Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tired yet she’s constantly piling on more work on top of herself! Even if you’re passionate about something, it doesn’t mean it has to become another business, just do it for a hobby. If you’re tired, sleep, don’t tie dye! Clearly her kids are not there so just have nap or even a quick lie down in bed! Listening to her is exhausting.

Reactions: 3
She’s tired yet she’s constantly piling on more work on top of herself! Even if you’re passionate about something, it doesn’t mean it has to become another business, just do it for a hobby. If you’re tired, sleep, don’t tie dye! Clearly her kids are not there so just have nap or even a quick lie down in bed! Listening to her is exhausting.
She actually is starting to cause me a bit of anxiety watching her stories. I have images of Steve working at the office, piled under boxes and boxes sorting out all the stock whilst she's adding something else into her life instead of sorting out what she already has going on. I'm all about making time for something you love, but she is going to be in a cycle of stress if she just doesn't sort out one thing at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her at the time she was gaslighting her trolls by suggesting they would be sending her some sort of bombs in the post when it was fabric samples. I did just watch her stories and she's the same old. Slagging off her daughter to 170k people as usual. Maybe she's a little tit cos you're a tit parent at disciplining her?!

This whole rant about dangerous drivers coming from a woman who made me jump into a hedge when I was running on a short bit of a main road because she didn’t see me and just sped right past me 😂 sure, everyone else is the problem 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She actually is starting to cause me a bit of anxiety watching her stories. I have images of Steve working at the office, piled under boxes and boxes sorting out all the stock whilst she's adding something else into her life instead of sorting out what she already has going on. I'm all about making time for something you love, but she is going to be in a cycle of stress if she just doesn't sort out one thing at a time.
I wondered why we were suddenly getting g pictures of hubby in the middle of the day and now I know why! I mean the pictures aren’t from today but it’s a start!

This whole rant about dangerous drivers coming from a woman who made me jump into a hedge when I was running on a short bit of a main road because she didn’t see me and just sped right past me 😂 sure, everyone else is the problem 😂
Can I just get this right? Is she talking about dangerous drivers who nearly hit her courtesy car that she’s driving because she pranged her car not once but twice in a few days? I secretly find it really funny that she’s not even noticed the irony 😂😂

• Haha
It doesn’t surprise me she’s having all the accidents and near misses given the chaos she puts herself in.

My word how much can one moan! My eldest is now on his second cold in a week and rather than sitting and moaning about it I try everything I can to try and make him feel better.
She seems to have forgotten summer holidays start next week and she won’t be able to palm Annabelle off to school so it doesn’t really make a difference whether she’s called to pick her up this week or next. God almighty. Just so much bloody moaning. Why don’t you go and make some more tie dye crap 😂

Like most of her tit products the same thing are available on shein, Ali express and Wish for a fraction of the price.
these new t shirts she’s making are awful!! Looks like a cheap basic t shirt with a dodgy iron on slogan . I think I made similar to these when I was 10 in school textile class 😂😂😂

These slogans are very yesteryear as well. Winging it. Good vibes…

Sigh. Nothing original.

If I see one more reel of her walking back and forth in these sodding products with her hands in her pockets … I have to wonder whether the hands are hiding than the dungarees aren’t in fact ‘flattering for all’. I know my camel toe would cause offence if I wore them 😂.

Let’s see them being used doing actual mum stuff like the school run, making dinner, playing with your kids, loading and unloading the washing machine etc. Talk about how fast they dry and don’t need ironing (always a winner for me), show us how great they are to throw on after you’ve taken the kids swimming or how they cover your backside when you’re clambering all over equipment at the park chasing a toddler. She is just so unrelateable as a mum which is mad to me given that we’re her target customers - I don’t spend my days walking up and down my hallway that’s for sure!

Like most of her tit products the same thing are available on shein, Ali express and Wish for a fraction of the price.
these new t shirts she’s making are awful!! Looks like a cheap basic t shirt with a dodgy iron on slogan . I think I made similar to these when I was 10 in school textile class 😂😂😂
100% this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I see one more reel of her walking back and forth in these sodding products with her hands in her pockets … I have to wonder whether the hands are hiding than the dungarees aren’t in fact ‘flattering for all’. I know my camel toe would cause offence if I wore them 😂.

Let’s see them being used doing actual mum stuff like the school run, making dinner, playing with your kids, loading and unloading the washing machine etc. Talk about how fast they dry and don’t need ironing (always a winner for me), show us how great they are to throw on after you’ve taken the kids swimming or how they cover your backside when you’re clambering all over equipment at the park chasing a toddler. She is just so unrelateable as a mum which is mad to me given that we’re her target customers - I don’t spend my days walking up and down my hallway that’s for sure!

100% this!
No wonder she's so tired from walking forwards and backwards all day...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So i was up with my baby last night from 3 she's a bit poorly so i decided to have a scroll through moaning minnies stories. She's talking about Annabel again. Seems they've created a spoilt monster brat. Just tell her no fgs. 6 and having a meltdown because she can't do what she wants is normal to an extent but she should be used to being told no and listen when you tell her another time. I've told my son no from a young age and he just gets it.

I’ve decided to pack in my job and become an instagrammer - seems like a pretty sweet gig. You can run a cooking account but never actually cook and spend your days watching Netflix whilst your kids are being taken care of and your husband is out at work. I’ve been doing it wrong all this time!

• Haha
She really wizzes through the boxsets doesn't she... I was thinking this last night. I've managed about 2 and half episodes of virgin river!

So many stories about annabelle! Just one story would have done enough for her ‘I am so relatable’ narrative she keeps on pushing. Poor kid!
I’ve decided to pack in my job and become an instagrammer - seems like a pretty sweet gig. You can run a cooking account but never actually cook and spend your days watching Netflix whilst your kids are being taken care of and your husband is out at work. I’ve been doing it wrong all this time!
bahahahaha! I know!!! My (childless) sister keeps telling me about all her recommendations and I literally go at snails pace with them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.