Baby Reindeer Netflix #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is relentless. I’ve read so many of them in one go that I now automatically read them in her accent.
I’ve been slagging RG off but hats off, he wrote ‘Martha’ amazingly on point. Wonder what Jessica Gunning makes of it all? She did a phenomenal job, I hope she’s safe!

Reactions: 17
Sounds like Martha might go after Jessica from one of her Facebook posts today. Jessica is an actress, playing a part, there's no malicious intent. I hope Jessica has good people around her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sounds like Martha might go after Jessica from one of her Facebook posts today. Jessica is an actress, playing a part, there's no malicious intent. I hope Jessica has good people around her.
What did she write?

I have FB but it's for my business and I don't fancy going on there anymore in case I accidentally click something in my business name.. she is too much of a loose cannon.

I went on yesterday from the business account and then had a thought that I shouldn't just in case.

Reactions: 5
What did she write?

I have FB but it's for my business and I don't fancy going on there anymore in case I accidentally click something in my business name.. she is too much of a loose cannon.

I went on yesterday from the business account and then had a thought that I shouldn't just in case.
I did notice jessica was all over bbc breaking news last weekend for several days saying role of. Lifetime.
Im not a betting woman
But I would wager this article today is the same as those articles last weekend
I may be wrong but I'm

Smelling publicity seeking jobbing actor s and actresses

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Completely unrelated interview with RG where he mentions his favourite Fringe memory

Another unrelated article that mentions how supported he was.

Reactions: 4
Part of me thinks that although Martha is inappropriate RG never felt truly threatened by her. We don’t know how much of the portrayal of her stalking was fictionalised. Did the real Martha go that far? Nobody seems to have verified the heckling etc.
I feel on balance RG used the situation to his advantage in order to get his ‘big break’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.