Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish there was such thing as happy juice that this woman could drink. She drains the life out of me. Not sure why I still follow her as my kids are years from weaning age now. The way she forces a yawn out mid sentence šŸ„“ Iā€™m sure itā€™s a nervous thing she does, but just re record the story!!

Reactions: 6
I really wish there was such thing as happy juice that this woman could drink. She drains the life out of me. Not sure why I still follow her as my kids are years from weaning age now. The way she forces a yawn out mid sentence šŸ„“ Iā€™m sure itā€™s a nervous thing she does, but just re record the story!!
I feel bad cos I follow so that I can match up with what people are saying on here. šŸ˜‚. But just don't story if you're feeling down. Don't post saying you're not storying.. it's not the end of the world.. just do some reposts from your grid so people get the content that they're supposedly following for.. cos literally noone follows a weaning page to hear about adult dungerarees!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's a miser to be sure. I stopped following her when she made a song and dance about some fabric swatches being a bomb from her trolls. Her kids and husband can be gaslit but i won't be

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve followed Natalie for a good while but havenā€™t ever really used her recipes much. I think she should have stuck with 1 child as even she seemed hard work for her.

I couldnā€™t believe it when she announced she was starting up another business. As others have said, sheā€™s quite mentally unwell but also looks physically unwell at times.

She seems to be in a ā€˜flightā€™ trauma response - workaholic, perfectionist, anxious, paranoid.

I think sadly she knows sheā€™s out her depth and thatā€™s why Steve and the grandparents have to take on the majority of child rearing . I hope one day she manages better with the kids but I think until she puts them first things will never change .

I think sadly she knows sheā€™s out her depth and thatā€™s why Steve and the grandparents have to take on the majority of child rearing . I hope one day she manages better with the kids but I think until she puts them first things will never change .
I agree. I have put my life on hold until my kids get older. I donā€™t have a support network around me which means Iā€™m 24/7 on mum duty.
Dont get me wrong. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with dad doing the majority of work with kids and mum pursuing her career, but as others here have mentioned it, shes Taken on way too much and her kids definitely do not seem like priority no1.
I was very surprised when she mentioned shes starting a new business at the time she did. Timing just seemed so off with that!

Totally agreee!
Itā€™s not the fact sheā€™s pursuing a career which is an issue itā€™s the fact that sheā€™s taking on too much and her kids are suffering.
I feel that sheā€™s literally using her ā€œcareerā€ as away to get out of looking after them. Itā€™s very sad. I honestly saw the signs before the twins even were conceived. Sheā€™s always been unattached from Belle. She just constantly complains about the poor little thing. It seems that she really dislikes parenthood but yet in recent stories she said she would like to adopt šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She seems to think she isnā€™t the one to blame for her inability to cope and Iā€™ve noticed that She seems to put a lot of blame on others in general. She certainly doesnā€™t take any accountability. For one thing, I canā€™t stand how she complains about her messy house and blames Steve and the kids. If she spent less time on social media maybe she could tidy her house šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Omg this woman is so bloody miserable!!! She needs to cheer up a bit and not use insta to come across like a moaning ungrateful twit!!
as for designing her our own itemsā€¦ā€¦all sheā€™s doing is copying items already sold but tweaking them! šŸ˜“

Reactions: 3
When sheā€™s filming her baby flicking on and off the electric switch and sticking their fingers in the hole šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s a bit silly isnā€™t she. Iā€™d never let my child play with sockets like that

So I saw Natalies stories about her therapy etc and am I right in thinking itā€™s her parents who gave her pretty serious abuse as a child? But Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen her leave her kids with them too. Am I the only one who finds that odd

Reactions: 6
I think so.

I found it quite sad that in all that therapy sheā€™s been able to reflect about how her past has influenced the way she runs her businesses and her decision making but nothing about starting a new business at the worst possible time, and NOTHING about the impact of her mental health on her children. Just her business and how sheā€™s going to improve things for herself and her business. Maternal mental health services are focused on mums and their mental health and it seems she has access to a great service which is brilliant as she was obviously very unwell, but I think they are meant to positively impact mother and child relationships which doesnā€™t seem to have happened.

Oh, and her moaning drives me bloody mad!

On the beg for that cricut machine again! I hate it when grown, working women say things like: I want this or that but my OH wonā€™t let meā€™. Itā€™s fair enough if your family budget wonā€™t stretch to that (and I imagine that was poor Steveā€™s main motivation behind ā€˜not letting herā€™), but donā€™t blame them for making sure you keep within it! šŸ™„

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Definitely on the beg for a free cricut machine. Surprised she didnā€™t tag them. Here we go again with the weaning account constantly tagging her P&A brand. Why a weaning account needs to waffle on about tie dyes and the cricut machine I donā€™t know.

When was the last time this woman was actually in the office? She doesnā€™t seem to have been doing anything hands on for weeks. The blog post the other day said about how unenjoyable it was so presumably sheā€™s just sacked it off and is having her hubby do it. I wouldnā€™t mind so much if we ever saw her actually doing things with her kids or in the kitchen cooking and trying our recipes (presumably the ā€˜developmentā€™ sheā€™s been doing lately has been on Google rather than at her stove - you know, like an actual chef!) Iā€™m actually really glad that sheā€™s carving out some me time for herself but I give it a month before hand made tie dye stuff is on the website being flogged for rip off prices ā€¦ not even her therapist prescribed down time is removed from adding extra business pressure on herself. Itā€™s all just really very sad.

another thing that I just canā€™t get my head around is why we never see the twins getting 1 on 1 time - not once have I seen her take either boy out for the day for a bit of mother, son bonding time. As a twin mum myself, I know how important it is to give them that. 2 parents who can be flexible with hours (SO LUCKY), 2 cars and one child in school. Those boys could have so many one on one experiences but never seem to get it.

• Heart
Totally agree but she needs to learn how to spend proper time with all her kidā€™s before she even tries one on one.
she clearly doesnā€™t enjoy her children and any pics with them her smile is so awkward and fake

She is one strange woman. Everything about her is odd and not quite right. Desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.