Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squatjogs

She’s so frumpy now, lost any style she had. Those Hobbs dresses are the sort of thing my elderly mother would like. And that beige waistcoat and denim skirt…. a shocker 😱

Reactions: 7

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I just cannot take her seriously as a "stylist".
Today's offering is a boxy, quilted jacket with tapered trousers. Nice jacket but it finishes on the widest part of the thigh and gives an unflattering top heavy silhouette...with tapered trousers.
Oh, it's Ganni from Coggles so it must be fine. :rolleyes:

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Instagram is entertainment for most of us . We don’t ask for the content. It just appears and we move on . She is always trying to play the game of engagement. I like some of her outfits, I appreciate she is not a size 4 like so many others that I follow but she definitely has an attitude or chip on her shoulder.

hme1

I cannot believe she has a subscription service - for what! why cant people do their own research for a holiday, t-shirt etc! she is not someone I would take any advice from

Mutley98

VIP Member
Why does that face she pulls when she tries stuff on grate on me so much. That pout looks like she’s sucking on a lemon.!

Libertine

VIP Member
Melissa was such a lovely account before she reached 10k followers, then she turned really greedy and insincere. Like the worst sort of salesperson who would tell you that you look amazing, even though you can’t breathe in the dress you’ve tried on.

Some of her outfits are so ludicrous that she either changes out of them before going to work or her teaching colleagues snigger behind their hands when she walks into the staffroom.

Her biggest crime though is her ‘I only earn pennies from affiliate links!’ Liar.

My blood pressure is much better since I unfollowed her account. 😂

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Exactly, a couple of thousand pounds per month for her bad taste selection from John Lewis through her deceit. Got 100k followers a year ago & she and hasn’t really grown since… says it all! Fraud!

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but why do they all feel they have to go out and buy whatever is the ‘in thing’ whether it suits them or not? Silver trousers are hideous on everyone I’ve seen so far…they suit no one!
She‘s received so many negative comments but still refuses to accept that she looks a bugger in them!

• Heart
Agreed. I unfollowed as well but went back for a peek. It's even worse now. And yes she was lovely before 10k. She's clearly desperate to be invited to all the events the other influencers attend.

Reactions: 6

Diggy

Just seen her coming out of a snide bag shop in Kalkan. Face like she’s sucking lemons, wiry hair , she’s nothing special, proper dumpy

• Haha
The begging to save the posts and click the aff links :rolleyes:

She used to be relatable: busy mum and teacher, with high street outfits that matched that budget. Now it's just clicky link after clicky link of the same expensive stuff, especially the extremely high priced goods for that good whack of commission. I've had to unfollow.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Appropriately called! 😳

Cheeky cow - these are the ladies who are paying for your designer bags & nice little jolly’s lady! Imagine saying that in a shop to a customer where are the wide leg trousers please - on the rack over there appropriately called the trouser area!

bunnykind

She’s lost the plot who would pay her for styling advice she’s only doing it in the hope to get freebies . Her styling is not unique so why the hell would u use her does she teach the pout as well😀😀

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Yeah, I’m desperate to subscribe and pay a middle- aged TA to shill me Peacocks swimwear :oops:🙄:oops:.

When there are a million more stylish women I follow for free.

Has she actually done that styling course she was wanging on about earlier in the year? Her content suggests not.

• Haha