Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this sounds just like my neighbour. Her cat kept coming into my house so we eventually got in contact because of that. She is in her 70s and so a few times I went round to be polite - obviously lonely and a bit frail. Same as yours, quite rambly, couldn't get a word in edgeways and a cup of tea would take at least an hour and a half before I could make my excuses and leave.

Next thing I know, she's texting every day. Found me on Facebook, started tagging me in 5+ posts a day, sending me videos. She took everything as encouragement - I once took in a parcel for her, so she started getting parcels delivered to my home 'by accident' (so she could come round and talk more). It was bad enough until she started getting bizarrely rude. Comments on my weight (that I'm fat but seem to like it that way - and that my daughter seems the same), my health, my relationship. I told her I'd (amicably) split up with my partner and she'd constantly tell me I'd been 'brutally abandoned by my lover' and ask me if I was 'coping'. Whatever you told her didn't matter, she had her own delusions even on YOUR situations.

She ends up moving away, much to my relief, and leaving her cat with me. Three months of peaceful, blissful silence - and I wake up to paragraphs of text saying I'm cruel, horrible, that I've been deceitful and neglectful by not giving her cat updates. She even told me she'd knocked on my door multiple times (it's a 45 minute journey for her) and I hadn't answered. She never asked for them before leaving and had never text asking for them. Now I send her a picture every few weeks - on her request - and she takes it as an excuse to ask me really personal, invasive questions I don't want to answer. It stresses me out no end. Anything and everything I do she takes as encouragement. I'm scared she's going to ask to come round for a visit and she'll continue to push and push. I have no idea what to do anymore.

Genuinely, if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful...
Can you give the cat back to her then there would be no more need for contact?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can you give the cat back to her then there would be no more need for contact?
The problem is I really love him so much - he's been coming over for years (I actually used to think he was a stray) and has been at mine every day for about 3 years now. He's really a part of me now. I'd be devastated to lose him 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The problem is I really love him so much - he's been coming over for years (I actually used to think he was a stray) and has been at mine every day for about 3 years now. He's really a part of me now. I'd be devastated to lose him 😔
It’s not the cat’s fault! Plus they get very attached to their humans, it would be cruel to return him.You would be best off with the dead cat story.

Reactions: 11
I would just say he’s missing. Then you haven’t lied that he died or have to produce fake ashes etc (although….you could buy a little pet urn and fill it and send it to her to really end it). Say you’re really sad and will be in touch if he ever turns up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I would just say he’s missing. Then you haven’t lied that he died or have to produce fake ashes etc (although….you could buy a little pet urn and fill it and send it to her to really end it). Say you’re really sad and will be in touch if he ever turns up 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you say it is missing then she’d expect to be involved in looking for it, posters, all over facebook lost cat groups. You also risk her asking for it back when it is found.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you all for your responses (and sorry for going off on a tangent on this thread, even if my neighbour has serious Martha vibes!)

Pretending the cat is dead might actually be quite the genius option. I really do love the little beast and despite now having him microchipped to me, under my care etc - I am just terrified of her trying to get him back somehow. It is indeed risky though. I do wonder if she'd demand the ashes or to hold some kind of bizarre funeral.

God what a bloody life I live :ROFLMAO:
What she's at now seems to not be uncommon all the stories this will remind ppl of, it's kinda scary now 😅 there's fionas everywhere.
I got a lovely vomiting bug so spent the day n night 🤢 I now can't sleep and went through her pics I had glanced b4 but never noticed there's comments on some.
Lots them seem to be strangers from all over world, she shared some women's post, group photo asking for prayers one the ladies was ill and she shared it from the women's profile calling them alcos at 40, the woman commented why are you even sharing my pics, I don't know you, stop stalking me, my friend is ill and someone else said your too old to be writing like 12 yr old, all Americans. She def High level stalker like it def is scary, people are brave even liking her stuff she be onto everyone's profiles and netflix will have a new series in time of all the people she tormented after BR.
Seems to have family, talks bout aunts n all but I think I'd be quiet if she was mine too but I'd be taken the phone, she need an oul Nokia with no Internet 🙈😅
At this stage more for herself coz she's only gona get worse from this , tv or not, she finds new spin everyday to complain about. Wonder what the viewing ratings of it are and wheres watching it lol, like have the Americans watched yet , lots them mad too she'll have plenty egging on ta continue the rants.

