Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hushhushxox

So she’s doxxing even though she’s against doxxing. Ok love
She’s a hypocrite, she will post a tattles individule account messages from when they first started posting the whole history.... but how can she do that? Bcos ladies and gentlemen little miss tattle has a tattle account herself otherwise she wouldn’t be able to do that without registering.

Any screenshots? Although I’m pretty sure it’s not my profile lol but I don’t really care either way let her carry on
Na she’s literally just deleted me 🤣 I can say the first name of the accounts, don’t wanna say full insta incase they get bombarded with requests If it’s u or someone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been on them for 10 weeks but 2 weeks ago they raised the dose I have spoken to the person at the mental health team that prescribed them apparently I've just got to ride it out ,😂
Oh bless your heart! I hope it passes for you really soon ❤
Aw you’re the cutest @Ethel's little Willy ❤ Thank you for checking in.

I’m in a bad place again unfortunately. A lot is going on right now and my brain feels like absolute mush! My birthday is in a few weeks time and I’m looking forward to some time away from it all tbh.

Hope you’re doing okay 😘😘
Where are you off to? It sounds like you need that break away.

I'm trying to find a therapist
Hahaha!
No problem. I’m not really present at the minute. I’m about to quit my job and move country so a lot happening in this house hold.
Can’t wait to be near a B&M and have my fill of fabulosa products. 😂❤
Where are you moving to? Is it somewhere exotic? Do they have Home & Bargains??? 😂❤

@Crazy Horse I'm getting there thank you ❤ I'm treating myself to some pampering tomorrow as me and Mr Ethel are going on a date on Saturday!
First time since before Christmas!!
I'm a bit worried though cos I put fake tan on that was obviously out of date - it came out grey 😬 so I'm hoping that it's worked alright and if not I have time to fix it otherwise Mr Ethel will be going out for lunch on his own 🤣
How are you doing? Xxx

• Heart

MissLT

Chatty Member
Oh bless her glad she was ok that sounds so sore mine came through on an angle sort of thing so can't imagine what pain your daughter was in and oh bless you I know I will be it's just the unknown can't be much different to having teeth out 😂❤
I had my bottom two taken out under general, they were stuck and growing sideways. Afterwards wasn’t too bad pain wise I just could only open my mouth a crack for about a fortnight as the jaw muscles seize up due to the trauma of the extraction, it’s quite common I believe 💚

• Heart
@elliebellieboo That's brilliant news! We'll miss you but we'll be thinking about you loads. You're going to do amazing ❤ You're so fucking brave ❤

@Miss Chin-Chin Hey beaut ❤ Glad you're on your way again! It's a tough slog.
We're all here for each other and you are always welcome to post whatever you like on this thread. That's one of the reasons I set it up was that people had somewhere to come and have a gab OT and you know what, we're a lovely bunch of trolls 😊

@Apple In My Pie Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry. Is she at risk or is it that she has it? I am one of the at risks and I had it last year. I was ill with it, but I didn't need hospital, just lots of rest.
I understand how scary it is, but we're here for you ❤

@Crazy Horse How are you doing beautiful one? ❤❤

@MrsPoison Hope you're doing well and everything at home is alright ❤❤

@pommynoir That's fabulous news about the new business! Shit timing with the house move though. Are you feeling any better? ❤❤

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Just a bit off topic guys, has anyone watched The Responder I watched the 1st one Monday night then watched the other 4 episodes on iPlayer as I couldn’t wait, I loved it ❤

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
ugh so sorry!

@Ethel's little Willy - haven’t heard from you lately beaut, everything okay?
@MissLT - how’re you feeling?
@Crazy Horse - how are things with you?
@MrsPoison - how’s your daughter?
@carlsberg22 - have you finally gotten over that cold?
@elliebellieboo - any updates on your news? And how is your son?
@Tanne1999 - hope things are improving for you and are doing okay!

how is everyone doing this week? ❤
I’m all good lovely, how are you? Hope things have settled down for you, & you’re feeling less stressed ❤

• Heart
much love beaut

I’m so excited today! My youngest asd boy has told me he would like some dresses and skirts so we are having a shopping trip tomorrow! He had a great rhyme “I’m not trans, I’m not gay I want to go to the mall all day!” He cracks me up. I feel our trip will be expensive, pray for me beauts! Hoping we can find him some lovely clothes.
Oh that's lovely!!!
I hope you've had a wonderful day ❤❤

• Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
They normally come out when I want to say something rude but stop myself. My favourite emoji 🥰🤣.
I can tell, you use them very well as a polite 'fuck you' 😅

Beauts, it’s my 23rd birthday today!
I have slices of Calli the caterpillar for all (Mum wouldn’t buy a Colin the tight bitch. Might throw a MMMM to show her I mean bizniz.)
I do hope MM throws a tantrum today it will entertain me greatly on the 23rd anniversary of my appearance out the sun roof x
Happy birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I like Gizzie Erskine but it’s kind of slow. Interesting though, she’s such a cow.

But I need one that is a cunt, but maybe not a mentalist, cos feeling guilty then for revelling in the drama like with MMMM. I know, first world problems!

• Haha
Hey everyone ❤ I been MIA for what feels like weeks becoz the drama in my life just keeps snowballing - I’m ok (ish) and have so much to tell ya’ll but more than anything else I just wanted to say I miss n love u guys ❤❤
I’m off for a Kip n as soon as I get 5 mins over weekend I’ll sit down n write a frigging catch up!xxxxx
Hope you're alright Carls. Lots of love ❤ 🐾

• Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Hi beauts
If this is not allowed then just say none taken, but I just see another beaut has been outed, am I allowed to say? Will probs be the last outing I see as she’s on like 130 followers now and my bot account will probs be deleted soon 🤣
Who now ?

Oh I saw