Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose he can afford the security he and his family will need in the coming weeks, months, years, decades

Good luck Piers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it's disgusting giving a convicted stalker (although she's not served time, she's had a restraining order) an opportunity to share her side on all these media platforms. You can say what you like about Richard Gadd, but he's still a victim of her. Would a man who's stalked a woman be given the same opportunity ? It's also total exploitation of a very vulnerable woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Piers is getting the gig

Although so many people have a bad opinion of him, I do believe he will get us the information we want and need 😂 I just hope she has the mental health support if she requires it, and like another poster said, the security too x

Reactions: 10
Well, I hope she’s at least watched the show before the interview! I also take it it won’t be live because she’s far too unpredictable…

Reactions: 5
Well, I hope she’s at least watched the show before the interview! I also take it it won’t be live because she’s far too unpredictable…
Piers says it was recorded yesterday

I suppose he can afford the security he and his family will need in the coming weeks, months, years, decades

Good luck Piers
good thing about this is that at least it would be against someone that has destroyed enough lives himself

Reactions: 6
Piers says it was recorded yesterday

good thing about this is that at least it would be against someone that has destroyed enough lives himself
She has said don’t ask me to watch it because I’m not doing it
Total moon beam

Reactions: 1
So if it was recorded yesterday that’s maybe why she’s been quiet on facey B

Reactions: 5
Piers is getting the gig

I’m astounded that they’re giving her a platform. Whether piers is harsh with her or not, I honestly think she will think any attention is good attention and it will be validating for her.

Reactions: 18
Richard told his side of the story - why shouldn't she?
Because she is the abuser in this situation. It's like allowing a convicted grapist the opportunity to share their side of the story, its wrong. No matter what she says, he will always be the victim of her crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m astounded that they’re giving her a platform. Whether piers is harsh with her or not, I honestly think she will think any attention is good attention and it will be validating for her.
I'm actually so interested to see what she's like - how she conducts herself, her body language, her accent etc.

Reactions: 18
Because she is the abuser in this situation. It's like allowing a convicted grapist the opportunity to share their side of the story, its wrong. No matter what she says, he will always be the victim of her crime.
I'm not disputing that.
She is entitled to tell her story though. She shouldn't be censored.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.