Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Guys if you ever think a hisense product is a good idea like I thought it was it's not your stuffed if it gets broken even under warranty my washer broke at end of October and the manufacturers have cancelled a total of 6 times and always the night before too

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Rach88

VIP Member
Well you know we’re always here rach. Are you all good now? Xx what has you so tired? Xx
I know thank you I'm alright I changed subject and noted it wasn't done on purpose and I'm not sure why I'm so tired to be honest
---
This is why i moan to you girls all the time, we can vent without it becoming a whole other drama.

@Rach88 is it the covid recovery getting you tired?
Oh god I know glad there's somewhere haha think it might be I've gone from a little bit tired to extra extra tired 😂

nichew

VIP Member
Lads I know for some reason that Kayla Morris thread got took off here. Well anyway I’ve just come across a repost she’s done of her sisters post so being a nosey cunt I’ve gone on sisters page and her cover photo is of all the fam. theres some issues in that family.

nichew

VIP Member
Hope you heal up soon. Fucking Marcus prick of a bastard not even giving you entertainment while you’re laid up
Thanks beaut. I know the cunt. If I do end up having another op which I think is highly likely I expect some over the top MMMM it will help with my post op menkle elf beauts LLL

Reactions: 1

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I am a massive MAFS fan and thought I’d join the thread to see what everyone thinks but honest to god the trans phobic and disgusting comments have made me feel physically sick. I really can’t believe some people can be so vile and it just cements the fact that we have such a long way to go in society ☹ I know it’s tattle but fuck me honestly it’s gross. Anyway rant over
I know there's a 'gender discussion' thread but it's really people just sl agging off trans women, a reg on our thread is on it. I had a whinge about it a while ago. It's fucking shit isn't it?
---
None of the best beauts though, not an OG

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Laaaads I’ve been proper bad with my back since October. ( had issues since 18) but this time it’s proper done me I’m basically spending my life laid on my side in bed. So I went for my MRI results on Tuesday. My L3 4 level the disk as gone and compressed it’s self on 2 nerves. I was shitting my self because I had a fusion in 2018. And this summer like a dickhead I went on a few rides at skeggy and I was thinking I’d done something to that. But all that is perfect.
Hope you heal up soon. Fucking Marcus prick of a bastard not even giving you entertainment while you’re laid up

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Someone on the Huw thread in all seriousness suggested a Huw rave thread. I was like 😳😳😳😳. Can't believe non of you guys have come and joined me on the Lucy Letby thread. It's absolute carnage but in a good way lol.
I’m not up to speed on Lucy letby
I listened the the first few pod casts maybe I’ll have a wander over there

I can’t do the Huw thread any more. I’ve got the real tea anyway 😂😂

• Heart

nichew

VIP Member
Beauts if you go on the missing person thread I’ve posted something that’s in my area

• Sad

Rach88

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had to reduce their fat intake and felt shocking in the first 2 weeks feel terrible

• Sad