Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lucyxxxx i cba getting lambasted on the bbc thread but I know the family relating to the Huw edwards scandal. It’s been ongoing for months. they got fucked off by swp and bbc so were at their wits end when they went to the sun. You can’t blame a mother for being furious.
Apparently Huw Edward heard of the allegations on Thursday. Funny how half of Cardiff knew months ago

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Lucyxxxx i cba getting lambasted on the bbc thread but I know the family relating to the Huw edwards scandal. It’s been ongoing for months. they got fucked off by swp and bbc so were at their wits end when they went to the sun. You can’t blame a mother for being furious.
Apparently Huw Edward heard of the allegations on Thursday. Funny how half of Cardiff knew months ago
That threads wild ain't it. What do people expect if they are going to be ignored by those who should help?? All very seedy. Feel sorry for the young guy and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That threads wild ain't it. What do people expect if they are going to be ignored by those who should help?? All very seedy. Feel sorry for the young guy and family.
I think he was happy with his crack money tbh but as a parents you’d be frustrated.
and after being ignored they must’ve felt the sun was a last resort to get some movement.

At least scoff gave the kid a job. Huw edwards ruined his life with drug money …. Unwise but not illegal ☝
How about completely bleeping immoral but not illegal 😂😂😂

Plenty of us would get sacked for less but the bbc was happy to white wash it until their back was against the wall.
duck Huw edwards and his mental health

Rant over beauts 😘
Had to come to my safe place to say it x

• Heart
I think he was happy with his crack money tbh but as a parents you’d be frustrated.
and after being ignored they must’ve felt the sun was a last resort to get some movement.

At least scoff gave the kid a job. Huw edwards ruined his life with drug money …. Unwise but not illegal ☝
How about completely bleeping immoral but not illegal 😂😂😂

Plenty of us would get sacked for less but the bbc was happy to white wash it until their back was against the wall.
duck Huw edwards and his mental health

Rant over beauts 😘
Had to come to my safe place to say it x
Can't get over how many people feel sorry for Huw. Wonder how many more young teenagers he has lurking in the closet 👀👀👀

Can't get over how many people feel sorry for Huw. Wonder how many more young teenagers he has lurking in the closet 👀👀👀
He really took the baton from scoff …. Do you want me to die …? He’s gone one step further and checked into the psychiatric ward. Smh
Not willing to take responsibility. The only apology was to the other celebs who took a bit of tit

I think some people are only feeling sorry for huw because of other posters saying his/all depression is fake , as is some addictions and enjoying anal sex if you don’t have a prostate 😂. He won’t be in hospital forever so if/when more lads come forward with something that meets the threshold of a crime, hopefully it will be investigated.

This will sounds judgy but it’s not meant to be - If it were my 19/20yr old, and neither the police or bbc would get involved, I would be sending a letter to his wife via recorded post, asking her to stop her husband purchasing content of a sexual nature from my son as it was having a detrimental affect on my sons mental health as it was funding his addiction issues. I would include the screenshots of transaction or whatever the proof is , and state that if this inappropriate relationship did not stop, I would be seeking legal advice on how to proceed . Add in a few references motherly instincts,power imbalances due to sons vulnerability due to addiction and huws position as a respected bbc figure, and end with having faith that she will do the right thing .follow it up after a few weeks if need be , maybe by email ( wife is well known in her own right so easy enough to get off LinkedIn etc) . If still no response and payments still being made , fed it to the bbc then the sun .Might not have been enough to stop it but it would have given them more evidence to give to the sun that the bbc were covering his behaviour up and would imo have massively reduced the whole “ poor Huw” narrative 🤷‍♀️. Obvs it’s easy to say that now, I’m sure I’d be going full mama bear in the heat of the situation

I wouldn’t dare post that over there though, because what would I know , I have severe depression yet am well enough to be on tattle so I must be faking it 😉😂

