Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no sense of style and she’s incredibly unfashionable.
She calls her clothes Mum friendly but they really aren’t. I’m a mum of 2 and pregnant and I do dress frumpy. She says her clothes are designed to be comfy on a Mum Tum but if she was to wear the correct dress size she wouldn’t find any clothes dug in . Her “collection” on O&A are certainly bot flattering. They look weird and cheap.

She has no sense of style and she’s incredibly unfashionable.
She calls her clothes Mum friendly but they really aren’t. I’m a mum of 2 and pregnant and I do dress frumpy. She says her clothes are designed to be comfy on a Mum Tum but if she was to wear the correct dress size she wouldn’t find any clothes dug in . Her “collection” on O&A are certainly bot flattering. They look weird and cheap.
She is copying so much of another brand....I'm a size 18/20 and would not wear those dungeres, they will be so unflatering

I dislike her reels are awful, her putong up and down the shed 🙄

Pout that was

Reactions: 1
Confession…. I don’t think those dungarees she sells are flattering on anyone. I’d wear them in the house only and would be annoyed that I’d have to take them off to wee.

She’s an unattractive frump. End of.

And why does she always talk like she’s got a permanent cold?!

• Haha
So now she’s setting up a yet another business online selling those crap bows she’s making!
Pick a business and stick to it! She’s spread so thin already. Why is sue doing this to herself

Such a mess. No one will buy them. I'll stick to monty and mabel thanks. How she sells kids clothes when her children always dress like crap. Clueless

Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over the prices she charges for the majority of her stuff. £14.99 for a single vest/bodysuit 🤯

You can literally go to matalan or a supermarket and buy a pack of 3 vests for a fiver!

I wonder how many subscribers she’s had to her monthly clothes subscription! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can literally go to matalan or a supermarket and buy a pack of 3 vests for a fiver!
Get cheaper in jojo maman bebe and they're beautiful and can sell them on after. Mind you that isn't her kids style

She has packed away the kids with the grandparents?blimey looks as if they aren't close by either. Not sure I will leave my parents with my two year old for more than a day or two tbh.... Have kids they say...then let someone else to look after them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.