Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the press want to reveal his alleged rapist if indeed such a person exists. Why has his life not been turner upside down or does he not exit. Throw a woman to the wolves but protect the gay rapist. That doesn't sit right with me.

God I read this and thought "yeah you're right!" I suppose even a stopped clock is right twice a day eh!?

(I've scored through the bit I don't agree with)
Hmm, normally I'd agree but in this case the rapist probably has a lot of financial (and therefore legal) clout which complicates things.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't help myself counting. Poor Fiona has made 100 posts in 24 hours and still going strong. Incredible that she is still carrying on even though she's reading all about her excessive posting. I had a look at the new public Facebook group. I cannot understand why anyone would join let alone comment.
Not unusual for her. One day last year I counted 120 in one day. How can anyone sustain?
---
What is the name of the group with Alex?
I got an invite to join, I’m guessing I’m showing up now as someone she might know now 😬 it’s called ‘FH supporters’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
RE: FACEBOOK GROUP

Don't think Alex is Fiona, because he's sharing "FH" posts from the FAKE account

Surely any interview would be exploitative and extremely low brow even for trashy outlets like the Sun and the DM. She’s clearly not of sound mind.

Reactions: 17
Pls watch and make a thread so I can be saved from my Martha hold because that was just as crazy 🤭😅
---

I don't know if it's an "episode" or just her life, her pages are years with ramblings, just different subject on weekly basis.
I wonder has she zero family like that no one has said back off 😕

She has me on an emotional rollercoaster, some days I feel sorry for her and others I just wana put her in the bin. Must be tough work in her head, and I've had my struggles like I'm sure many of us but man above she's def not with us half the time, she's out in her own little planet.
My neighbor and Martha must be twin sisters in the past. 😂🤣🤣

This is how I felt. At first I was sorry for her for having no friends at all so I decided to be a good neighbour and a new friend that she can talk to.. oh boy! Wrong move. Like Martha or FH, she's firing away so many messages in minutes.. showing out of nowhere 😒😑 and she holds up people in long conversations. For example, a neighbour pass by just to say hello or doing something else, and she will walk towards the and start a conversation - it seems harmless at first like I thought, and she goes on and on rambling about herself for an hour.

Imagine if you happen to just be outside and would like to go back quickly inside the house. 😐😐

Luckily, I'm already outside the country.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My neighbor and Martha must be twin sisters in the past. 😂🤣🤣

This is how I felt. At first I was sorry for her for having no friends at all so I decided to be a good neighbour and a new friend that she can talk to.. oh boy! Wrong move. Like Martha or FH, she's firing away so many messages in minutes.. showing out of nowhere 😒😑 and she holds up people in long conversations. For example, a neighbour pass by just to say hello or doing something else, and she will walk towards the and start a conversation - it seems harmless at first like I thought, and she goes on and on rambling about herself for an hour.

Imagine if you happen to just be outside and would like to go back quickly inside the house. 😐😐

Luckily, I'm already outside the country.
God this sounds just like my neighbour. Her cat kept coming into my house so we eventually got in contact because of that. She is in her 70s and so a few times I went round to be polite - obviously lonely and a bit frail. Same as yours, quite rambly, couldn't get a word in edgeways and a cup of tea would take at least an hour and a half before I could make my excuses and leave.

Next thing I know, she's texting every day. Found me on Facebook, started tagging me in 5+ posts a day, sending me videos. She took everything as encouragement - I once took in a parcel for her, so she started getting parcels delivered to my home 'by accident' (so she could come round and talk more). It was bad enough until she started getting bizarrely rude. Comments on my weight (that I'm fat but seem to like it that way - and that my daughter seems the same), my health, my relationship. I told her I'd (amicably) split up with my partner and she'd constantly tell me I'd been 'brutally abandoned by my lover' and ask me if I was 'coping'. Whatever you told her didn't matter, she had her own delusions even on YOUR situations.

She ends up moving away, much to my relief, and leaving her cat with me. Three months of peaceful, blissful silence - and I wake up to paragraphs of text saying I'm cruel, horrible, that I've been deceitful and neglectful by not giving her cat updates. She even told me she'd knocked on my door multiple times (it's a 45 minute journey for her) and I hadn't answered. She never asked for them before leaving and had never text asking for them. Now I send her a picture every few weeks - on her request - and she takes it as an excuse to ask me really personal, invasive questions I don't want to answer. It stresses me out no end. Anything and everything I do she takes as encouragement. I'm scared she's going to ask to come round for a visit and she'll continue to push and push. I have no idea what to do anymore.

