Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Can someone please link me to Lorraine Kelly’s growler because last week on TMS when she was unmasked I said to my husband oh her Fanny is all over the internet and he didn’t believe me anyway forgot about it till tonight and he is adamant he doesn’t want to see it so obviously he is going to see it hahahaahahahaha
Enjoy 🦫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I am a massive MAFS fan and thought I’d join the thread to see what everyone thinks but honest to god the trans phobic and disgusting comments have made me feel physically sick. I really can’t believe some people can be so vile and it just cements the fact that we have such a long way to go in society ☹ I know it’s tattle but fuck me honestly it’s gross. Anyway rant over

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Yeah Kaylas thread just vanished. Seen her post with Lauren the other day and not to nit pick but she's from Rugby lol.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had to reduce their fat intake and felt shocking in the first 2 weeks feel terrible
I had to stop dairy quiet suddenly. Can't remember feeling bad tbh but the weight flew off me. I defo feel better even though my diet is very limited.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Can someone please link me to Lorraine Kelly’s growler because last week on TMS when she was unmasked I said to my husband oh her Fanny is all over the internet and he didn’t believe me anyway forgot about it till tonight and he is adamant he doesn’t want to see it so obviously he is going to see it hahahaahahahaha

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx i cba getting lambasted on the bbc thread but I know the family relating to the Huw edwards scandal. It’s been ongoing for months. they got fucked off by swp and bbc so were at their wits end when they went to the sun. You can’t blame a mother for being furious.
Apparently Huw Edward heard of the allegations on Thursday. Funny how half of Cardiff knew months ago
That threads wild ain't it. What do people expect if they are going to be ignored by those who should help?? All very seedy. Feel sorry for the young guy and family.

• Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Tbh I'm not. I've had a false and serious accusation made about me cause my baby had an accident. I know some people will think no smoke without fire or you don't truly know who's behind the screen but me, my kids and God know I'm truly and fully innocent. When I can tell the full story you will all be absolutely gob smacked and disgusted at what's been done to us. The worst time of my life by far. 💔
Sorry you’re having to go through this. It will pass. The truth will out x

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
@pommynoir have you got the guys 'business numbers'. If so go onto gumtree place 3 separate ads 'gifting kittens can deliver local please phone me only' on each ad link a different 'business number' his phones will be constantly blowing up for days. I did this to my man once and trust me it works.
That’s what I was thinking to do. Also XL Bullies so he gets roadmen calling him !

• Haha