing what blossoms

Fyi went to boxing class then got bullied into staying for kettlebells at least I had Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old telling me I was way too big for my boots through my headphones on the waddle home
What on earth is Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 🤣 I’ve heard this before but can’t remember where… probably on here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What on earth is Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old 🤣 I’ve heard this before but can’t remember where… probably on here
I literally dunno where the 72 years old came from I must have been thinking of my gran while typing this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
I literally dunno where the 72 years old came from I must have been thinking of my gran while typing this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😂
When I typed his name it added it in, that’s why it’s there twice if you search just his name on here there are thousands of comments the same 🤣🤣

• Haha
What on earth is Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old 🤣 I’ve heard this before but can’t remember where… probably on here
It's from another thread. It's hilarious 😂
Someone made a typo saying that was Stormzys age and the mods changed it, so it auto corrects to it whenever his name is typed 🤣🤣🤣

This is the thread 🤣 it's absolute gold 🤣

• Haha
@elliebellieboo Morning beaut, have they managed to find out what’s the matter with you yet? Has the fluid retention gone down & are you still in pain? But most of all how are you feeling? I’m not being nosey I just feel so sorry for you. I really hope you are ok 😘
Sorry I missed this message hun, rehabs been full on and the drama here you wouldn’t believe and I’ve only had 4 days of if, definitely needs a thread, shame it can’t lol because it’s too obvious where I am!
well hospital I went from hours in an ambulance, ER, majors then acute medical in the space of 4 days.
I’ve an enlarged heart which is struggling with the fluids, so I’m on piss tablets, ankles still swollen but legs are right down. Still in a lot of pain. Had a horrid new bloke in, mr Billy big bollucks, paper gangster road man on 3300 cal of protein powders and meals but still was a lanky streak of piss, anyway I knew he’d not last long. Gobby twit, playing drill rap and generally being a bleep. Lasted a whole 48 hrs before leaving but not before fleecing £165 off another resident for fake trainers and clothes-they’ll never see those! He was definitely booted out. Ha ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry I missed this message hun, rehabs been full on and the drama here you wouldn’t believe and I’ve only had 4 days of if, definitely needs a thread, shame it can’t lol because it’s too obvious where I am!
well hospital I went from hours in an ambulance, ER, majors then acute medical in the space of 4 days.
I’ve an enlarged heart which is struggling with the fluids, so I’m on piss tablets, ankles still swollen but legs are right down. Still in a lot of pain. Had a horrid new bloke in, mr Billy big bollucks, paper gangster road man on 3300 cal of protein powders and meals but still was a lanky streak of piss, anyway I knew he’d not last long. Gobby twit, playing drill rap and generally being a bleep. Lasted a whole 48 hrs before leaving but not before fleecing £165 off another resident for fake trainers and clothes-they’ll never see those! He was definitely booted out. Ha ha!
You poor thing, you’ve really been through it & been really unwell, & still not fully better (an enlarged heart wow) You’re one strong lady to cope with all that on top of rehab. I hate those head men who think they are 10 men it’s all “ look at me I’m so hard” & they all seem to do that same walk🙄 he sounds a right little fanny. Hope your pain eases soon, all you’re going through & you’ve never lost your sense of humour. Sending you lots of love & best wishes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh Ellie I hope you're alright and it gets easier as the days go on for you ❤
As @Crazy Horse said, you're one tough beaut and you're doing amazing!
I know you could be Marcus and sat in the travel lodge bull shitting us 😜 (bye fuckers), but you know we do care about you and I send you positive thoughts all the time.

If you want me to come and smash someone's face in for you best give me like 2 days notice cos I'd have to pack, get directions, set up a beggy PayPal story like Marcus for petrol and then it'd take me about a day to get there. But I'd still punch them in the face for you ❤

Take care beaut 😘 💌💐

• Heart
I think the old me has posted a few stupid funny things my OH has come out with. Here’s one that’s made me die tonight.
ME: My period is coming as I can feel it in my pelvis (as in pains)
HIM: does it start in your neck or lower?
ME: Eh?
HIM: like where does the pain start from, like how your boobs hurt first - is there anywhere it goes before that.

he thinks my period travels down my body 🤣 god help our future children.

hope all my beauts are doing good xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I was just wondering how you were getting on 💙

You poor thing, you’ve really been through it & been really unwell, & still not fully better (an enlarged heart wow) You’re one strong lady to cope with all that on top of rehab. I hate those head men who think they are 10 men it’s all “ look at me I’m so hard” & they all seem to do that same walk🙄 he sounds a right little fanny. Hope your pain eases soon, all you’re going through & you’ve never lost your sense of humour. Sending you lots of love & best wishes 😘
Oh Ellie I hope you're alright and it gets easier as the days go on for you ❤
As @Crazy Horse said, you're one tough beaut and you're doing amazing!
I know you could be Marcus and sat in the travel lodge bull shitting us 😜 (bye fuckers), but you know we do care about you and I send you positive thoughts all the time.

If you want me to come and smash someone's face in for you best give me like 2 days notice cos I'd have to pack, get directions, set up a beggy PayPal story like Marcus for petrol and then it'd take me about a day to get there. But I'd still punch them in the face for you ❤

Take care beaut 😘 💌💐
I think the old me has posted a few stupid funny things my OH has come out with. Here’s one that’s made me die tonight.
ME: My period is coming as I can feel it in my pelvis (as in pains)
HIM: does it start in your neck or lower?
ME: Eh?
HIM: like where does the pain start from, like how your boobs hurt first - is there anywhere it goes before that.

he thinks my period travels down my body 🤣 god help our future children.

hope all my beauts are doing good xx
I was just wondering how you were getting on 💙
Hey beauts, I’m still pretty fluid puffy so bloods next week drs week after.
working through some really hard tit at rehab so will be a bit quiet xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning beauts . I don’t come in here often but wanted to pop in to say lots of positive vibes and love to @elliebellieboo

Also was being nosey to see if anyone was talking about some of the suspicious new members on the main thread or if I’m just being paranoid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning beauts . I don’t come in here often but wanted to pop in to say lots of positive vibes and love to @elliebellieboo

Also was being nosey to see if anyone was talking about some of the suspicious new members on the main thread or if I’m just being paranoid 😂
My suspicions are also tingling now 🤣 but no I wouldn’t talk about anyone here as they can still see it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
good point 😂 guess all we can do is not take the bait and report anything that looks like it’s a deliberate attempt to get the thread locked again

Reactions: 4
Hey all you fuckers x sending you all love that need it and that's rare coming from me x I see you causing havoc and a little goodness on the main thread my beauties and I wanted to say that you make me happy, well most of you 😘

I definitely have a strong barley water Jason tingling feeling going on 👀👀🤐
I came here too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And is it just me that finds it annoying when the newbies come on to the thread and hold court ? Firing round what we do and say like they've been here forever? No ? Just me that's a bleeping miserable hormonal witch today then ? I need some HRT

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And is it just me that finds it annoying when the newbies come on to the thread and hold court ? Firing round what we do and say like they've been here forever? No ? Just me that's a bleeping miserable hormonal witch today then ? I need some HRT
No I agree. I thought it might be posters coming back under a new name , but it’s always suspicious when several newbies come in at once, who appear to have only ever contributed/reacted to the Marcus thread , and start being almost aggressive in their dislike of his friends/mum/his appearance

I know that probably sounds hypocritical as I’ve joined in with commenting on his weight, and photoshop etc but I dunno

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.