Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on Facebook
It’s on Facebook - in what way? If you mean Richard Gadd pages, they’re all fake. they were all created in the last week or so. I wouldn’t imagine he’d have anything public as his Twitter is locked down.
---
Which is her real page? One with 7 followers, lots and lots of ranting all day and a pic of her in her profile and cover photo.
Other page, lots and lots of ranting also but profile pic is flowers and is an add friend page.
7 followers one 👍

Reactions: 2
God this sounds just like my neighbour. Her cat kept coming into my house so we eventually got in contact because of that. She is in her 70s and so a few times I went round to be polite - obviously lonely and a bit frail. Same as yours, quite rambly, couldn't get a word in edgeways and a cup of tea would take at least an hour and a half before I could make my excuses and leave.

Next thing I know, she's texting every day. Found me on Facebook, started tagging me in 5+ posts a day, sending me videos. She took everything as encouragement - I once took in a parcel for her, so she started getting parcels delivered to my home 'by accident' (so she could come round and talk more). It was bad enough until she started getting bizarrely rude. Comments on my weight (that I'm fat but seem to like it that way - and that my daughter seems the same), my health, my relationship. I told her I'd (amicably) split up with my partner and she'd constantly tell me I'd been 'brutally abandoned by my lover' and ask me if I was 'coping'. Whatever you told her didn't matter, she had her own delusions even on YOUR situations.

She ends up moving away, much to my relief, and leaving her cat with me. Three months of peaceful, blissful silence - and I wake up to paragraphs of text saying I'm cruel, horrible, that I've been deceitful and neglectful by not giving her cat updates. She even told me she'd knocked on my door multiple times (it's a 45 minute journey for her) and I hadn't answered. She never asked for them before leaving and had never text asking for them. Now I send her a picture every few weeks - on her request - and she takes it as an excuse to ask me really personal, invasive questions I don't want to answer. It stresses me out no end. Anything and everything I do she takes as encouragement. I'm scared she's going to ask to come round for a visit and she'll continue to push and push. I have no idea what to do anymore.

Genuinely, if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful...
You can tell her that you can't keep the cat anymore and she can come collect it.

You will be in peace.

The Bipolars, Self Entitled behaviours are usually attracted to us kind, helping, compassionate souls. It started out as a sympathy because we see them "abandoned" and "neglected" like Martha.

These types of humans will hold on to anything and everything they can get from us until we have to teach them what boundaries mean.

After I moved out, I wrote her a letter that started with all her positive qualities as a friend, and wrote in the mid paragraph all the things that she put me through and I ended it with a positive note that she can do better.

I think it worked. My previous neighbour told me that she was more sensitive now and ended the conversation short.

Just be careful in sending these messages, the face to face approach will not work with them that's why I sent her a handwritten letter with beautiful rose envelope on it - they want to be praised at first and they want to feel good in the end.

Or else they can be vindictive like Martha or buried themselves into depression and smoking weed like my neighbor especially if they are bipolar.

Reactions: 1
After I moved out, I wrote her a letter that started with all her positive qualities as a friend, and wrote in the mid paragraph all the things that she put me through and I ended it with a positive note that she can do better.
Otherwise known as a tit sandwich 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s gone very quiet! Wonder if it’s a ban, she’s catching up on kip after her rant or she’s preparing for her big tv appearance?

Reactions: 9
Are we allowed to post links to YouTube here? I watched a good analysis of BR and its characters 👌🏽

Reactions: 6
Surely she has no case??
I would say his depiction of her would have to be pretty much 100% fact - or she could have a case against Gadd or Netflix?
If anything depicted is not factual / proven and she is facing anything negative as a consequence.

Reactions: 4
I would say his depiction of her would have to be pretty much 100% fact - or she could have a case against Gadd or Netflix?
If anything depicted is not factual / proven and she is facing anything negative as a consequence.
Well it's not 100% fact because she didn't go to prison in real life, but who knows what else is made up for the story. I wouldn't have thought she'd get anywhere suing them for libel based on the show but who am I to say?! Would be kind of crazy if that happened.

And then he whips out all the receipts for her stalking and possible assaults and she goes to prison after all? Why risk that?

I’m still in shock that she hasn’t actually been to prison 😂
Makes me question the overall credibility of BR tbh

Reactions: 4
She's back online now ranting about RG. Maybe a 24 hour ban.
I knew I shouldn't have come on here ffs I def aint sleeping now off ta see what's she at, I thought she might have finally had intervention.. seems not 😅
---
I knew I shouldn't have come on here ffs I def aint sleeping now off ta see what's she at, I thought she might have finally had intervention.. seems not 😅
You on a fake page? Nout new on real one thank god, I didn't really want that rollercoaster at this time, I'm 5days away from been aloud to live she needs to hurry on and get on the tv or stay off now and let us all save ourselves from crossing the line amd meeting her on stalker land 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.