Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’m fantastic Strip, what about you?
Got a kitten today and I’m obsessed (even though she won’t come out from under the sofa)
I’m good thanks. I had a rough few weeks with panic attacks but i’m feeling better now.

What type of kitten do you have? 😻

Sticky One

VIP Member
Where we live is horrid - been a stabbing nearly every day the last two weeks. Viewed the place but hated it, but on the way back saw another online - further out in Chesham, viewed it and we loved it so just put in an offer to landlord has a garden and is bigger than where we are now even though only 1bed
Fingers crossed you get it x

nichew

VIP Member
beauts latest in my spinal dramas. I seen the surgeon last week, he’s operated on me previously 2x my first spine op was with a different surgeon. Well any way rather than jump stright into surgery hes referred me as urgent for a root nerve blocker injection. I’m not scared of the needle bit coz I had to have a blood patch done after my last surgery due to spinal fluid leak…. Has any of you beauts ever had this procedure done? I know they use a scanner to guide where to inject. Dr thinks it will work as the problem is on a new level. So if any one has had it let me know what you thought plz thanks beauts