Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I concede, Alex isn’t Fiona. He’s renamed an old established group of his. For what reason I’ve no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️. I joined to have a nosey but quickly left both groups now I know it’s not Fiona.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I did can’t find the one you mentioned though.
She is 100% here, or someone belong too her is, ton of photos deleted, even some the Turkish barber ones, there is a few still of him but was more and with comments about him showing off muscles and there is definitely others removed, there was twice as many pics there this morn when I done. This is gas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She is 100% here, or someone belong too her is, ton of photos deleted, even some the Turkish barber ones, there is a few still of him but was more and with comments about him showing off muscles and there is definitely others removed, there was twice as many pics there this morn when I done. This is gas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ya could also share them this morn like her status's and now it's only like option 🤯🤭
---
And now it's back ta been able ta share, it was annoying me which oics gone so went back ta look and now im afraid ive come back off incase i hit like or something 🤣🤣, she's here for sure 🤯
---
Miss I do t have curly hair and that's the pic woth muscle comments. Everytime I go on its changing, maybe there's one thing she's not lying about her fb crashing or something 🤣🤣 woth that amount posts I'm not surprised but the last pic on it now is from 2021 and the post I was on about were that yr too but now only 1 from that yr and was loads. 🤣🤣

I'm def off again I didn't even read her page since b4 she was up today lol
Dying ta see if she ends up on TV.. if she doesn't tell us how will we know when ta watch, she may tells us or she won't get the veiws she's after

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m creased at the drug dealing dog😂😂😂
‘Woof woof, want some stuff?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The woman named is coming across like someone with a learning disability - along with mental health issues.
I am hoping that there is no TV interview, as it would be tasteless and almost goading someone who is unwell.
Netflix seem quite happy to exploit this for all they can.

As for the rapist - who has not been outed publicly or reported to the police, it seems almost convenient that he remains antonymous. If outed, I am sure he would have no qualms in suing Netflix as he has not been found guilty of any crime.
I find the whole episode tasteless. Stalking and rape are the most heinous of crimes - those responsible should be made to face justice, but not via speculation and TV interviews / ads for Netflix.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think FH is computer savvy as she is definitely reading here, she knows how to change privacy settings and settings on pictures quick enough. She is not as dim as we may think she is definitely mentally unwell but she's pretty crafty and sly

Reactions: 14
I haven't been on here in a few days, but Gadd is loving this, I seen a few post of him laughing and teasing about the whole thing, I think he'd have done anything to become famous, as much as she's an old bat, she's deffo getting mental health and other problems, I think it should have been the rapist that was outted

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think FH is computer savvy as she is definitely reading here, she knows how to change privacy settings and settings on pictures quick enough. She is not as dim as we may think she is definitely mentally unwell but she's pretty crafty and sly
Well you’d expect her to know her way around Facebook to be fair, she seems to spend 99% of her life on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't been on here in a few days, but Gadd is loving this, I seen a few post of him laughing and teasing about the whole thing, I think he'd have done anything to become famous, as much as she's an old bat, she's deffo getting mental health and other problems, I think it should have been the rapist that was outted
Really, can you screenshot some of his posts, his Twitter is private and he’s not accepting new followers

Funny how she thinks the bloke in the pic is stalking her! In fact everyone seems to stalk her, including Gadd, the Wrays and the journalist!
In the second pic, she unfortunately looks naked 🤮
And she the one taken pics of people on the sly everywhere she goes.. very creepy

Reactions: 7
Funny how she thinks the bloke in the pic is stalking her! In fact everyone seems to stalk her, including Gadd, the Wrays and the journalist!
In the second pic, she unfortunately looks naked 🤮
In the naked picture, her face looks so much like Jessica Gunning in the show, it's quite unnerving!

Reactions: 5
The woman named is coming across like someone with a learning disability - along with mental health issues.
I am hoping that there is no TV interview, as it would be tasteless and almost goading someone who is unwell.
Netflix seem quite happy to exploit this for all they can.

