Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does that face she pulls when she tries stuff on grate on me so much. That pout looks like she’s sucking on a lemon.!

Reactions: 7
.she’s a teaching assistant Isn’t she?
Think she’s a teacher, who does cover in one primary school 2 days a week ? Maybe 3. She’s now crossed the line into ott showing off - Loewe bag etc and needs a break (holiday). Bloody spend the money on a decent hair conditioner !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think she’s a teacher, who does cover in one primary school 2 days a week ? Maybe 3. She’s now crossed the line into ott showing off - Loewe bag etc and needs a break (holiday). Bloody spend the money on a decent hair conditioner !
Those t shirt dresses are terrible and she makes out she is so tired/needs a break - she only works 2 days the rest of the time it’s perfecting the pout and her stance in the reels. As for peacocks she doesn’t shop in there so why promote?

Reactions: 3
At least £2300 of something to happen if it was a puzzle bag she bought.
Nice to see all the aff links and paid promotions have paid off. No one who can buy a Loewe bag is shopping in Peacocks, it's all about the 💲
I feel now she is just being way too showy offy with her purchases or should I say freebies and not genuine at all. Still waiting to see the benefits of the personal styling course 🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s so frumpy now, lost any style she had. Those Hobbs dresses are the sort of thing my elderly mother would like. And that beige waistcoat and denim skirt…. a shocker 😱

Reactions: 7
The either dresses like the mother of the bride or like she’s raided her daughter’s wardrobe. There’s no in between. I don’t think she has found her own style, that’s why she flip flops between the 2.

Reactions: 4
At least £2300 of something to happen if it was a puzzle bag she bought.
Nice to see all the aff links and paid promotions have paid off. No one who can buy a Loewe bag is shopping in Peacocks, it's all about the 💲
She was complaining a month or so about struggling with money after the renovations, something about husband job, then she goes part time, has a holiday buys a horrendously expensive bag and has the cheek to say some people weren't happy for her ....please stick to the narrative - either struggling or have a lot of disposable income

Reactions: 8