Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lawyer in Australia (a real one, not a pretend one) and while obviously a different jurisdiction, most of our laws and court systems are based on English common law.

I don’t think anyone could sue her for defamation because there’s a requirement that the libel does actual damage to the reputation of the aggrieved. In the case of Martha, i doing anyone anyone takes what she has to say seriously or would use her Facebook rantings as a legitimate way to determine someone’s character so I doubt any claims of defamation would hold. Her established unreliability and volatility would dismiss any claims that her statements and claims legitimately damage anyone’s reputation materially, I think.

Reactions: 16
I don't understand something; she says she barely knew him and never stalker him, but he says there are thousands of messages/emails/voicemails which would obvious prove it happened (not everything; it's 'based on' rather than 100% what actually happened).

So... what gives?

Reactions: 4
I don't understand something; she says she barely knew him and never stalker him, but he says there are thousands of messages/emails/voicemails which would obvious prove it happened (not everything; it's 'based on' rather than 100% what actually happened).

So... what gives?
She’s nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She knows a lot about him for someone who "doesn't know him" and I also wonder if she has restricted access to the internet as she keeps saying she can't get on there for hours. Seems she's online in the nights/early mornings only.

Reactions: 12
Am I on the right Facebook page? The one I have been on is the flowers profile picture with no option to add as friend? Looks like she hasn’t posted in 3 days. I thought the one with the flowers that you can add as a friend is fake?

Am I on the right Facebook page? The one I have been on is the flowers profile picture with no option to add as friend? Looks like the hasn’t posted in 3 days. I thought the one with the flowers that you can add as a friend is fake?
That one is fake. She changed it a day or two ago to a photo of her face.

She knows a lot about him for someone who "doesn't know him" and I also wonder if she has restricted access to the internet as she keeps saying she can't get on there for hours. Seems she's online in the nights/early mornings only.
Before the support worker arrives and after they leave??
It def seems like certain times I said that last week, it's like meds kick in or out 😅 or something about the times she isn't on rather than when she is... the whole thing is truly fascinating in the oddest way, they say its a thin line, are we all just hanging on it and she just fell off it earlier 🙈🤣 I was gona go on b4 sleep and catch up on her but I'm not sure if I can it was last night last time I did and I'm sure someone said was over 100 posts hours agolord knows whats count shes at now and she'll be going now til 1 r 2 am again 😅

Now the press want to reveal his alleged rapist if indeed such a person exists. Why has his life not been turner upside down or does he not exit. Throw a woman to the wolves but protect the gay rapist. That doesn't sit right with me.

God I read this and thought "yeah you're right!" I suppose even a stopped clock is right twice a day eh!?

(I've scored through the bit I don't agree with)

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine anyone would let her do live TV but can imagine a documentary with Louis Theroux walking around with her for a couple of days 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she have supervision in normal daytime 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I can't imagine anyone would let her do live TV but can imagine a documentary with Louis Theroux walking around with her for a couple of days 😄 🤣 😂
Omg he is the most patient and tolerant of them all, she will fk him up 🤣🤣
---
Anyone notice her writing seems different, almost like its someone else’s words she just posting, lacking that aggression, spiteful mess and criticism

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm one of her posts a few minutes ago is perfect spelt, either someone is on her facebook or she is also Alex

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she have supervision in normal daytime 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Omg he is the most patient and tolerant of them all, she will fk him up 🤣🤣
---
Anyone notice her writing seems different, almost like its someone else’s words she just posting, lacking that aggression, spiteful mess and criticism
Meds kick in or out. I'm convinced.🙈
Wish mine would so I could sleep 🤣🤣
I'm now back hooked on true crime docs ta unhook from this , just watch Linda/Glynn Razzell case. But it's hasn't worked I'm still wondering about this one 🤭😅 but I can't bring meself to look at her page anymore it got exhausting ill just pop here for some snippets.

Only said ta the husband its gone on long enough now that this creep has not been found there has to be something in that, the fact no one found, or category said its "X" but its an open secret?? Mmmm its been very well kept , why? They couldn't even keep oul Schofield sercet once it started even tho victim was quiet.

Then i think we all gona be busted in months time big massive social experiment, they will publish a list of the names most liked/interacted with the posts or something crazy and how we are all as mad as one another given certain situations. 🙈🤭😅

It has be fake🤯🤭😅, but what stops me from saying that's is I've mentioned my own family member is bit like that not as bad now but that presumably because was taken away before could be 😓 so I've seen similar MH issues first hand,
And I worked with someone years ago just when fb only started and about 5yrs after she'd left her fb ended up like this no one knew what went wrong or ever knew was anything wrong.. again wasn't as wild as this story with stalking etc but the incessant posts, she'd get all holy for a while, then council like Martha or the politicians, body builders one time but we thought drugs now we all wondering if was MH and theres no trace of her, we'd all kinda forgot about her until this, maybe that's why it's fascinating me so much🤭🤣
It's all gona be huge end or a big let down for us she just vanishes but extra support for her ( which she needs much more than we need the entertainment)

Reactions: 3
Before the support worker arrives and after they leave??
It def seems like certain times I said that last week, it's like meds kick in or out 😅 or something about the times she isn't on rather than when she is... the whole thing is truly fascinating in the oddest way, they say its a thin line, are we all just hanging on it and she just fell off it earlier 🙈🤣 I was gona go on b4 sleep and catch up on her but I'm not sure if I can it was last night last time I did and I'm sure someone said was over 100 posts hours agolord knows whats count shes at now and she'll be going now til 1 r 2 am again 😅
The eligibility for care / support is at a pretty high bar now. If you can manage your own personal care and heat up your own meals, you won’t get one.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Now the press want to reveal his alleged rapist if indeed such a person exists. Why has his life not been turner upside down or does he not exit. Throw a woman to the wolves but protect the gay rapist. That doesn't sit right with me.

God I read this and thought "yeah you're right!" I suppose even a stopped clock is right twice a day eh!?

(I've scored through the bit I don't agree with)
Sorry but 'gay rapist'. Why the need for putting 'gay'? Being gay is bleeping fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im almost certain FH made the support group on Fb herself and she is actually the Alex account. Alex only ever seems to be online when FH is on her own fb posting her rants too

Reactions: 5
Im almost certain FH made the support group on Fb herself and she is actually the Alex account. Alex only ever seems to be online when FH is on her own fb posting her rants too
I've noticed this too. She's less ranty lately so fingers crossed she has some support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.