Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Seen as it’s all been deleted if this is about what I think it is then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴. No cigar beauts.

walking around singing JME right now 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Hey beauts the medication has been changed thank god hopefully only way is up :)
Great news beaut xx

@elliebellieboo its great you are having a laugh even with all you’re dealing with. I know it’s gonna be hard for you, but it will all be worth it. You’re so strong & independent, you will smash it. Im proud of you girl 💛
Thank you beaut xx Make sure all that tea is documented for me upon my return 😘

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Sorry I missed this message hun, rehabs been full on and the drama here you wouldn’t believe and I’ve only had 4 days of if, definitely needs a thread, shame it can’t lol because it’s too obvious where I am!
well hospital I went from hours in an ambulance, ER, majors then acute medical in the space of 4 days.
I’ve an enlarged heart which is struggling with the fluids, so I’m on piss tablets, ankles still swollen but legs are right down. Still in a lot of pain. Had a horrid new bloke in, mr Billy big bollucks, paper gangster road man on 3300 cal of protein powders and meals but still was a lanky streak of piss, anyway I knew he’d not last long. Gobby twit, playing drill rap and generally being a cunt. Lasted a whole 48 hrs before leaving but not before fleecing £165 off another resident for fake trainers and clothes-they’ll never see those! He was definitely booted out. Ha ha!
You poor thing, you’ve really been through it & been really unwell, & still not fully better (an enlarged heart wow) You’re one strong lady to cope with all that on top of rehab. I hate those dickhead men who think they are 10 men it’s all “ look at me I’m so hard” & they all seem to do that same walk🙄 he sounds a right little fanny. Hope your pain eases soon, all you’re going through & you’ve never lost your sense of humour. Sending you lots of love & best wishes 😘

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
My friend thinks it’s a chemical pregnancy. I’ve had a bleed today and I’m not due on at all, but it only lasted a few hours. Not sure what qualifies as one or how to get checked for one? What did you do in this situation, if you don’t mind me asking? Xx
False positives can be quite common. If you’ve had a bleed that doesn’t smell bad then there’s no need to worry. 1 in 3 early pregnancies end. It sucks if you are ttc. Heck I was told I was infertile and I’ve and 18 and 15 yo. Definitely have a chat with your doctor if you get any really heavy or smelly discharge or pain Xx

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
How dare you not come on! You haven't gone and got a life have you???
My cough has almost gone now thank you, just struggle with February and my mental health 🙃 but it's a short month with half term thrown in so it'll all be okay ❤
I don't like the MM thread anymore so I don't go on it. Just got a bit too toxic and triggering for me so I've moved over to some other threads. I miss you and a load of the others but I had to do it.
Thank you for asking after me, it was very kind of you ❤❤❤
Bloody hell you’ve proper suffered with that cough, & it’s still lingering 🙁 sorry you struggle with February, hope it goes quick for you & you’re ok ❤ I’m the same don’t go on MM much either. I’ve started reading again, I used to be a proper bookworm & lately I’ve got my reading head on. You look after yourself beautiful lady ❤😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I know! I'm soo anxious, my eyes twitching
But i dont wanna get banned and i certainly don't wanna get any threads locked.
Hopefully you will all kno who i mean? And can i talk about her here or share screenshots? I really dont fuckin kno
Best not to share screenshots just incase. Hate to be a party pooper beaut.

• Heart
Hope you’re all ok beauts, as much as you can be. The youngest beaut had his back X-ray, he’s got scoliosis, this has been ongoing with a deformed chest but it’s got loads worse during puberty. Worried about him having surgery. Properly triggered lately so have been struggling around that.
Oh gosh the poor lad! Have you got a date for his surgery?
Not surprised you've been triggered. It's been horrible lately. Hope things will start getting a bit easier for you ❤❤

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Beauts my assessment is on the 16th! Couldn’t be more pleased. Out this week for a slap up feast for the boys 18th birthday. So so proud of him. Youngest passed his climbing with flying colours and then some. Life is good xx just need someone to sort my house out lol

• Heart