Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix is for 20 somethings as she quite loudly pronounced.

Her 50/60 year old self (no clue how old she is) clearly won’t be able to get a Netflix log in in that case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still say that she has some kind of Mental Health support going on - if not assisted living, something along those lines. Her Facebook being set the way it is (no comments allowed) and how she can't access her DMs makes me think she's been allowed restricted access by her carer or support worker maybe? Perhaps her learning difficulty means she isn't tech savvy enough to work out how to access her settings?

Also - she's not only been manically updating Facebook but also phoned that journo non-stop. She must never sleep.

Reactions: 13
Seems a few are coming to the conclusion the creator and admin Alex Wilson of the Support group is Fiona. I got suspicious when I read this comment, replying to himself/herself, she forgot who she was. People saying she’s not clever, I think she’s very clever, just not enough to fool internet sleuths

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk I don’t think his comments sound like her at all. It’s very feasible there’s just some weirdos die hard supporting her, possibly stalker types themselves or just bleeding hearts. She’s so thick that she doesn’t even seem to grasp that sending emails and texts is proof, and claiming now that Neil whoever is stalking her when he will have voicemail evidence it’s the other way around. Somehow doubt she has the brain capacity to make a fake account and group for herself

Reactions: 9
I feel like ‘Alex’ has spelling which far surpasses Fiona’s… I do think it’s someone she knows though.

Kinda makes me happy in a way the thought she has 1 person out there who might be defending her (even if it is in a completely bat tit way!!!)

Reactions: 8
I feel like ‘Alex’ has spelling which far surpasses Fiona’s… I do think it’s someone she knows though.

Kinda makes me happy in a way the thought she has 1 person out there who might be defending her (even if it is in a completely bat tit way!!!)
Yeah, I think it’s too coherent to be her but I’m not buying that it’s just a random stranger

Reactions: 5
The thing to remember is, no matter how batshit crazy we see her behaving there are much worse people out there and this will have grabbed the attention of people with very dark intentions.

She doesn't seem to have any grasp on reality so I'm making an educated guess that she is very vulnerable with the circus that she currently finds herself in. We've already seen it with the Daily Fail journo - poking the bear for the fun of it and for financial gain.

I don't like her, I don't sympathise with her, but I do worry about how this is all going to pan out.

Reactions: 24
When she said she's going to charge 3k an hour I was like wow...as a real lawyer who doesn't charge anywhere near that..I need to increase my fees
Invest in a good tent before ya increase them ,I think you'll be homeless in a flash 😅
I wonder if the person she refers to as her "boyfriend" is actually her support worker.
Oh now you put new spin on my thoughts, it def is isn't it 🤣🤣🤣
She 100% reads here and now it's all going meta and weird and even more Black Mirror than it already was!
I'm convinced she's here 100%, I'm only back online since barring myself this morning from been wrapped up in her just checked fb and sure she shared some group that I think is her running it, its public group for anyone wants nose, I think Alex is her, but very careful with the spellings so I don't know but this is wild, I wish I wasn't laid up coz too invested in this and as someone back a bit said it turns scary real quick we are all stalkers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If it had spelling mistakes, I would be totally convinced it’s her but I’m not so sure. Seems too coherent

Where can I watch I may destroy you? Living in Ireland btw
Beetv app i watched on.. apk from Google
---
Seems a few are coming to the conclusion the creator and admin Alex Wilson of the Support group is Fiona. I got suspicious when I read this comment, replying to himself/herself, she forgot who she was. People saying she’s not clever, I think she’s very clever, just not enough to fool internet sleuths
See I hadn't caught up.. defo suss isn't it.

Reactions: 3
If it had spelling mistakes, I would be totally convinced it’s her but I’m not so sure. Seems too coherent
Maybe I’m wrong, but he’s just as quick angered and insulting as she is. I’m tired reading it now, my heads done in 🤣🤣. I’ve only been passing the time waiting for the Constance Marten verdict 😂

I watched half of baby reindeer - and whilst impressed by some of the actors, I couldn’t really get into it, so gave up. Part of my giving up, was down to the hype online. My social media was flooded with it - it piut me off.
I also feel uncomfortable with people being “outed” as a stalker. I do not underestimate the impact that being stalked, has on an individuals well being - but I 100% do not agree with trial by media. The whole outing business is full of issues. I do think Netflix are playing with fire - as judging by my social media ads they are totally behind it all.

Reactions: 9
I watched half of baby reindeer - and whilst impressed by some of the actors, I couldn’t really get into it, so gave up. Part of my giving up, was down to the hype online. My social media was flooded with it - it piut me off.
This is why I'm so glad we watched it with no hype. I'd never heard of it and it was on the Netflix recommendations and we started watching it thinking it was a comedy. We blitzed through it in a few nights and were pretty breathless by the end of it.

At that point it was just gaining traction on social media. I don't think I'd have enjoyed it had I come into it because of the hype.

Reactions: 19
I couldn't help myself counting. Poor Fiona has made 100 posts in 24 hours and still going strong. Incredible that she is still carrying on even though she's reading all about her excessive posting. I had a look at the new public Facebook group. I cannot understand why anyone would join let alone comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.