Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gadd never named her. She willingly put herself forward as the inspiration for Martha by plastering it all over social media. She told Peirs Morgan that she unwittingly wrote half the show and came up with the name for it. She NEVER needed to go on a television interview and out herself lol. No-one would have even suspected her if she wasn’t putting stuff out in writing all over the internet implicating herself in the whole thing. The only person who could legitimately be sued for defamation would be Fiona herself 😂

I suspect this is why she has hidden her FB, maybe on the advice of her ‘legal team’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
The irony of FH claiming that the Netflix show is misogynistic when she’s completely consumed by her own internalised misogyny. Not to mention all the other forms of bigotry that she partakes in.

Reactions: 17
Gadd never named her. She willingly put herself forward as the inspiration for Martha by plastering it all over social media. She told Peirs Morgan that she unwittingly wrote half the show and came up with the name for it. She NEVER needed to go on a television interview and out herself lol. No-one would have even suspected her if she wasn’t putting stuff out in writing all over the internet implicating herself in the whole thing. The only person who could legitimately be sued for defamation would be Fiona herself 😂

I suspect this is why she has hidden her FB, maybe on the advice of her ‘legal team’ 🙄
This!!! PLUS, she revealed her previous surname of 'Muir' - I don't think anyone knew that fact.

I'm also wondering if an 'interdict' in Scottish law can be classed (or mistaken for) a 'conviction'. Fiona waffled on about an interdict not being filed correctly but, it could've been filed correctly for all we know. If you don't abide by an interdict, you can get locked up as punishment.

Reactions: 3
This!!! PLUS, she revealed her previous surname of 'Muir' - I don't think anyone knew that fact.

I'm also wondering if an 'interdict' in Scottish law can be classed (or mistaken for) a 'conviction'. Fiona waffled on about an interdict not being filed correctly but, it could've been filed correctly for all we know. If you don't abide by an interdict, you can get locked up as punishment.
Is that something similar to restraining order?

Reactions: 3
Has gadd said anything about taking a legal case himself the guy who raped and assaulted him

That's quite damning

Reactions: 2
Has gadd said anything about taking a legal case himself the guy who raped and assaulted him

That's quite damning
It might be difficult to prove. The other guy can turn around and say it was consensual

Reactions: 4
Is that something similar to restraining order?
I just looked it up and apparently it’s to prohibit someone from doing something so I’m assuming it was to stop her from contacting them, bit like a restraining order. She spoke so casually about it though lol.

Reactions: 5
You don't take a case against someone who rapes you. You report it to the police and the CPS decides if there's a realistic prospect of conviction. Rape convictions have a very low success rate. IMO, Gadd doesn't and didn't ever intend to start that process off. In broadcasting this show, he won't get a fair trial as the jury would likely have seen the show and his role in continuing to go back to the guy's house and that knowledge would play a role in their decision. That's if it ever even got in front of a jury anyway, which I doubt for the same reason

Reactions: 25
People are saying she can’t have any convictions because no journalist has found evidence of any. But if they did expose this sort of information, couldn’t that be contrary to the data protection act? I am not sure but this whole thing seems to run and run and I wonder what the conclusion will be.

It’s fairly obvious that FH has some kind of personality disorder. People like that don’t know when to stop.

Reactions: 7
I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔

Reactions: 6
I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔
She had delusions of grandeur about herself and her ‘career’ so I doubt she would admit she can’t work due to mental illness. I think she said she has diabetes so might claim on that basis? She’d probably say of course she could work as a big shot, high powered lawyer but unfortunately can’t do the long hours in court 😅

Reactions: 5
PIP alone wouldn’t pay for her rent, she must get housing benefit too. She also has diabetes, which doesn’t sound like she can control.
---
How long before she gets pissed off with her legal team and turns on them, she’ll be back on Facebook before we know it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13