Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
@Venom didn’t want to say on the Becki jones thread but I wish you weren’t gay, I would marry you in a heartbeat because you are a funny fucker. That pig photoshop on Becki is too good 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3

nichew

VIP Member
Laaaads I’ve been proper bad with my back since October. ( had issues since 18) but this time it’s proper done me I’m basically spending my life laid on my side in bed. So I went for my MRI results on Tuesday. My L3 4 level the disk as gone and compressed it’s self on 2 nerves. I was shitting my self because I had a fusion in 2018. And this summer like a dickhead I went on a few rides at skeggy and I was thinking I’d done something to that. But all that is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤
I’m sorry they excluded you. Love to you and all the Lucy’s 🧡

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Thank you beaut. ❤❤ Was scary at first as when she was scanning me nothing was showing up. She was about to declare a blighted ovum I sware. She had one final look and baby was tucked in the corner hiding. Only one in there lol. I suspect its another boy. Due date is Sept 4th but after youngest got told any more would have to be born early.
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I think he was happy with his crack money tbh but as a parents you’d be frustrated.
and after being ignored they must’ve felt the sun was a last resort to get some movement.

At least scoff gave the kid a job. Huw edwards ruined his life with drug money …. Unwise but not illegal ☝
How about completely fucking immoral but not illegal 😂😂😂

Plenty of us would get sacked for less but the bbc was happy to white wash it until their back was against the wall.
Fuck Huw edwards and his mental health

Rant over beauts 😘
Had to come to my safe place to say it x
Can't get over how many people feel sorry for Huw. Wonder how many more young teenagers he has lurking in the closet 👀👀👀

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sorry I only just seen messages guys. Thank you it truly means alot. ❤ I want to try for another but fella thinks it's too much to put on my body and just wants me healthy and well. ❤

Also I'm going to post that straight away on the thread. Will go down brilliantly.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I can’t belive you 2 haven’t come across the beast of Carlisle. He’s just some absolute wanker on you tube,.he used to do the all or nothing pod cast Interviewed Dougie joyce and king Irish ppl like that. he’s got all sorts of accusations against him. Now he’s took off to the phillphines and is shacked up with some bird in a dosshole. theres loads about him..
---

Facebook group about him
---

Oioi tag me in thread pls beaut.

Rach88

VIP Member
@Venom Becki Jones wearing that hat reminds of Marcus's baddie boo stage 😂 can't stop giggling everytime I see her wearing the hat didn't want to derail either thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
He really took the baton from scoff …. Do you want me to die …? He’s gone one step further and checked into the psychiatric ward. Smh
Not willing to take responsibility. The only apology was to the other celebs who took a bit of shit
I'm slightly annoyed that he has? Phillips gonna think he's in the clear

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Don't think MrRach quite gets the urgency when im starving he's got about a hour to order phone before I get bitchy haha

Clovis

VIP Member
I am a massive MAFS fan and thought I’d join the thread to see what everyone thinks but honest to god the trans phobic and disgusting comments have made me feel physically sick. I really can’t believe some people can be so vile and it just cements the fact that we have such a long way to go in society ☹ I know it’s tattle but fuck me honestly it’s gross. Anyway rant over
I put them all on "ignore", beaut. Some people simply can't wait to share how transphobic they are.

On a lighter note, how did this Marcus lose all that weight? I haven't browsed his threads for ages and couldn't believe how much weight he lost. Was it a gastric band?

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂
Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂
Yes omg !!! I know exactly what you mean!!! So frustrating.