Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go to work training but wasn't let know in advance where it was being autistic I need to be aware of things if possible 24 hours in advance at least however as an adult I am trying to accept that can't always be the case and my routine is literally tight if it changes or there's unexpected change I get very upset in fact with two hours to spare I was told where it was and I'd been in snotty tears for 2 days bout this and thought screw this I'll go to a boxing class to let some anger out worse thing is they're aware of all this and how change/not being aware triggers me
Well quite bloody right! Nothing wrong with a bit of rebellion especially if it made you feel better. I hope you're okay now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well quite bloody right! Nothing wrong with a bit of rebellion especially if it made you feel better. I hope you're okay now ❤
It did I don't regret it im still tramatised that my social worker is off and my support rota may have had to be changed due to a lot of staff being off which I get but got the email and left me to freak out for 6 hrs which weren't fair then claim I wasn't even supposed to get the email then my care cord ignored me it's not been the best week ever 😬😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
@Crazy Horse you doing ok flower? I know it’s a really hard time of year for you xx
I’ve got a really really bad cold, I’m negative but the other half is positive, I feel like my head is in a vice.
@Rach88 hope u ok today my sweet. Routine changes are hard at best of times, just keep being you ❤
@Ronniedazzler so good to have you back on board!! Missed ya tonnes.
Love all you Tattlin Trolls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Beauts I had my first covid vaccine! I didn’t cry or panic or anything! It didn’t hurt too much either just felt like he was poking me with a pen? Managed to say ‘ow’ and he was like, there you are, all done 😆
I am so so relieved I hope this is a step forward for me in conquering this fear. ❤

• Heart
Beauts I had my first covid vaccine! I didn’t cry or panic or anything! It didn’t hurt too much either just felt like he was poking me with a pen? Managed to say ‘ow’ and he was like, there you are, all done 😆
I am so so relieved I hope this is a step forward for me in conquering this fear. ❤
Well done! I’m so glad you overcame your fear for something important to you 💕.

I actually love needles. I think I was a heroin addict in a previous life lol. I’m actually surprised I didn’t just go and get a heap of the vaccine for the craic. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
@Crazy Horse you doing ok flower? I know it’s a really hard time of year for you xx
I’ve got a really really bad cold, I’m negative but the other half is positive, I feel like my head is in a vice.
@Rach88 hope u ok today my sweet. Routine changes are hard at best of times, just keep being you ❤
Thank you it's been better today ❤

• Heart
Well done! I’m so glad you overcame your fear for something important to you 💕.

I actually love needles. I think I was a heroin addict in a previous life lol. I’m actually surprised I didn’t just go and get a heap of the vaccine for the craic. 🤣
Cor you’re a pure sadomasochist, bet you’d love Amy Jayne cracking your bones eh beaut ;)

• Haha
Aw well done so proud of you for conquering this fear ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning beauts, hope you're all as well as can be, my Christmas decs are all sitting in boxes still waiting to go back up the loft because no one is strong enough to go up there yet, so here's hoping that Marcus does something amazing to motivate me up a ladder today, else they'll be here till Easter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@carlesberg22 Good Morning my darling, I’m ok just had a few really bad days, but I’m feeling better now, what trigged me was saw a woman in Tesco with her mum & dad , & the old lady reminded me of my mum, so that set me off. Sorry to hear you have a bad cold, you’re really going through it lately, hopefully you will start to feel better soon, & get your other health problems sorted. You really have a heart of gold, & thank you so much for thinking of me❤ sending you lots of love ❤❤😘

• Heart
Hi beauts
If this is not allowed then just say none taken, but I just see another beaut has been outed, am I allowed to say? Will probs be the last outing I see as she’s on like 130 followers now and my bot account will probs be deleted soon 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she just guessing or has she actually outed people?
I’m not too sure hard to tell cos no ones going to say if it’s their own identity that’s been no outed 🤣
But from some people that easily leaves a trace, I’m assuming some of her outings are true.
This one she’s posted, I’m assuming she’s guessing,
I’m gonna wait til abit until that person is active on this thread or maybe comments just cos I don’t wanna say, then it creates attention, then people go follow the insta and see their real Instagram
But just to kill off the suspense it’s none of you that have commented to my original post 🤣

Never mind just see that they are active, it was @Sominxo ! Xo

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.