Baby Reindeer #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out for her 15mins of fame, isn’t she. She’s after infamy, and money. Neither will come. In six months people will have forgotten her
Well if even her thread (this one) on tattle is slowing down, you know someone’s 15 minutes are up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why not
I really want to go as Fiona Harvey to a fancy dress party. Any ideas please where to get her dress? I can find a yellow jacket.

sen t from mmy iphone
Why not be more realistic, and go as the school bully?
---
Even if people are just imagining she's on PIP to bully her, PIP has nothing to do with employment, as you can get if if you're in employment or not, as it isn't means tested.

Reactions: 6
Why not

Why not be more realistic, and go as the school bully?
It is realistic, Fiona is the school bully…seems she’s spent her entire life stalking and harassing people, and writing hateful posts on Facebook targeted at loads of minority groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was it? Well thank goodness for that.
I still can't decide whether he was brave or foolish making the series 😊
See, I thought he had slept with her, and my wife thought it was a fantasy, and he didn't...hmmm

Reactions: 4
See, I thought he had slept with her, and my wife thought it was a fantasy, and he didn't...hmmm
I think in the programme he made sleeping with her a fantasy, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out if he had slept with her in real life, but is currently denying everything.

I think in the programme he made sleeping with her a fantasy, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out if he had slept with her in real life, but is currently denying everything.
Nah, she’d be shouting it from the roof tops if he had.

Reactions: 12
She said he propositioned her and she turned him down as he had a big green zit on his face......then added she had a boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not to derail the thread, but Jessica Gunning (from Baby Reindeer) is in The Outlaws and series 3 is available on BBC iPlayer now. She’s such a fabulous actress

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just to be reassured that I’m not on the hit list….no one else can see the posts of FH, right? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm following one of her FB accounts......that she's has since October 2022......she put a post up on 29th May :

I'm not a socialexperiment
And I'm being advised to to say no more
As I'mtaking taking gadd and Netflix to court.

• Wow