Genuinely, if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
God this sounds just like my neighbour. Her cat kept coming into my house so we eventually got in contact because of that. She is in her 70s and so a few times I went round to be polite - obviously lonely and a bit frail. Same as yours, quite rambly, couldn't get a word in edgeways and a cup of tea would take at least an hour and a half before I could make my excuses and leave.

Next thing I know, she's texting every day. Found me on Facebook, started tagging me in 5+ posts a day, sending me videos. She took everything as encouragement - I once took in a parcel for her, so she started getting parcels delivered to my home 'by accident' (so she could come round and talk more). It was bad enough until she started getting bizarrely rude. Comments on my weight (that I'm fat but seem to like it that way - and that my daughter seems the same), my health, my relationship. I told her I'd (amicably) split up with my partner and she'd constantly tell me I'd been 'brutally abandoned by my lover' and ask me if I was 'coping'. Whatever you told her didn't matter, she had her own delusions even on YOUR situations.

She ends up moving away, much to my relief, and leaving her cat with me. Three months of peaceful, blissful silence - and I wake up to paragraphs of text saying I'm cruel, horrible, that I've been deceitful and neglectful by not giving her cat updates. She even told me she'd knocked on my door multiple times (it's a 45 minute journey for her) and I hadn't answered. She never asked for them before leaving and had never text asking for them. Now I send her a picture every few weeks - on her request - and she takes it as an excuse to ask me really personal, invasive questions I don't want to answer. It stresses me out no end. Anything and everything I do she takes as encouragement. I'm scared she's going to ask to come round for a visit and she'll continue to push and push. I have no idea what to do anymore.

I would cut all contact. Every time you engage with her, she will see it as a green light to contact you in some way. She is probably lying about coming around to your house. You've already been exceptionally kind and she is abusing that kindness. Who sends nasty messages to someone and expects them to just accept it. It is awful and destructive, so I say block her number. You owe her nothing.

Reactions: 21
I remember reading this when you posted this on another thread and I was boggling. Not least because I had something similar MANY years ago.

Problem you have is it doesnt reach the threshold for a restraining order. She has probably always been this way, driven many people off. May or may not have MH issues.

Doesnt help you deal with her.

Blocking wont help, may actually escalate her behaviour if she cant "access you". The silence for months suggests she had something else to occupy her in the meantime?

Two choices I can see. Carry on as you are. Send her a picture (dated) without text or context when she initiates contact. Do not respond to any questions or attempts to get you onside.

If its still continues, maybe, maybe it might be worth writing down your whole history with her (expedites time and saves you money if you not explaining and they can read) and going and seeing a solicitor to get a letter sent theatening her with dire consequences (its a bluff, but she wont know that).

That age, she MAY back off. If she doesnt then the police can probably get involves as its falls under the harassment threashold.

Reactions: 7

If she doesn’t live close, is it possible to say you’re really sorry, the cat has now passed on (how will she know it hasn’t?) and you have no reason to keep in touch. You wish her well.
You left the body at the vet to be cremated. No ashes etc. Tell her it happened a couple of months ago and you didn’t want to tell her as you knew she’d be upset.

It is risky, but a good way to break all contact.

Reactions: 11
Ok I admit I haven’t really looked at the woman‘s posts because I wasn’t really interested in what she has to say. And from what people on here mention, it sounds like more of the same awful things the series hinted at.
So if she goes on tv and lies and accuses and all that, doesn’t she open herself to all kinds of possible libel lawsuits? The show didn’t name her (and even if she was easy to find, nobody on the internet was forced to seek her out), but if she in turn makes accusations against Gadd or others, doesn’t she put herself at risk to get sued?

Reactions: 5
Ok I admit I haven’t really looked at the woman‘s posts because I wasn’t really interested in what she has to say. And from what people on here mention, it sounds like more of the same awful things the series hinted at.
So if she goes on tv and lies and accuses and all that, doesn’t she open herself to all kinds of possible libel lawsuits? The show didn’t name her (and even if she was easy to find, nobody on the internet was forced to seek her out), but if she in turn makes accusations against Gadd or others, doesn’t she put herself at risk to get sued?
But she’s no money, they won’t get far

Thank you all for your responses (and sorry for going off on a tangent on this thread, even if my neighbour has serious Martha vibes!)

Pretending the cat is dead might actually be quite the genius option. I really do love the little beast and despite now having him microchipped to me, under my care etc - I am just terrified of her trying to get him back somehow. It is indeed risky though. I do wonder if she'd demand the ashes or to hold some kind of bizarre funeral.

God what a bloody life I live :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.