Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Outed myself didn’t i and got a shit load of abuse after I shared a screenshot of a conversation between me and my friend about Chet and some snake blasted me on insta. Anyway fuck them im back lol
nooooooooo 😫😫😫😫😫 fuck that snake and fuck Chet too 🤣 xx

Reactions: 2

nichew

VIP Member
There's not a single safe space on tattle when it comes to Lorraine's growler ffs.
My mam is on tattle somewhere and I was telling her about it she said she’s never seen it. She’ll be seeing it now when I send her the link 😂😂

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Yes her and her mam had massive lips with the filler. She’s got the brother called Romeo who’s been a girl since he was about 5. (Last I know she was still referring to him as he/him) and looks like the younger sister as a load of S/H scars on her legs
---

Some bird from I think wolverhampton got her self in papers a few years ago with her mam and their lips saying everyone is jel etc lol
Oh yes I remember the pair of them! Have to do a deep dive gutted there’s no thread

pommynoir

VIP Member
definitely not mental. Specially if it’s not a forever thing? I live in London, in a flat with no garden (I have kids too) we live in one of the nicest boroughs and I wouldn’t sacrifice the area for a garden x
Where we live is horrid - been a stabbing nearly every day the last two weeks. Viewed the place but hated it, but on the way back saw another online - further out in Chesham, viewed it and we loved it so just put in an offer to landlord has a garden and is bigger than where we are now even though only 1bed

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤
That is disgusting, I’m sorry Lucy. I could perhaps understand if your children were babies, but from what you’ve written here I don’t think they are. Sending love 💕

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
For the MM beauts i’ve realised what his saggy belly reminds me of

Bradleys gf with her shrunken balls from taking her female hormones 🤢

I didn’t post in the main thread as i’d get too many questions as to how i know this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m good thanks. I had a rough few weeks with panic attacks but i’m feeling better now.

What type of kitten do you have? 😻
I got a Scottish Fold, she is very shy at the minute - she is hiding in the bathroom, she did just pop out but started trying to chew a wire so when I went near her she ran back to the bathroom. She’s gorgeous though!

Attachments

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Don’t just laugh at me comment I need deets asap I’m too scared to ask on the thread hahahahaha
Sorry love! I haven’t looked into it tbh but saw about it the other day. He definitely likes the fake look. I did see that some people reckon it’s a showmance

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Oh Rach you aren’t having much luck at the moment are you ☹
Not atm no really fed up last couple of weeks have constantly been like oh for God sake washer hoover and phone all broke hopefully thats it come in 3s trying my best to get into the Christmas spirit and it's not working least the hoover was a shark and there customer service is top notch and getting a replacement hisense needs to take notes wouldn't mind it just needs a new seal but I really don't want to try do it myself

• Sad

Rach88

VIP Member
What’s she called here? I can’t find the thread.

although currently most of my time is taken up with the M&S food and the Eastenders threads😂

That's the thread not very active But got some begging moments in there

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤
Oh I'm sorry I don't get that a loss is a loss regredless

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Finished with the new man some things weren't adding up and thought can't be dealing with it 😂

• Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
This is why i moan to you girls all the time, we can vent without it becoming a whole other drama.

@Rach88 is it the covid recovery getting you tired?

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Tbh I'm not. I've had a false and serious accusation made about me cause my baby had an accident. I know some people will think no smoke without fire or you don't truly know who's behind the screen but me, my kids and God know I'm truly and fully innocent. When I can tell the full story you will all be absolutely gob smacked and disgusted at what's been done to us. The worst time of my life by far. 💔
That’s awful Luce, stay strong beaut. We’re here if you need us xxxx

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Finished with the new man some things weren't adding up and thought can't be dealing with it 😂
Ah sorry to hear it hasn’t worked out Rach but good on you for ending it if it didn’t feel right. Done, done, onto the next one 🤣

• Heart