Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Anyone else getting Jason vibes on the MM thread. I’d love him to make a return 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
@HeyBabes hope you’re ok? 🧡

I know MM is an ugly horrible little shitbag but please don’t let him upset you. He will die alone a sad little man without any friends or a family who love him

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Outed myself didn’t i and got a shit load of abuse after I shared a screenshot of a conversation between me and my friend about Chet and some snake blasted me on insta. Anyway fuck them im back lol

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
BEAUTS I must of been in a hole recently because WHEN THE FUCK DID SKANKY PRICE END UP WITH JJ FROM MAFS 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Beauts i’m fuming as my work have blocked tattle & TK Maxx on their wifi and i don’t get a signal when i’m there 😡 Am i actually gonna have to talk to people while i am on my break now?

• Sad
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
Guys I need a way to get revenge on someone who has told my town that we were having an affair (obviously wasn’t and luckily my husband doesn’t believe it)
We were gonna leave it but sick of hearing about it now and don’t want Mr P to batter him and get himself in trouble! So want to get some petty revenge before he bumps into him.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Guys I need a way to get revenge on someone who has told my town that we were having an affair (obviously wasn’t and luckily my husband doesn’t believe it)
We were gonna leave it but sick of hearing about it now and don’t want Mr P to batter him and get himself in trouble! So want to get some petty revenge before he bumps into him.
Am out shopping atm. Fear not I will be back with some cunning and spiteful ideas.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx congratulations on little lucy 🧡 I’m so happy for you 🧡

(Sorry to be all MM stalker on you, i saw a comment on the begman thread)
Thank you beaut. ❤❤ Was scary at first as when she was scanning me nothing was showing up. She was about to declare a blighted ovum I sware. She had one final look and baby was tucked in the corner hiding. Only one in there lol. I suspect its another boy. Due date is Sept 4th but after youngest got told any more would have to be born early.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Beauts! Some good tea on strawberry hayes thread. Not much to catch up on.
trigger warning she’s a terrible mother

I blocked her on tik tok for being annoying then she lost her page so popped back up. She directed everyone to her dry tattle thread and now things have taken a sinister turn and her thread is active. Which is probably what she wanted

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It's a bit embarrassing but yeah didn't feel right he stopped asking how I was etc pretty quick and then didn't hear from him for a day and thought nah this isn't it 😂
Awww u OK? Good for you for not tolerating his nonsense! Too many people put up with too much (me included lol).

pommynoir

VIP Member
He clearly likes you so go along with it. Make him think your up for it. Ask him for a dick pic - he will oblige. Do this for say 2 weeks on a daily basis. Wait until you have a photo albums worth. Buy a photo album. Post it to his mother.
I cant we obviously don’t speak - but yeah he was obsessed with me, I thought we were like brother and sis but he cheated on my pal and I told her (she forgave him now we don’t speak) but he’s now going around saying that it was me he was cheating with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

his family are all like him so I don’t think they’d care either.

• Sad