Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the business going down the pan. Nothing she sells is nice. Even the original stuff was bland and insipid.

Reactions: 3
The desperation causes me second hand embarrassment
I had to unfollow after the letter from her therapist. Largely because I feel so sorry for her poor husband and parents. I wonder what ‘me’ time he gets whilst he’s trying to keep the business and family afloat? Talking to thousands of people about how badly you were abused as a child and how it’s messed you up for life whilst your babies are with your alleged abusers so you can fanny about tie dying t shirts was the straw that broke this camels back. It’s just so dark and horrible to watch. Those poor poor children

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow after the letter from her therapist. Largely because I feel so sorry for her poor husband and parents. I wonder what ‘me’ time he gets whilst he’s trying to keep the business and family afloat? Talking to thousands of people about how badly you were abused as a child and how it’s messed you up for life whilst your babies are with your alleged abusers so you can fanny about tie dying t shirts was the straw that broke this camels back. It’s just so dark and horrible to watch. Those poor poor children
I never saw that. Was it on her stories. I unfollowed. She's so self centred and not nice

Reactions: 1
I never saw that. Was it on her stories. I unfollowed. She's so self centred and not nice
Yes she read the ‘goodbye letter’ that her therapist had written to her. All I could think was - why share that? I doubt her therapist wrote that thinking she’ll share it with her 178k followers. Is nothing sacred to these people anymore?

Yes she read the ‘goodbye letter’ that her therapist had written to her. All I could think was - why share that? I doubt her therapist wrote that thinking she’ll share it with her 178k followers. Is nothing sacred to these people anymore?
So much for gdpr ay.

It felt very contrived and served as nothing more as a justification to the world for seemingly doing sweet FA. The not so subtle dig at hubby was beyond petty.

I wouldn't put up with that. Mind you never know what's going on behind closed doors. He might be as big an a hole as she is. He did say she was like a bucket down there after all

Maybe she does what PTWM has admitted to in the past when slagging off her husband / filming him when he doesn’t know it: hiding the said Insta stories from her husband so he doesn’t know what she’s saying about him.

yeah, why does she leave her kids with her parents if she’s said before her parents gave her an awful childhood and abuse etc? Wth?

She’s a narc
I would never leave my kids with someone who had abused me.

I un followed a while ago as I found myself being increasingly uncomfortable watching her stories.... I feel like all she wants to do is actually make mums feel like tit and think everything is SO HARD even when it isn't.

I was semi excited when O&A launched as I'm very much a shop small fan and love my kids in handmade clothes but it was a disaster from the start and the prices were so off. Its all just one big car crash.

Most of her her clothes on O&A aren’t even handmade. They are made in a sweatshop in China and she gets them from shein and wish and adds 2x 0 to the price tag
The “handmade stuff” is all rip offs from other hard working designers and creators.
For the most part she is running an AliExpress drop shipping store

Motherhood has its hard moments but she seems to find even the smallest thing tough. Moaning about bedtime tonight and all I can think of is “get the f*** off your phone and go and settle your babies then!!”. Of course poor Steve will be the one running between all 3 kids . She’s too busy or pouncing around in front of a mirror making reels 🙄

If anyone is looking for someone who makes handmade children’s friendly, long lasting quality clothing in beautiful designs check out little acorn makes on Instagram. She’s so talented and actually hand makes the items; so it’s worth the price tag (which I might add is still cheaper than Natalie’s!)

What the duck is she playing at!!
she seems to have no direction for O&A….first it was (quite cute) baby clothes then some ladies clothing imported from China to get a quick buck or two…..decides to sell off kids wear for cheap looking but expensive adult wear…..now making kids headwear AND safety wristlets which she’ll probably charge a fortune for!
Natalie - stoped being greedy and desperate on your stories, pick a lane and stick with it! For a brand you are UNPREDICTABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL and quite frankly depressing to watch On your whining stories

Reactions: 4
I felt really guilty disliking her and all her recent posts. I think she must read here too but she seriously need help, she is so close to breakdown again, I agree with everything people are saying above, just so monotone and repetitive all she does on her stories is promote her overly price clothes and complain about life. She is so lucky to have three beautiful children, I have friends that will give anything to have one baby...