As for the rapist - who has not been outed publicly or reported to the police, it seems almost convenient that he remains antonymous. If outed, I am sure he would have no qualms in suing Netflix as he has not been found guilty of any crime.
I find the whole episode tasteless. Stalking and rape are the most heinous of crimes - those responsible should be made to face justice, but not via speculation and TV interviews / ads for Netflix.
Perhaps they used SF so he was opposite of rela person, essentially the opposite of what they did with FH.

I dont think there's a learning disability , I'd say she's intelligent beyond being able to function with/in this world. She's definitely delusional, slagging the actress and they almost identical n she fully believes she nout like her, and my hairs not curly like really obvious things ,I'm not fat, now not to insult the actress either but your near exact same size as her.
She's also better than everyone else. At every and anything 🤭
All these people she was JUST talking to..you couldn't have been you were typing your last essay for the last half hour🙈
Spending loads or in her words loosing it hand over fist, stop that we can see ya have minimal you do not have money to loose hand over fist 😅
Like she's def ill with MH but I don't think she's as challenged intelligently if she was stable but I don't believe that'll ever happen they clearly haven't been able to stablise her all these years, she been the same since your early 20s by looks things. They say lots MH illness onset round that age but look how she thinks she would have never sought help and clearly the help she has wasn't in place soon enough to ever live right again, I think she'll remain like that for life.
---
100%
---
In the naked picture, her face looks so much like Jessica Gunning in the show, it's quite unnerving!
Identical , he def knew what was at, amd so did Netflix because they legal teams would be verifirying stuff he is claiming as true even tho we know it all isn't and they'd have seen her fb and the uncanny resemble, that's what now makes me think whoever the rapist is, is total OPPOSITE to SF to put off the scent of him. I think it's someone we'd all know not just people in that scene, someone big , with big money and big legal teams to warn, unlike FH who clearly doesn't even have a family member ta step on let alone legal teams ta fight. As much as she thinks she does😅🤭

Reactions: 4
Perhaps they used SF so he was opposite of rela person, essentially the opposite of what they did with FH.

I dont think there's a learning disability , I'd say she's intelligent beyond being able to function with/in this world. She's definitely delusional, slagging the actress and they almost identical n she fully believes she nout like her, and my hairs not curly like really obvious things ,I'm not fat, now not to insult the actress either but your near exact same size as her.
She's also better than everyone else. At every and anything 🤭
All these people she was JUST talking to..you couldn't have been you were typing your last essay for the last half hour🙈
Spending loads or in her words loosing it hand over fist, stop that we can see ya have minimal you do not have money to loose hand over fist 😅
Like she's def ill with MH but I don't think she's as challenged intelligently if she was stable but I don't believe that'll ever happen they clearly haven't been able to stablise her all these years, she been the same since your early 20s by looks things. They say lots MH illness onset round that age but look how she thinks she would have never sought help and clearly the help she has wasn't in place soon enough to ever live right again, I think she'll remain like that for life.
---

100%
---

Identical , he def knew what was at, amd so did Netflix because they legal teams would be verifirying stuff he is claiming as true even tho we know it all isn't and they'd have seen her fb and the uncanny resemble, that's what now makes me think whoever the rapist is, is total OPPOSITE to SF to put off the scent of him. I think it's someone we'd all know not just people in that scene, someone big , with big money and big legal teams to warn, unlike FH who clearly doesn't even have a family member ta step on let alone legal teams ta fight. As much as she thinks she does😅🤭
To be fair - she doesn’t need a family member to step in, just legal aid. If she wanted to bring a case against Netflix, and a solicitor felt it was a case that could be won, they would take it on.

To be fair - she doesn’t need a family member to step in, just legal aid. If she wanted to bring a case against Netflix, and a solicitor felt it was a case that could be won, they would take it on.
Or a against against Gadd - however it may work

Which is her real page? One with 7 followers, lots and lots of ranting all day and a pic of her in her profile and cover photo.
Other page, lots and lots of ranting also but profile pic is flowers and is an add friend page.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.