Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still wouldn’t pay for a subscription. Do you think she wears sunglasses to bed? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has done links for the Cos studded so if anyone is stupid enough to click and buy she will get a %.
Separate subject but I’m already fed up with seeing those bloody ‘Mary Jane shoes! They go with very little outfits!

Reactions: 1
I really don't get it. 🤷‍♀️
I think some influencers genuinely believe they are fashion leaders and creatives. In reality, they wear and promote the freebies they receive and all look the same. Very little critical thinking involved.

1695656768771.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She will get a hefty pay check for that appearance at John Lewis I bet! Pity they didn’t pick Emily J Bull herself who is from Liverpool instead Mellisa Roy Orbison. Her mate Joanna is doing the Newcastle one, at least John Lewis is now staying clear from the drunken train wreck that is Kat Falmer.

Reactions: 1
John Lewis are wheeling out all the conspicuous consumption huns this autumn.

Kate WearsMyMoney is going to be doing a ‘styling session’ too.

She keeps saying she's taking a few days off. People are now paying to hear your hot take on things, cupcake. 🤷‍♀️

I’m sorry but why do they all feel they have to go out and buy whatever is the ‘in thing’ whether it suits them or not? Silver trousers are hideous on everyone I’ve seen so far…they suit no one!
She‘s received so many negative comments but still refuses to accept that she looks a bugger in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7