Baby Reindeer Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this doesn’t feel right (no judgement on the people who’ve brought it here), but it was sadly bound to happen with the success of the show. Articles I saw days after the release (and it’s only been a week or so, no?) immediately wrote stuff about „the real Martha“ without having any actual info but clearly motivating people to go digging for her socials. Bit of a bad feeling about this.

Reactions: 16
It’s strange because if that is her she actually doesn’t look too far off the adaptation of her in the show which he said was completely different to the real Martha? but if that’s her it’s quite sad she’s been found tbh

Reactions: 10
Wow she looks just the same as the actress playing her! Her fb posts are weird too! Constantly posting!

Reactions: 7
I actually feel quite sad that people have found her
Preparing myself for the hate I’m about to receive…

I did feel bad too then I had a look at her very open fb like the nosey tit I am. The racism / transphobia / antisemitism she spews on a daily basis is shocking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Facebook posts are extremely erratic sharing random articles and writing multiple status’ a day

Reactions: 11
The posts remind of the internet trolls of the late 00's early 10's. The twitter goes on and on as well.

Reactions: 6
There’s already a thread going round on Twitter about how Richard Gadd behaved inappropriately with someone who auditioned to play his gf on the show
What a whole load of nothing this tweet thread is . They basically tried dating and it didn't work out, and she's decided that's enough ammunition to publicly pathologise this man. Everyone desperate for their viral takedown nowadays. I think therapy speak has ruined a lot of young people,,

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The show was wasted on you
It wasn’t 😆I don’t particularly care about knowing who she is and it was never an itch I needed to scratch tbh. But I’m not going to pretend I’m outraged about it. The woman is abusive, violent and should be avoided at all costs and if her name being “out there” means even one person avoids crossing her path then job well done. If “she” was a “he” everyone would want him named and shamed. She’s dangerous. Mentally unwell or not. I don’t get the faux concern for her well-being when I’d wager we all watched her actions played out in sheer disgust

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I think he was taking the piss with his comedy act. I thought it was funny he was so bad!
I actually found his comedy quite funny from what I saw! Serena Williams has let herself go 😅 maybe if he lost the slapstick stuff he could have been quite good.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.