Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How arrogant and passive aggressive is this one? She thinks people will pay her, a teacher, for style inspiration? What is wrong with these women?

Reactions: 7
Oh diddums. Cos, arket and h&m haven’t acknowledged any of your posts. 🙄🙄 honestly, imagine that being your concern at that age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It always gets me the way she moans about how much effort she puts in and how many hours of her precious time she spends creating content for her followers. No, Melissa you are doing this for yourself to make money.

she shows off gifted and pr products and sets up affiliated links to these products to make money from followers and has the cheek to moan when purchases aren’t made through these links.

Reactions: 11
If her latest advert is a paid partnership with sekonda does that mean she has been given the watch she has gifted for her daughter’s graduation?

Reactions: 1
Just what i thought. I’m sure she didn’t use her own money
And doesn’t her husband look a mess at the wedding and graduation
---
Oh diddums. Cos, arket and h&m haven’t acknowledged any of your posts. 🙄🙄 honestly, imagine that being your concern at that age.
Those brands don’t want to use her as obviously don’t like her style 😂

She's adding benefits to following her, to her page, and it's taken all day. So someone better go pay to follow her or she won't be happy 🤣

Her hair, as discussed, is brutal. I've a wire brush that looks better.

• Haha
Yeah, I’m desperate to subscribe and pay a middle- aged TA to shill me Peacocks swimwear :oops:🙄:oops:.

When there are a million more stylish women I follow for free.

Has she actually done that styling course she was wanging on about earlier in the year? Her content suggests not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, she gives me the ick when she posts a grid photo and the comments on her photo, “what’s your favourite look” or some crap like that for engagement.
she’s so grabby as well. When someone asks where an item is from and she replies “it’s linked on stories”. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4