Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx Hope you’re ok beaut, sending ❤❤❤
Tbh I'm not. I've had a false and serious accusation made about me cause my baby had an accident. I know some people will think no smoke without fire or you don't truly know who's behind the screen but me, my kids and God know I'm truly and fully innocent. When I can tell the full story you will all be absolutely gob smacked and disgusted at what's been done to us. The worst time of my life by far. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Good idea. Also worth mentioning he has a job in retail that’s not legal if you get my drift. 🤣
So he has about 3 different numbers.
He clearly likes you so go along with it. Make him think your up for it. Ask him for a dick pic - he will oblige. Do this for say 2 weeks on a daily basis. Wait until you have a photo albums worth. Buy a photo album. Post it to his mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thinking of all you girls who have babies in heaven tonight 🧡
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you guys. My solicitor says it's a case of when I'm cleared and not if. Only person who's story adds up and makes sense is mine. I'm looking to take 2 paeditritions from hospital who have outright lied and with held vital clearing me information back to court myself once I'm cleared. Thanks for believing me as well I know some people would think you don't get accused for no reason or whatever. ❤

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Do you have his number? set up a fake advert on gumtree giving away some sort of pet and put his name and number on it x
Good idea. Also worth mentioning he has a job in retail that’s not legal if you get my drift. 🤣
So he has about 3 different numbers.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Well I don't know about you Beauts but I feel like it's that time of the day when @Lucyxxxx has to explain her profile picture to us again?
On the Lucy Letby thread before someone genuinely confused Fred West with Gary Glitter and this is me paying homage to that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Can't get over how many people feel sorry for Huw. Wonder how many more young teenagers he has lurking in the closet 👀👀👀
I think some people are only feeling sorry for huw because of other posters saying his/all depression is fake , as is some addictions and enjoying anal sex if you don’t have a prostate 😂. He won’t be in hospital forever so if/when more lads come forward with something that meets the threshold of a crime, hopefully it will be investigated.

This will sounds judgy but it’s not meant to be - If it were my 19/20yr old, and neither the police or bbc would get involved, I would be sending a letter to his wife via recorded post, asking her to stop her husband purchasing content of a sexual nature from my son as it was having a detrimental affect on my sons mental health as it was funding his addiction issues. I would include the screenshots of transaction or whatever the proof is , and state that if this inappropriate relationship did not stop, I would be seeking legal advice on how to proceed . Add in a few references motherly instincts,power imbalances due to sons vulnerability due to addiction and huws position as a respected bbc figure, and end with having faith that she will do the right thing .follow it up after a few weeks if need be , maybe by email ( wife is well known in her own right so easy enough to get off LinkedIn etc) . If still no response and payments still being made , fed it to the bbc then the sun .Might not have been enough to stop it but it would have given them more evidence to give to the sun that the bbc were covering his behaviour up and would imo have massively reduced the whole “ poor Huw” narrative 🤷‍♀️. Obvs it’s easy to say that now, I’m sure I’d be going full mama bear in the heat of the situation

I wouldn’t dare post that over there though, because what would I know , I have severe depression yet am well enough to be on tattle so I must be faking it 😉😂

Is the Dan Wooton thread calling him a brave misunderstood beacon of truth or a nonce ? I’m not sure I can afford to get invested in another thread, even if the formally fat boys thread has about as much life as his drop down dead door-stepdad

• Heart
Reactions: 4

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Well I don't know about you Beauts but I feel like it's that time of the day when @Lucyxxxx has to explain her profile picture to us again?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx i’m so sorry for your loss 🧡 Always here for a chat, cry or rant if you need me. Love to you and all the Lucys xxx
Thank you beaut. I was still only early but still some days are harder then others. I didn't think I wanted another until I found out I was pregnant again. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to mentally block it out as best I can. We'd (well I say we, I had picked a name and all sorts) got a few cute baby grows and the like. Not meant to be but very sad all the same. ❤💔

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Aw guys I'm sad my shark hoover has died (well more the motors died) in my active dependency where I choose alcohol over bills food the lot it was the only item I bought that I prioritized in that time so its sad it's gone

• Sad

JulesC

VIP Member
Guys I need a way to get revenge on someone who has told my town that we were having an affair (obviously wasn’t and luckily my husband doesn’t believe it)
We were gonna leave it but sick of hearing about it now and don’t want Mr P to batter him and get himself in trouble! So want to get some petty revenge before he bumps into him.
Order him a personalised video message from Marcus calling him out 🤣

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Anyone on Bradley weekes post think Bradley is Roxyfoxy ?
I don’t want to drop a bomb on there, under the current circumstances

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
Guys I need a way to get revenge on someone who has told my town that we were having an affair (obviously wasn’t and luckily my husband doesn’t believe it)
We were gonna leave it but sick of hearing about it now and don’t want Mr P to batter him and get himself in trouble! So want to get some petty revenge before he bumps into him.
Do you have his number? set up a fake advert on gumtree giving away some sort of pet and put his name and number on it x

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’ve been on ozempic and have barely eaten in 6 weeks and really fancied a dominos tonight while my husband is at work.

£30 its cost me.

Tastes like shit 😭

• Sad

Rach88

VIP Member
Beauts if anyone is missing users begging for money etc on tiktok and the like check out dollie victorias thread could give beggy Mitchell a run for his money she has, no shame

• Haha