Is the Dan Wooton thread calling him a brave misunderstood beacon of truth or a nonce ? I’m not sure I can afford to get invested in another thread, even if the formally fat boys thread has about as much life as his drop down dead door-stepdad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He really took the baton from scoff …. Do you want me to die …? He’s gone one step further and checked into the psychiatric ward. Smh
Not willing to take responsibility. The only apology was to the other celebs who took a bit of tit
I'm slightly annoyed that he has? Phillips gonna think he's in the clear

• Haha
I think some people are only feeling sorry for huw because of other posters saying his/all depression is fake , as is some addictions and enjoying anal sex if you don’t have a prostate 😂. He won’t be in hospital forever so if/when more lads come forward with something that meets the threshold of a crime, hopefully it will be investigated.

This will sounds judgy but it’s not meant to be - If it were my 19/20yr old, and neither the police or bbc would get involved, I would be sending a letter to his wife via recorded post, asking her to stop her husband purchasing content of a sexual nature from my son as it was having a detrimental affect on my sons mental health as it was funding his addiction issues. I would include the screenshots of transaction or whatever the proof is , and state that if this inappropriate relationship did not stop, I would be seeking legal advice on how to proceed . Add in a few references motherly instincts,power imbalances due to sons vulnerability due to addiction and huws position as a respected bbc figure, and end with having faith that she will do the right thing .follow it up after a few weeks if need be , maybe by email ( wife is well known in her own right so easy enough to get off LinkedIn etc) . If still no response and payments still being made , fed it to the bbc then the sun .Might not have been enough to stop it but it would have given them more evidence to give to the sun that the bbc were covering his behaviour up and would imo have massively reduced the whole “ poor Huw” narrative 🤷‍♀️. Obvs it’s easy to say that now, I’m sure I’d be going full mama bear in the heat of the situation

I wouldn’t dare post that over there though, because what would I know , I have severe depression yet am well enough to be on tattle so I must be faking it 😉😂

Is the Dan Wooton thread calling him a brave misunderstood beacon of truth or a nonce ? I’m not sure I can afford to get invested in another thread, even if the formally fat boys thread has about as much life as his drop down dead door-stepdad
Some people thought going on Jeremy Kyle would solve all their problems, if you catch my drift
---
I'm slightly annoyed that he has? Phillips gonna think he's in the clear
Yeah I bet he’s glad someone else is in the firing line

Someone on the Huw thread in all seriousness suggested a Huw rave thread. I was like 😳😳😳😳. Can't believe non of you guys have come and joined me on the Lucy Letby thread. It's absolute carnage but in a good way lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone on the Huw thread in all seriousness suggested a Huw rave thread. I was like 😳😳😳😳. Can't believe non of you guys have come and joined me on the Lucy Letby thread. It's absolute carnage but in a good way lol.
I’m not up to speed on Lucy letby
I listened the the first few pod casts maybe I’ll have a wander over there

I can’t do the Huw thread any more. I’ve got the real tea anyway 😂😂

• Heart
I started off in the Lucy Letby thread, I promised I would stay strong and stick it out but didn’t last 😫

I’m not up to speed on Lucy letby
I listened the the first few pod casts maybe I’ll have a wander over there

I can’t do the Huw thread any more. I’ve got the real tea anyway 😂😂
Erm hello? Spill!!! Also you lot are spoil sports it's one of the main threads I go to alongside the LaurEn Goodman and Jodie Marsh threads.

Has anyone ever had to reduce their fat intake and felt shocking in the first 2 weeks feel terrible

• Sad
Has anyone ever had to reduce their fat intake and felt shocking in the first 2 weeks feel terrible
I had to stop dairy quiet suddenly. Can't remember feeling bad tbh but the weight flew off me. I defo feel better even though my diet is very limited.

I had to stop dairy quiet suddenly. Can't remember feeling bad tbh but the weight flew off me. I defo feel better even though my diet is very limited.
Hopefully I'll feel better for it in a week or so maybe my bodies shocked that I'm being kind to it 😂😂😂