Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone on the Huw thread in all seriousness suggested a Huw rave thread. I was like 😳😳😳😳. Can't believe non of you guys have come and joined me on the Lucy Letby thread. It's absolute carnage but in a good way lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx what the 411 about that undertakers from your ends beaut
I'm not sure. I've asked my fella to see what he can find out. But just so far hearing people have had police turn up to their houses to say relatives have been found in the undertakers. Someone from the police marines?? Was there the other day.

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
Someone on the Huw thread in all seriousness suggested a Huw rave thread. I was like 😳😳😳😳. Can't believe non of you guys have come and joined me on the Lucy Letby thread. It's absolute carnage but in a good way lol.
I started off in the Lucy Letby thread, I promised I would stay strong and stick it out but didn’t last 😫

nichew

VIP Member
Sounds painful mate ☹ Hope you’re on the way to recovery now? Pin your paypal and i’ll send thatchers 🍻
It’s a nightmare. I’m on pregabs cocods amitrptlyn diazpam and narproxen. And canna oil that my neighbor makes for me 😂
---
Sounds painful mate ☹ Hope you’re on the way to recovery now? Pin your paypal and i’ll send thatchers 🍻
And we’ll have all the thatchers to shit out in a bush 😂

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Yes thank you for asking. I think I'm having yet another boy but all nub theory people are saying girl. Can already see baby has my fellas whole face which I'm raging about. Find out in 3ish weeks what we are having for sure. But I've gained 3 stone so far so I'm gonna assume the baby is gonna come out like the incredible hulk. ❤
Aww great news 🧡

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just put this on another thread but I thought I’d ask you beauts too..
I’m going to look at a house today - we’re building a house back home so looking to downsize and move out of London to save a bit more money.

we currently have two beds with a garden in crap part of London, this is in a really nice area but is 1 bed (which we don’t mind) with a communal garden.

would we be mental to not have a garden? We’d probably save about £800 a month by moving.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Beauts what can I get Mr Pommy for our first anniversary? Please don’t suggest anything cringy or random tat as we have enough already 🤣🤣💖

pommynoir

VIP Member
Thank you beaut. I was still only early but still some days are harder then others. I didn't think I wanted another until I found out I was pregnant again. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to mentally block it out as best I can. We'd (well I say we, I had picked a name and all sorts) got a few cute baby grows and the like. Not meant to be but very sad all the same. ❤💔
Aww Luce I’m so sorry to hear this ❤

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
No, definitely not - although I see why you could think that. I actually think that it’s someone whose thread that user comments on. One that likes to get herself in the papers a lot to fund habits. I’ve thought that for a while when seen on previous threads. Have a look at the post history.
When i looked at their post history there is no way they are the tipton wanker but they could very well be DW 🤔

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Thank you beaut. ❤❤ Was scary at first as when she was scanning me nothing was showing up. She was about to declare a blighted ovum I sware. She had one final look and baby was tucked in the corner hiding. Only one in there lol. I suspect its another boy. Due date is Sept 4th but after youngest got told any more would have to be born early.
I’m so happy for you and Mr Lucy 🧡 Take it easy and no kicking off with slags !!!! 😘

• Heart