Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly have to film and tell us everything she is up she must be very insecure and feels the need to show off at the same time. Is she worried she will be missed!!!

Reactions: 3
Melissa is a Pure copy cat … copying off a much younger Instagramer now (as well as others) and robbing her ideas and content while on the same hand licking her arse .. embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
Melissa is a Pure copy cat … copying off a much younger Instagramer now (as well as others) and robbing her ideas and content while on the same hand licking her arse .. embarrassing!
who is she copying?

Emilyjbull is just 1!

Coping her content and ideas on stories, layouts etc. However, Melissa is that greedy for affiliate link income but totally uncreative she will just screenshot Boden’s own sale story and add her own link … poor!

Reactions: 1
I confess I’m struggling to see the similarities
Yes I can see at a glance it’s hard to see the similarities as Emily is a stylist and her page looks generally more professional than Melissa’s but she has robbed her idea of posting weekly favourites, the silver trousers and now copying her sale grid template.

I just cannot take her seriously as a "stylist".
Today's offering is a boxy, quilted jacket with tapered trousers. Nice jacket but it finishes on the widest part of the thigh and gives an unflattering top heavy silhouette...with tapered trousers.
Oh, it's Ganni from Coggles so it must be fine. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Melissa’s not a stylist imo - she’s just a woman who likes to shop.

Her interest in styling extends only as far as it supports her capacity to make money with aff links.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's a stylist but she seems to. I don't know how she had the gall to set up the subscription service.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's a stylist but she seems to. I don't know how she had the gall to set up the subscription service.
Greed!
I can’t believe people would pay for advice from her at £4.99 saying that, if only 100 of her (mostly fake) followers do so that’s £499 a month !!! So that’s why she has done it. Silly for those who subscribe!
---
Oh & don’t dear ask her for a link as it’s too much work putting individual links up & to DM. Rude lady!

Reactions: 6
She has loads of nice bits, but can’t seem to put them together well. At least she has stopped wearing the Roy Orbison specs. She must have had some free eye surgery for those droopy eyes!

• Haha
Melissa’s not a stylist imo - she’s just a woman who likes to shop.

Her interest in styling extends only as far as it supports her capacity to make money with aff links.
So so true a perfect description, she is one big show off some of those expensive brands she wears I sometimes wonder does she look in the mirror maybe she could get herself a stylist before preaching to others

Reactions: 4