Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Thank you beaut. I was still only early but still some days are harder then others. I didn't think I wanted another until I found out I was pregnant again. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to mentally block it out as best I can. We'd (well I say we, I had picked a name and all sorts) got a few cute baby grows and the like. Not meant to be but very sad all the same. ❤💔
Oh Lucy i wish i could give you a hug 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Rach88

VIP Member
I read an article earlier that said a lot of people are complaining of brain fog with this recent strain.

Hope you’re ok Rach x
Thank you I'm alright just last few days I've gone to do something and forgot what I'm gonna do found the kettle in bathroom no idea why or how 😂😂 and just generally no information is sinking in right now im just staring at people going um what 😂😂😂

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
For the MM beauts i’ve realised what his saggy belly reminds me of

Bradleys gf with her shrunken balls from taking her female hormones 🤢

I didn’t post in the main thread as i’d get too many questions as to how i know this 🤣🤣🤣
Marcus X Brad OF collab.

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
My new shark has come 🥳 are you on Facebook @AngelBabes could search for a local chat group and ask what they suggest I did that when I needed to get a new Dr surgery

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Beauts what can I get Mr Pommy for our first anniversary? Please don’t suggest anything cringy or random tat as we have enough already 🤣🤣💖
Aww Pommy as if its your first anniversary already, it doesn’t feel that long ago you were planning it !!!

Traditional gift is paper so what about gig tickets or a plane ticket somewhere for a dirty weekender 😈

pommynoir

VIP Member
Isn't it?! Totally invalidating too which is my main trigger 😂 I'm just struggling because I'm tired all the time so was just having a whinge tbh
Well you know we’re always here rach. Are you all good now? Xx what has you so tired? Xx

Blondetech

VIP Member
Hey Beauts
How are we all doing ?
Any interesting threads recommended now Marcunt is as boring as fuck ???

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Laaaads I’ve been proper bad with my back since October. ( had issues since 18) but this time it’s proper done me I’m basically spending my life laid on my side in bed. So I went for my MRI results on Tuesday. My L3 4 level the disk as gone and compressed it’s self on 2 nerves. I was shitting my self because I had a fusion in 2018. And this summer like a dickhead I went on a few rides at skeggy and I was thinking I’d done something to that. But all that is perfect.
Sounds painful mate ☹ Hope you’re on the way to recovery now? Pin your paypal and i’ll send thatchers 🍻

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Beauts if anyone is missing users begging for money etc on tiktok and the like check out dollie victorias thread could give beggy Mitchell a run for his money she has, no shame
What’s she called here? I can’t find the thread.

although currently most of my time is taken up with the M&S food and the Eastenders threads😂

pommynoir

VIP Member
Anyone on Bradley weekes post think Bradley is Roxyfoxy ?
I don’t want to drop a bomb on there, under the current circumstances
No, definitely not - although I see why you could think that. I actually think that it’s someone whose thread that user comments on. One that likes to get herself in the papers a lot to fund habits. I’ve thought that for a while when seen on previous threads. Have a look at the post history.