Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I not sure she did the course. I actually thought it was a bit of a cheek mentioning a styling course while asking people to pay for her styling "expertise".
Subscribers could just cut out the middle man and do a course themselves.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure she did or finished the course either.

There was a lot of ‘I’m just so busy/life’s hectic’ excuses going round from her not long after she said she started. Maybe she got honest feedback on her styling and threw a hissy fit.

Reactions: 5
I know so frustrating never really seen Melissa in or promote their stuff before and her picks weren’t the best! Which says a lot about her style, all the beautiful things she could have chosen. Sezane gift stuff to Pia Grace and she puts them on her vinted the week after along with all her Wyse and Allstaints freebies! For anyone wants to have a nose her vinted is PIAGRACE

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know so frustrating never really seen Melissa in or promote their stuff before and her picks weren’t the best! Which says a lot about her style, all the beautiful things she could have chosen. Sezane gift stuff to Pia Grace and she puts them on her vinted the week after along with all her Wyse and Allstaints freebies! For anyone wants to have a nose her vinted is PIAGRACE
is Pia Grace that boring horse face woman? She keeps popping up on my insta and brands seem to have been falling over themselves to gift her for years. Comes across as another smug wealthy housewife who could afford to buy her own stuff.

is Pia Grace that boring horse face woman? She keeps popping up on my insta and brands seem to have been falling over themselves to gift her for years. Comes across as another smug wealthy housewife who could afford to buy her own stuff.
Long grey hair?

Reactions: 1
Pia Grace is another advertising machine. I remember when she first started being a ‘brand ambassador’ for Boden many years ago and she did nothing but Boden from then on, she thought she’d won the lottery. I unfollowed soon after as I found her boring and a bit smug. Does she have a thread on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Melissa is so pushy about getting people to engage. She demanded that people comment instead of DM on her choice of outfit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No Melissa, I've absolutely NO IDEA why you don't get lots of lovely, positive messages. :rolleyes:
#Bekind 'cos Melissa can't be arsed today.
1709727658055.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How can people say that red dress looked good on her - yes the colour was lovely. But the fit & shape on her body shape was a definite NO!

What does she mean ‘glitch’? Is she referring to the fact that no one likes her post? Or does she think that no one can see them? Everyone can see them it’s just sometimes we don’t like them, if someone looks a bugger or is advertising or moaning about not getting any likes and love then I won’t like it. THE END

Reactions: 7
Instagram is entertainment for most of us . We don’t ask for the content. It just appears and we move on . She is always trying to play the game of engagement. I like some of her outfits, I appreciate she is not a size 4 like so many others that I follow but she definitely has an attitude or chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 7
How can people say that red dress looked good on her - yes the colour was lovely. But the fit & shape on her body shape was a definite NO!
I agree she never realises that her body shape doesn’t suit Clingy things can u imagine the response if u said that to her. She really is chippy she chose to do what she does, more fool her if it takes up all her time and gets no love 😂😂