Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Guys if you ever think a hisense product is a good idea like I thought it was it's not your stuffed if it gets broken even under warranty my washer broke at end of October and the manufacturers have cancelled a total of 6 times and always the night before too
Oh Rach you aren’t having much luck at the moment are you ☹

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Awww good luck! I dream of the day I'm not constantly changing 2 sets of nappies day in day out 😂😂 the older nappy wearer giggles at me when he's done a poo, like seriously?
We spent 4 hours in/out the toilet but she got there in the end 😊 Still feels a long way off though

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Lads I know for some reason that Kayla Morris thread got took off here. Well anyway I’ve just come across a repost she’s done of her sisters post so being a nosey cunt I’ve gone on sisters page and her cover photo is of all the fam. theres some issues in that family.
She the girl whose mum had her stripping so they could look like slag barbie dolls?

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’m not up to speed on Lucy letby
I listened the the first few pod casts maybe I’ll have a wander over there

I can’t do the Huw thread any more. I’ve got the real tea anyway 😂😂
Erm hello? Spill!!! Also you lot are spoil sports it's one of the main threads I go to alongside the LaurEn Goodman and Jodie Marsh threads.

adapeach78

Beauts! Some good tea on strawberry hayes thread. Not much to catch up on.
trigger warning she’s a terrible mother

I blocked her on tik tok for being annoying then she lost her page so popped back up. She directed everyone to her dry tattle thread and now things have taken a sinister turn and her thread is active. Which is probably what she wanted
Have you got the link to her thread? I tried to look but couldn’t see it! Thanks x

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
you know what I find odd. It was only other week that it came out about that undertakers doing same in america. And I think that one had its own cremation place. Over here ours get took to the cremation place don’t they and they’re booked in so how the fuck have the council not relised that these bodies haven’t been took to be cremated. It gives me the major fucking creeps beaut
I heard on the news it’s unregulated. Lots of scamming potential as you’d never fucking know! And what’s worse is they charge a fortune too

pommynoir

VIP Member
Lads I know for some reason that Kayla Morris thread got took off here. Well anyway I’ve just come across a repost she’s done of her sisters post so being a nosey cunt I’ve gone on sisters page and her cover photo is of all the fam. theres some issues in that family.
I’m not sure who she is?

nichew

VIP Member
Who’s decca veggie and what’s the drama? X
Never heard Of it? What's the Goss??
I can’t belive you 2 haven’t come across the beast of Carlisle. He’s just some absolute wanker on you tube,.he used to do the all or nothing pod cast Interviewed Dougie joyce and king Irish ppl like that. he’s got all sorts of accusations against him. Now he’s took off to the phillphines and is shacked up with some bird in a dosshole. theres loads about him..
---
I can’t belive you 2 haven’t come across the beast of Carlisle. He’s just some absolute wanker on you tube,.he used to do the all or nothing pod cast Interviewed Dougie joyce and king Irish ppl like that. he’s got all sorts of accusations against him. Now he’s took off to the phillphines and is shacked up with some bird in a dosshole. theres loads about him..
Facebook group about him
---
---

Facebook group about him

Attachments