Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the padded jacket/scarf combo. 😱 Wealthy Cotswold lady out for expensive lunch in overpriced gastro pub vibes. Probably shops at Dayesford.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s getting too much, ad after ad. Just seems unrelatable and a bit thirsty

Sam Preston is another influencer who I find so annoying. Advertising George at Asda clothing which I don’t believe she’d be seen dead in and then yesterday showing off her £900 Prada sling backs.

Reactions: 1
I get fed up of people begging to like their posts to help boost their insta and bank accounts! so many always moaning that no one see their account, that they’re hidden away. Not really the case as I always see there stories and maybe I don’t ‘like‘ their post or what they’re wearing!

Reactions: 3
You only have to look at the fact that they don’t get many comments or likes, that justify their enormous following to see the majority are fake!

She’s now spending 1 day a week doing an online course on personal styling. She doesn’t have one original stylish bone in her body, so this will be interesting to see how it pans out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People with real style don’t need a course or a certificate they just have style - Melissa doesn’t! A pure copy cat jumping from one trend to the other!

Reactions: 8
People with real style don’t need a course or a certificate they just have style - Melissa doesn’t! A pure copy cat jumping from one trend to the other!
It’s going to be hilarious 😆 obviously hoping to get a load of freebies from brands. Let’s hope the pout gets sorted.

• Haha
‘Lots of people asking about the bag and striped top’ err..no, I don’t think so!

• Haha
Sam Preston is another influencer who I find so annoying. Advertising George at Asda clothing which I don’t believe she’d be seen dead in and then yesterday showing off her £900 Prada sling backs.
We need a thread about her she’s a bloody moron

Reactions: 3