Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I think some people are only feeling sorry for huw because of other posters saying his/all depression is fake , as is some addictions and enjoying anal sex if you don’t have a prostate 😂. He won’t be in hospital forever so if/when more lads come forward with something that meets the threshold of a crime, hopefully it will be investigated.

This will sounds judgy but it’s not meant to be - If it were my 19/20yr old, and neither the police or bbc would get involved, I would be sending a letter to his wife via recorded post, asking her to stop her husband purchasing content of a sexual nature from my son as it was having a detrimental affect on my sons mental health as it was funding his addiction issues. I would include the screenshots of transaction or whatever the proof is , and state that if this inappropriate relationship did not stop, I would be seeking legal advice on how to proceed . Add in a few references motherly instincts,power imbalances due to sons vulnerability due to addiction and huws position as a respected bbc figure, and end with having faith that she will do the right thing .follow it up after a few weeks if need be , maybe by email ( wife is well known in her own right so easy enough to get off LinkedIn etc) . If still no response and payments still being made , fed it to the bbc then the sun .Might not have been enough to stop it but it would have given them more evidence to give to the sun that the bbc were covering his behaviour up and would imo have massively reduced the whole “ poor Huw” narrative 🤷‍♀️. Obvs it’s easy to say that now, I’m sure I’d be going full mama bear in the heat of the situation

I wouldn’t dare post that over there though, because what would I know , I have severe depression yet am well enough to be on tattle so I must be faking it 😉😂

Is the Dan Wooton thread calling him a brave misunderstood beacon of truth or a nonce ? I’m not sure I can afford to get invested in another thread, even if the formally fat boys thread has about as much life as his drop down dead door-stepdad
Some people thought going on Jeremy Kyle would solve all their problems, if you catch my drift
---
I'm slightly annoyed that he has? Phillips gonna think he's in the clear
Yeah I bet he’s glad someone else is in the firing line

Reactions: 3

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I cant we obviously don’t speak - but yeah he was obsessed with me, I thought we were like brother and sis but he cheated on my pal and I told her (she forgave him now we don’t speak) but he’s now going around saying that it was me he was cheating with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

his family are all like him so I don’t think they’d care either.
Let me get my thinking cap on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Awww u OK? Good for you for not tolerating his nonsense! Too many people put up with too much (me included lol).
Thank you I'm alright I just can't afford to be messed around again 😂 lost most of my 20s with guys that couldn't care less
---
@Rach88 sorry it didn’t work out pal 🧡 Plenty more dick in the sea !!!

@Lucyxxxx how did your scan go? Baby lucy cooking nicely? 😍
Definitely onwards and upwards so they say

• Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Guys I didn’t know where to post it, but the last few months I’ve seen references to Wes Anderson on here in different threads, inc MM one - I’d also seen there was a “Wes anderson” trend on TikTok. I thought this was Wes Anderson.
Jesus pommy, this is who you thought I was referring to when I said he was dead to me because he was a philistine who didn't like Wes Anderson? Please give me more credit than this. 🙄

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Guys I didn’t know where to post it, but the last few months I’ve seen references to Wes Anderson on here in different threads, inc MM one - I’d also seen there was a “Wes anderson” trend on TikTok. I thought this was Wes Anderson.
4A60A40F-77BF-4454-9B07-5C0820EAC258.jpeg

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Rach88 sorry it didn’t work out pal 🧡 Plenty more dick in the sea !!!

@Lucyxxxx how did your scan go? Baby lucy cooking nicely? 😍
Yes thank you for asking. I think I'm having yet another boy but all nub theory people are saying girl. Can already see baby has my fellas whole face which I'm raging about. Find out in 3ish weeks what we are having for sure. But I've gained 3 stone so far so I'm gonna assume the baby is gonna come out like the incredible hulk. ❤

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Jesus pommy, this is who you thought I was referring to when I said he was dead to me because he was a philistine who didn't like Wes Anderson? Please give me more credit than this. 🙄
To be fair Mrs P it would have been hilarious if it was this Wes 🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thanks beauts! ❤ we've sworn we aren't gonna find out what baby is until born but with my others I was straight at the private clinic doing early gender scans the day I turned 16 weeks. 😂😂😂 dunno if I'll be able to wait tbh

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
When I've had reviews and check ups with cmht and the social worker has checked in for a long while they're saying I've been showing signs of adhd and they may have the original diagnosies of bpd wrong as they can overlap so much where would you even start as I know, waiting lists are crazily long

• Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Can't get over how many people feel sorry for Huw. Wonder how many more young teenagers he has lurking in the closet 👀👀👀
He really took the baton from scoff …. Do you want me to die …? He’s gone one step further and checked into the psychiatric ward. Smh
Not willing to take responsibility. The only apology was to the other celebs who took a bit of shit

Rach88

VIP Member
Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx i cba getting lambasted on the bbc thread but I know the family relating to the Huw edwards scandal. It’s been ongoing for months. they got fucked off by swp and bbc so were at their wits end when they went to the sun. You can’t blame a mother for being furious.
Apparently Huw Edward heard of the allegations on Thursday. Funny how half of Cardiff knew months ago

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@pommynoir have you got the guys 'business numbers'. If so go onto gumtree place 3 separate ads 'gifting kittens can deliver local please phone me only' on each ad link a different 'business number' his phones will be constantly blowing up for days. I did this to my man once and trust me it works.

Rach88

VIP Member
Ah sorry to hear it hasn’t worked out Rach but good on you for ending it if it didn’t feel right. Done, done, onto the next one 🤣
It's a bit embarrassing but yeah didn't feel right he stopped asking how I was etc pretty quick and then didn't hear from him for a day and thought nah this isn't it 😂

• Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
That threads wild ain't it. What do people expect if they are going to be ignored by those who should help?? All very seedy. Feel sorry for the young guy and family.
I think he was happy with his crack money tbh but as a parents you’d be frustrated.
and after being ignored they must’ve felt the sun was a last resort to get some movement.

At least scoff gave the kid a job. Huw edwards ruined his life with drug money …. Unwise but not illegal ☝
How about completely fucking immoral but not illegal 😂😂😂

Plenty of us would get sacked for less but the bbc was happy to white wash it until their back was against the wall.
Fuck Huw edwards and his mental health

Rant over beauts 😘
Had to come to my safe place to say it x

• Heart