Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I sent it as a message so he opened it Hahahaahhaa he was eating his breakfast and nearly threw up bless his heart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
When I've had reviews and check ups with cmht and the social worker has checked in for a long while they're saying I've been showing signs of adhd and they may have the original diagnosies of bpd wrong as they can overlap so much where would you even start as I know, waiting lists are crazily long
Hope you get sorted ASAP Rach xx

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Who or what is chet? I’m confused
Welcome back 🗣
Marnie from geordie shore is married to casey johnson chet is caseys brother chet and his now ex missus was on a season of ex on the beach think that's the best way to describe who chet is looool
---
I just searched whoever it is has a thread on here with his Mrs that says he has Jem Lucy on all fours, feel like that’s a thread I need to be watching
Helen and chets thread is a bit loopy 😂

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Outed myself didn’t i and got a shit load of abuse after I shared a screenshot of a conversation between me and my friend about Chet and some snake blasted me on insta. Anyway fuck them im back lol
Who or what is chet? I’m confused
Welcome back 🗣

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My non verbal ASD kid has decided its time to potty train. Send dark fruits and prayers 🙏🏻
Awww good luck! I dream of the day I'm not constantly changing 2 sets of nappies day in day out 😂😂 the older nappy wearer giggles at me when he's done a poo, like seriously?

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Aww Pommy as if its your first anniversary already, it doesn’t feel that long ago you were planning it !!!

Traditional gift is paper so what about gig tickets or a plane ticket somewhere for a dirty weekender 😈
We’ll actually be in Spain for the anniversary, but looking up tickets of some kind is a great idea: himself is so miserable he’d not into anything. Although I did buy us both tickets to see the Wolfetones next month and also a few hundred on some immersive Charles dickens dinner experience so maybe he’s had enough 🤣

I have got him this little box that you wind up and it plays our first dance to try and be sentimental. I’ve told him I want a cheque😉

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I can’t mind that woman with the mad house that a thread was made for. Pretty pockets or something? Anyway, this reminded me of her.
I actually like a bit of that 🫢 Not to the extremes that mad bitch has gone but i’m a big fan of colourful homes
---
Pommy did you move in the end?

nichew

VIP Member
I'm not sure. I've asked my fella to see what he can find out. But just so far hearing people have had police turn up to their houses to say relatives have been found in the undertakers. Someone from the police marines?? Was there the other day.
you know what I find odd. It was only other week that it came out about that undertakers doing same in america. And I think that one had its own cremation place. Over here ours get took to the cremation place don’t they and they’re booked in so how the fuck have the council not relised that these bodies haven’t been took to be cremated. It gives me the major fucking creeps beaut

nichew

VIP Member
She the girl whose mum had her stripping so they could look like slag barbie dolls?
Yes her and her mam had massive lips with the filler. She’s got the brother called Romeo who’s been a girl since he was about 5. (Last I know she was still referring to him as he/him) and looks like the younger sister as a load of S/H scars on her legs
---
I’m not sure who she is?
Some bird from I think wolverhampton got her self in papers a few years ago with her mam and their lips saying everyone is jel etc lol

Attachments

pommynoir

VIP Member
Beaut your getting accused of being Shannon 😂😂😂
I know I just laugh reacted cba.
The pereon has only posted twice to ask Shannon’s tax status. No other contributions. 😂😂 how would any of us know if she’s paying taxes

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Outed myself didn’t i and got a shit load of abuse after I shared a screenshot of a conversation between me and my friend about Chet and some snake blasted me on insta. Anyway fuck them im back lol
I had a feeling it was something to do with tent boy !!! Hope you’re ok and didn’t get too much grief

Sticky One

VIP Member
Just put this on another thread but I thought I’d ask you beauts too..
I’m going to look at a house today - we’re building a house back home so looking to downsize and move out of London to save a bit more money.

we currently have two beds with a garden in crap part of London, this is in a really nice area but is 1 bed (which we don’t mind) with a communal garden.

would we be mental to not have a garden? We’d probably save about £800 a month by moving.
definitely not mental. Specially if it’s not a forever thing? I live in London, in a flat with no garden (I have kids too) we live in one of the nicest boroughs and I wouldn’t sacrifice the area for a garden x

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Don’t just laugh at me comment I need deets asap I’m too scared to ask on the thread hahahahaha