Myself it took me two years to get pregnant and I suffer a miscarriage this year too. It makes my blood boil when people complain about their kids in such a way. Surely if you disliked it so much you wouldn't have had another one!

When was the last time this woman was actually in the office? She doesn’t seem to have been doing anything hands on for weeks. The blog post the other day said about how unenjoyable it was so presumably she’s just sacked it off and is having her hubby do it. I wouldn’t mind so much if we ever saw her actually doing things with her kids or in the kitchen cooking and trying our recipes (presumably the ‘development’ she’s been doing lately has been on Google rather than at her stove - you know, like an actual chef!) I’m actually really glad that she’s carving out some me time for herself but I give it a month before hand made tie dye stuff is on the website being flogged for rip off prices … not even her therapist prescribed down time is removed from adding extra business pressure on herself. It’s all just really very sad.

another thing that I just can’t get my head around is why we never see the twins getting 1 on 1 time - not once have I seen her take either boy out for the day for a bit of mother, son bonding time. As a twin mum myself, I know how important it is to give them that. 2 parents who can be flexible with hours (SO LUCKY), 2 cars and one child in school. Those boys could have so many one on one experiences but never seem to get it.
I hate when people with not nutrition or coming background give advice...what the f you know!

I feel bad too. She needs help. The problem is i inheritantly believe she isn't a nice person. She's been negative since she started. At the start I just thought lol. What's whe winging about now. But when she got pregnant with the twins it was another level.

Reactions: 4
Making 👏memories 👏 with 👏 your 👏 kids 👏won’t 👏 bankrupt 👏you.

Continuing 👏 to 👏 make 👏 poor 👏business 👏 decisions👏will

Less than a few weeks since it was all tie dye, we’re now switching it up again with safety keyrings and headbands. No wonder she’s not made any profits to go to charity yet

I hate when people with not nutrition or coming background give advice...what the f you know!
Another reason I unfollowed the BLW account. Zero nutritional advice, her kids eat so poorly and we rarely see her cook or serve them anything other than about 5 recipes from her app. WMM and Charlotte from SR Nutrition are brilliant example of how successful you can be and I would imagine it’s because they actually cook rather than just sharing screenshots or stock videos made by someone else. Those boys just eat beige food, no wonder they’re always poorly

Making 👏memories 👏 with 👏 your 👏 kids 👏won’t 👏 bankrupt 👏you.

Continuing 👏 to 👏 make 👏 poor 👏business 👏 decisions👏will

Less than a few weeks since it was all tie dye, we’re now switching it up again with safety keyrings and headbands. No wonder she’s not made any profits to go to charity yet

Another reason I unfollowed the BLW account. Zero nutritional advice, her kids eat so poorly and we rarely see her cook or serve them anything other than about 5 recipes from her app. WMM and Charlotte from SR Nutrition are brilliant example of how successful you can be and I would imagine it’s because they actually cook rather than just sharing screenshots or stock videos made by someone else. Those boys just eat beige food, no wonder they’re always poorly

Youve clearly not read the WMM tattle page! It’s worth a read it’s a good laugh 🤣

• Haha
Her business is a jumble sale……she’s grabbing whatever she can to get a bit of money…..personalised wristlets 🤷🏻‍♀️ Leather personalised earrings 🤦🏻‍♀️

NINE POUNDS for a hair bobble she knocked up with her 5 year old?! Why can’t she do crafts with her kids without having to bloody sell them. And also she was asking about it the price point the other day - she herself suggested £4! Who pays £9 for ONE hair bobble.
Her children are ill so the world is ending. It is hard, it’s SO HARD but fgs there are 2 parents at home! She is just not self aware at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.