Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on her ramblings… I must lead a sheltered life because I haven’t heard/seen someone be openly homophobic in at least a decade. It’s giving me the rage every time she says gay like it’s an insult.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand the Facebook group, I can't help but think it's someone who has befriended her and taking advantage

Reactions: 5
At first, I found her ranting relatively entertaining. Now I find it boring. I hope somebody steps in soon and she gets the level of help she clearly desperately needs.

Reactions: 18
She might be getting help. But not everything can be fixed. I really wish people on Facebook would stop giving her rants attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s excelled herself at the mo. Over 100 posts in 24 hours! If I was that journalist, I’d be worried. She’s really got it in for him! Slagging Gadd’s insisted sister who’s a nurse off as well! What a thoroughly despicable piece of work! She hates everyone!

Reactions: 7
It says in the news article she has been calling the journalist repeatedly it seems she gets fixated on things, now its Gadds sister lets hope she doesn't find her place of work. She clearly has no self awareness as she calls others about their looks but she looks like a woman in her late 60's and she does seem to post about a food a lot she's always eating or going out to eat or hasn't eaten or making a sandwich. She needs help and fast! Ive stopped looking at her facebook the less attention she gets the better

Reactions: 14
I‘m sure many still feel sorry for her and blame Gadd for everything, but it’s very very likely that in the last few years she simply stalked other people. I don’t think the Netflix series suddenly triggered old habits (or habits she allegedly never had), it’s just that more people are watching her and seeing her behavior play out in real time.
Yes, she needs help but I don’t think it’s the victim’s responsibility to provide her with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s totally delusional! She’s never practiced law. Having a law degree is not the same thing! She also has no boyfriend or friends, is unemployed and lives in a council flat. She’s fat, unattractive and looks way older than her age and appears to have no money. I’ve never felt sorry for her! She makes people’s lives a living hell and takes no responsibility whatsoever for her actions! At the moment, people are playing into her hands by commenting and liking posts and giving her illusions of grandeur! She’s loving the fame of it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just had a quick look at some of the latest from her because she was boring me, but wow she is nasty and it seems to be getting worse. If just what we’re seeing is the tip of the iceberg imagine how much worse she can get, I though maybe baby reindeer was made to look worse but maybe he was doing her a favor and didn’t share half of what she has done. I feel like she needs someone to step in her posts seem to be escalating.

Reactions: 11
If I’m honest I hope she gets locked up. Gadd might feel sorry for her but a nurse, journos etc can’t be libelled like this and some of the people she’s talking about will have the means to take legal action (like Laura Wray). Mental illness might cause the stalking but the homophobia, antisemitism, racism etc is all her. Shes vile

Reactions: 26
She's used 20 somethings as an insult quite a few times. Clearly a bitterness there. They all must be stupid as she's not one.
She hates 20 somethings but was obsessed with having one hang her curtains 🤔
I dont think she even knows who she hates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.