Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few things she’s said now that proves she’s reading here. The Britney post and the wanking

Reactions: 11
Guys I'm literally dying for someone to post what she's written we NEED THE TEA (free ofc)

Sent from aple x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I screenshotted but it got removed straight away! Fiona prob reported it! Hi Fiona/Martha 👋😴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol I reckon Camden council probs moved her out of borough for their own sanity.

I’m off to see see what she said about this wanking over the photo now…

Reactions: 3
Guys I'm literally dying for someone to post what she's written we NEED THE TEA (free ofc)

Sent from aple x
Copying and pasting as @troutpout69 had her screenshot removed!

That group is a laugh. He's taken up so much of my time already im way behind with other more important things
Much as that group amuses me I'm
Still not watching the show
God what a laugh you lot are
My TV aerial hasn't arrived
Not promising !! But may look at it later
Does gadd not need to consult all his shrinks and fat martha before he jerks off as you so politely put it
Ha ha ha

I'm back early but only here for twenty mins. I've been invited to join a baby reindeer fiona Harvey support group. I didn't know gadd was jerking off to
Me as you put it. I've not seen the show
I'm
Too frightened lol
I've got to chuckle at you lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s a public support group, at the moment, someone has already had a go at them for supporting her. Looks like she has joined too, as have I 🤣🤣
---
The support group is going to get ugly real quick, first they invite her to join to give her support, then they insult her and boy she will be insulted 😬😬😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s a public support group, at the moment, someone has already had a go at them for supporting her. Looks like she has joined too, as have I 🤣🤣
---
The support group is going to get ugly real quick, first they invite her to join to give her support, then they insult her and boy she will be insulted 😬😬😬
Wtf. It's a small world. I recognise that Brigite who replied from a Facebook group I'm in. (Not to do with this show or Fiona!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Next time I'm in a boring conversation with someone at work, I'm going to say this...

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 16.59.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
According to the Daily Mail, she’s now stalking/harassing the reporter that interviewed her 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can believe she hasn’t watched the show. I doubt she has a Netflix subscription. She might have seen clips here and there or read up on it. It made me laugh that one of the first things she said once this whole thing exploded was that RG was the type of loser to have a reindeer plushie etc. How would she know that was what “Baby Reindeer” reference came from, it’s only revealed it’s about a stuffed toy right at the very end. It’s funny she outed herself right from the off despite claiming to not know him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.