Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diggy

It always gets me the way she moans about how much effort she puts in and how many hours of her precious time she spends creating content for her followers. No, Melissa you are doing this for yourself to make money.

she shows off gifted and pr products and sets up affiliated links to these products to make money from followers and has the cheek to moan when purchases aren’t made through these links.

Reactions: 11

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Melissa’s not a stylist imo - she’s just a woman who likes to shop.

Her interest in styling extends only as far as it supports her capacity to make money with aff links.

Reactions: 10

Diggy

FCB6FE49-65DF-4547-B8FE-B019ABD4069C.png

How does she have the cheek to say ‘you get what you pay for’ when the majority of her higher end clothing is gifted to her

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

winkler

I find it so icky when influencers blame the platform for their woes - 'oh the algorithm hates me and never shows my content to my followers'. Cry me a river. Maybe your "content" is just dire and you're not as important as you think you are? Self-pitying posts desperate for engagement and validation from a bunch of strangers...yuk.

• Heart

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Who does she think ‘insta’ is? It’s us..we don’t like it! All the algorithms malarkey is because we swipe by, don’t comment or like and it puts them to the bottom of the pile. So the solution is to moan, beg for likes or just pay your way to the 1million aka Ladyofthemanor77 !!

• Heart

allthefs

Chatty Member
I’m disappointed - less real (!) sell sell sell . Supposed to be a primary school
Teacher, husband looking for a job - maybe made redundant, which felt normal but the amount of clothes she has at a time when people are struggling just rubbish

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She seems to feel entitled. The followers are what get you the freebies and the PR stays, poppet. If they went you'd just be another middle aged woman justifying her spending ( guilty ✋).
She chose to do this. Carry on with good grace and stop being so chippy...or just stop. 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure we'd all survive the crushing disappointment.

(Those who are paying for this drivel need to give their heads a poke.)

bunnykind

I’m disappointed - less real (!) sell sell sell . Supposed to be a primary school
Teacher, husband looking for a job - maybe made redundant, which felt normal but the amount of clothes she has at a time when people are struggling just rubbish
I can’t stand the pout and sucking in of cheeks

Reactions: 8

Libertine

VIP Member
Also, what does bought with PR discount mean?
‘PR Discount’ means everyone should make a complaint about her to the ASA.

I unfollowed her too. 😀 Smug, know-it-all influencers aren’t the least bit aspirational. Neither are teachers who can’t spell or use apostrophes correctly either, for that matter.

hme1

At least £2300 of something to happen if it was a puzzle bag she bought.
Nice to see all the aff links and paid promotions have paid off. No one who can buy a Loewe bag is shopping in Peacocks, it's all about the 💲
She was complaining a month or so about struggling with money after the renovations, something about husband job, then she goes part time, has a holiday buys a horrendously expensive bag and has the cheek to say some people weren't happy for her ....please stick to the narrative - either struggling or have a lot of disposable income

Dollyp

Chatty Member
People with real style don’t need a course or a certificate they just have style - Melissa doesn’t! A pure copy cat jumping from one trend to the other!

She’s now spending 1 day a week doing an online course on personal styling. She doesn’t have one original stylish bone in her body, so this will be interesting to see how it pans out.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She's now upped her game to pre-moaning! Will post something this afternoon but already knows Insta won't like it. :rolleyes:
No one is forcing or even asking you to do this. Say that every day and you'll probably feel a lot better. 😃

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Melissa is so pushy about getting people to engage. She demanded that people comment instead of DM on her choice of outfit.

• Wow

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I don't think she's a stylist but she seems to. I don't know how she had the gall to set up the subscription service.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
What does she mean ‘glitch’? Is she referring to the fact that no one likes her post? Or does she think that no one can see them? Everyone can see them it’s just sometimes we don’t like them, if someone looks a bugger or is advertising or moaning about not getting any likes and love then I won’t like it. THE END

Reactions: 7