Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi beauts, hope you’re all okay.

Feeling a bit crushed today (not by Amy Jayne). Did a pregnancy test the other night - clear positive. Did some last night once we were home to confirm… all negative 😔 Feel a bit lost really. We weren’t trying, we were very careful, but we both feel really devastated.

Sorry to bring down the vibe. I just feel so lost and needed a vent x
I'm really really sorry I have no words that can comfort you just I'm sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m good sweetheart, hope you are too❤ (nearly halfway through the month for you❤) hope everyone else is doing well❤ xx

@JulesC How are you doing with the Covid? are you feeling better now❤
@Lucyxxxx I don’t really go on MM anymore, but what’s happened to our title queen. Nobody does them quite as good as you ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling ❤
Hey beaut I've only just seen this I'm still about and current thread title crown holder! ✉ 💐! Hope your well beaut had a really busy week so may seem like I'm a bit quiet. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Feeling a bit crushed today (not by Amy Jayne). Did a pregnancy test the other night - clear positive. Did some last night once we were home to confirm… all negative 😔 Feel a bit lost really. We weren’t trying, we were very careful, but we both feel really devastated.

I’ve experienced this, it is devastating. Make sure you grieve - a loss is a loss whether you were trying or not. Make time to be kind to yourself as well. Have you got someone you can talk to? I know it’s hard and you might not feel up to it now but it can help a bit further down the line. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve experienced this, it is devastating. Make sure you grieve - a loss is a loss whether you were trying or not. Make time to be kind to yourself as well. Have you got someone you can talk to? I know it’s hard and you might not feel up to it now but it can help a bit further down the line. ❤
My friend thinks it’s a chemical pregnancy. I’ve had a bleed today and I’m not due on at all, but it only lasted a few hours. Not sure what qualifies as one or how to get checked for one? What did you do in this situation, if you don’t mind me asking? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My friend thinks it’s a chemical pregnancy. I’ve had a bleed today and I’m not due on at all, but it only lasted a few hours. Not sure what qualifies as one or how to get checked for one? What did you do in this situation, if you don’t mind me asking? Xx
False positives can be quite common. If you’ve had a bleed that doesn’t smell bad then there’s no need to worry. 1 in 3 early pregnancies end. It sucks if you are ttc. Heck I was told I was infertile and I’ve and 18 and 15 yo. Definitely have a chat with your doctor if you get any really heavy or smelly discharge or pain Xx

Thinking of you hun 🤍 Possibly try one more test in a few days ? X

• Heart
To be honest, I didn’t do anything because the day after my positive test I had a bleed that I knew was a miscarriage (I’d had 2 before) so I didn’t even inform my doctor but I think that was because I just wanted to move on from it straight away. If you’ve not had a miscarriage before, you should inform your doctor or the early assessment unit at your local maternity hospital and they can check you out. They’ve started giving progesterone to anyone who’s had a miscarriage that then gets pregnant again as it can help reduce the risk of miscarrying but it will need to be registered that you have had a miscarriage this time if that makes sense? Hope you’re ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey beauts .. I was here before but had a lot to focus on with work and deleted my profile, mistakenly. Eunice prompted a wee spring clean for me, I had fajitas in the pan and got out the FABULOSA, and realised how much I missed my trolling, made this profile a couple weeks ago so I could keep track on the threads, but I’m back ♥♥♥♥ Hopefully just in time for a MMMM <- love that acronym by the way.

Didn’t want to de rail the main thread so thought I’d pop up here. Stay shining beauts, I’m off for a wee skinny chocolate xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
@Tanne1999 I am so sorry. I have no words of advice or anything that could help you other than we're all here for you ❤❤

@MissLT Massive hugs and the same goes for you ❤❤ I'm here to listen if you need to talk

@pommynoir Well, well, well, if it isn't the young pup herself with the fabulousa smelling fanjita!!!!
I've missed you!! I've been wondering where you went! Hope you're okay ❤❤

@Crazy Horse ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Tanne1999 I am so sorry. I have no words of advice or anything that could help you other than we're all here for you ❤❤

@MissLT Massive hugs and the same goes for you ❤❤ I'm here to listen if you need to talk

@pommynoir Well, well, well, if it isn't the young pup herself with the fabulousa smelling fanjita!!!!
I've missed you!! I've been wondering where you went! Hope you're okay ❤❤

@Crazy Horse ❤❤
Thanks beaut. Just struggling with my bullshit mobility and associated mental state 🙄

• Heart
Hey beauts .. I was here before but had a lot to focus on with work and deleted my profile, mistakenly. Eunice prompted a wee spring clean for me, I had fajitas in the pan and got out the FABULOSA, and realised how much I missed my trolling, made this profile a couple weeks ago so I could keep track on the threads, but I’m back ♥♥♥♥ Hopefully just in time for a MMMM <- love that acronym by the way.

Didn’t want to de rail the main thread so thought I’d pop up here. Stay shining beauts, I’m off for a wee skinny chocolate xxx
Fabulosa fanny is that you?! Welcome back beaut 💚

• Heart
I’ll be honest with you for a second. I’ve been ridiculously lonely since I moved away from everyone and everything I knew, but you have all kept me sane and made me feel like I wasn’t as alone as I thought. You’ve all probably checked in with me more than my ‘real life’ friends have since July (when the thread started and the same time I moved)

Thanks beauts. I know we’ll never meet, but I feel like we have a wonderful friendship group going on here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hiya Everyone just came on for a catch up ❤
@Ethel's little Willy I was thinking about you yesterday ❤ (keep your chin up it’s nearly March❤) hope you’re ok beautiful ❤
@MissLT Hope you're ok, I’m sorry you are struggling my darling 💚
@Tanne1999 So sorry sweetheart,sending you love ❤
@pommynoir Welcome back, missed your banter ❤
@JulesC Hope you are better now ❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your Daughter doing ❤
@Rach88 Have you had your teeth out yet? hope you’re ok ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling? How is your health? I’m missing you ❤
Shoutouts all done for today ❤
Big Love to anyone I’ve not mentioned❤
You are all wonderful & I love the support we all give each other, we are strangers but friends 💯 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Ethel's little Willy I was thinking about you yesterday ❤ (keep your chin up it’s nearly March❤) hope you’re ok beautiful ❤
You are all wonderful & I love the support we all give each other, we are strangers but friends 💯 😘 xx
Hey beaut no couldn't have them out been referred to elsewhere (special needs/care dentistry) :)

• Heart
Hey beaut no couldn't have them out been referred to elsewhere (special needs/care dentistry) :)
That’s a shame, hope you’re not in too much pain & get sorted soon ❤ Wisdom teeth are such a pain in the arse 🙄

• Heart
Thank you darling ❤❤ This is the hard week, especially with the storms, but will get there!
How are you doing? Xxx
I'm worried about @carlsberg22 😔 not heard from her for ages. Is she still about on the MM thread? Xxx

• Heart
You will get there my darling, sending you love❤ I know it’s a cliché but I really believe in the saying “one day at a time” ❤ Don’t really go on MM much anymore, but the odd time I’ve been on I don’t read posts too far back, but I’ve not seen that @carlsberg22 has been on. Really hope she is ok & her health has improved❤ She’s such a sweetheart & I miss her ❤ You look after yourself angel 😘 xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.