Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to go as Fiona Harvey to a fancy dress party. Any ideas please where to get her dress? I can find a yellow jacket.

sen t from mmy iphone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't understand how she can be on benefits. She has no obvious health conditions (if you ignore the mh issues). She's apparently a qualified lawyer living in London where there would be plenty of jobs. My guess is she is on pip due to mh issues 🤔
there are thousands of people on the dole who are capable of working. My cousin has lived off it for over ten years because she is a cretin who knows how to play the system.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest I really don’t get it, neither Gadd or Netflix have said it's her. She keeps insisting she’s nothing like Martha so surely the only person who’s exposed her is herself
Whilst most people would have probably deleted her social media, she's used it as a platform for herself. Most people would have shied away from doing a high profile TV interview - not her. Of course, it's only gone to show that she's clearly fecked in the head. The Keir Starmer abusive email thing is another odd addendum to the whole thing.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been posted before but it was the first time I’d read it.

I've read another article where the Metropolitan police have been made aware of the the emails sent to Starmer! Plot twist (finger's crossed) : Fiona gets sent to jail AFTER Baby Reindeer is released.........life copying art.... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Apologies if this has been posted before but it was the first time I’d read it.

When I first went on her Facebook page there was quite a few rants about Derek Draper. She was saying he was a fan of rentboys.
I might be no fan of Kate Garroway but that is a bit much.

• Wow
When I first went on her Facebook page there was quite a few rants about Derek Draper. She was saying he was a fan of rentboys.
Fiona is outright homophobic/xenophobic/racist and she comes across as extremely jealous of any married couple with a family!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
there are thousands of people on the dole who are capable of working. My cousin has lived off it for over ten years because she is a cretin who knows how to play the system.
Also some people work full time and still qualify for benefits if their salary is below a certain amount

Reactions: 2
She’s out for her 15mins of fame, isn’t she. She’s after infamy, and money. Neither will come. In six months people will have forgotten her

He was notoriously bisexual but rentboys is probably a figment of her imagination. She's absolutely unhinged.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its very well documented that he was bisexual, took drugs and had a very diverse sex life prior to meeting Kate.

Reactions: 3
I've finished watching the series now. Whilst I had some sympathy for Donny he made it very difficult by making poor choices throughout, not to mention actually sleeping with her 🫣😳
The attack on Teri wasn't reported or the attack on him at the bar when there were other witnesses. I know he was pressured by his scummy boss not to report it but that was out of order.

Loved his parents, particularly his dad. I know he was deeply affected by the rape but again why did he keep going back? He had terrible self esteem issues that must have started before the abuse and rape.

Anyway it beggars belief that the real life Martha has apparently never been prosecuted if she really was as bad as that.

Reactions: 5
I've finished watching the series now. Whilst I had some sympathy for Donny he made it very difficult by making poor choices throughout, not to mention actually sleeping with her 🫣😳
The attack on Teri wasn't reported or the attack on him at the bar when there were other witnesses. I know he was pressured by his scummy boss not to report it but that was out of order.

Loved his parents, particularly his dad. I know he was deeply affected by the rape but again why did he keep going back? He had terrible self esteem issues that must have started before the abuse and rape.

Anyway it beggars belief that the real life Martha has apparently never been prosecuted if she really was as bad as that.
He didn’t sleep with Martha, he was fantasising.

• Wow
Reactions: 17