Has the poor actress said anything?
Like she racist as hell, then rants how good the Turkish hairdresser is, while insulting him at same time. I feel like booking an app with a pysch Dr to dissect what she has, she has got to have a diagnosis surely. I'd also like an hour with her just ta sense her in person. But yad want to pull your eyeballs out any longer than an hour I'd say.
I'd say Camden Council where sick ta death of the calls 😅 yad have the fear going work everyday, oh what will Fiona have for us today 🤭

if she ends up on TV this week this is gona go on at least another month, because she'll be ranting about what people are saying, she'll find new victims.

I cant get her out my head at all, im starting to fear for myself, maybe i need the pysch for meself , he can dissect why I'm so fascinated instead dissecting her 🤭🤣

Reactions: 7
It wont be long until she turns on whoever is interviewing her. Just waiting for " they ordered me about the TV studio and im diabetic they didn't give me a sandwich, I have a bad ankle"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hadn't realised until I saw it on tiltok that Richard Gadd has acted in loads of things before.
I couldnt get my head round him being scottish though- he sounded bristolian to me

Reactions: 14
What she's at now seems to not be uncommon all the stories this will remind ppl of, it's kinda scary now 😅 there's fionas everywhere.
I got a lovely vomiting bug so spent the day n night 🤢 I now can't sleep and went through her pics I had glanced b4 but never noticed there's comments on some.
Lots them seem to be strangers from all over world, she shared some women's post, group photo asking for prayers one the ladies was ill and she shared it from the women's profile calling them alcos at 40, the woman commented why are you even sharing my pics, I don't know you, stop stalking me, my friend is ill and someone else said your too old to be writing like 12 yr old, all Americans. She def High level stalker like it def is scary, people are brave even liking her stuff she be onto everyone's profiles and netflix will have a new series in time of all the people she tormented after BR.
Seems to have family, talks bout aunts n all but I think I'd be quiet if she was mine too but I'd be taken the phone, she need an oul Nokia with no Internet 🙈😅
At this stage more for herself coz she's only gona get worse from this , tv or not, she finds new spin everyday to complain about. Wonder what the viewing ratings of it are and wheres watching it lol, like have the Americans watched yet , lots them mad too she'll have plenty egging on ta continue the rants.

Has the poor actress said anything?
Like she racist as hell, then rants how good the Turkish hairdresser is, while insulting him at same time. I feel like booking an app with a pysch Dr to dissect what she has, she has got to have a diagnosis surely. I'd also like an hour with her just ta sense her in person. But yad want to pull your eyeballs out any longer than an hour I'd say.
I'd say Camden Council where sick ta death of the calls 😅 yad have the fear going work everyday, oh what will Fiona have for us today 🤭

if she ends up on TV this week this is gona go on at least another month, because she'll be ranting about what people are saying, she'll find new victims.

I cant get her out my head at all, im starting to fear for myself, maybe i need the pysch for meself , he can dissect why I'm so fascinated instead dissecting her 🤭🤣
How far did you scroll back? Took me forever to just go back 1 month then I gave up 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣. She was into pretty flowers and food before BR

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't think it possible but she's just got even more hateful and vile.
It blows my mind there’s still people feeling sorry for her or think she’s smart. ‘Is this alleged rapist going to say it didn’t happen’ yes, you stupid insufferable moron, when does ANY rapist say they did it?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She’s had an early start today as she had to get up at 7am on a bank holiday because she’s lost so much time sorting things out due to Gadd. 13 posts so far, most of which are really going for Gadd and commenting on his ‘alleged rape’. Whilst I have no doubt that she is very unwell she is also a deeply unpleasant person.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s had an early start today as she had to get up at 7am on a bank holiday because she’s lost so much time sorting things out due to Gadd. 13 posts so far, most of which are really going for Gadd and commenting on his ‘alleged rape’. Whilst I have no doubt that she is very unwell she is also a deeply unpleasant person.
The poor sod gets blamed for everything in her life!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.