Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo01!

I can’t with these Disney videos so much wrong and so much just unbelievable. What is wrong with these people nothing about Jess’s behavior is cute or adorable. Honestly just really really sad! First I don’t care what arrangements were made Marlow should be there not Augustina bottom line! Are you kidding they have to push her everywhere and now she has to sit there with an umbrella are you kidding right now? Poor baby might get too much sun it’s called a hat and sunblock. She is constantly stuffing her face I don’t know where this fear of not having enough and don’t give me 20 years ago at a school! This family has more excuses than the entire autistic community! So because Jess wants to go until midnight no one else has a say cause the poor thing will start to have anxiety. Val really does deserve this for the rest of her life this is all of her doing and anyone else staying on that crazy train is wasting their lives! To crispies this is Jess’s world and you all are just living there. Rant over

Also I would love to say I have an 18 year old autistic son who is kind polite respectful and caring towards other people. I would be so mortified if his behavior was like this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

tellinitlikeitis

“You can do anything you want because you’re on vacation.” Well, I have a question. When are you people NOT on vacation? In order to be on vacation you have to have an actual job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
I’m baffled, just baffled at the comments people make about the videos. How can watching her eat a cookie be so beautiful and precious to them? I am just baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

QP5YNES

i agree with rbooth61. I have worked, for several years, at a facility for special needs and medically fragile children. They would LOVE to have the money, gift cards, flash cards, coloring books, etc for their staff/children that this family receives. The nurses and therapists work so hard and they love helping the children. They also work with a variety of diagnoses, and autism is one of many. These things would be such a blessing to them. They have a reward box, so when a child reaches a goal (even a small goal) they get to pick out something from the reward box. Just seeing the light in their eyes is so heart warming, the child (and the therapist) is SO proud! These small “toys” that Jess gets would make their day, Jess doesn’t even look like she cares about them. Ok. Rant over!

rbooth61

VIP Member
Hopefully he is not that stupid! But then again he did let the circus moved
I don’t think he will stay back and unpack for them. That’s why he taking off to Madison’s. He didn’t want to be tied down to the dogs or looking at the mess they left. Even before they moved in he never helped much at Val’s house. Jessica’s shower in her bedroom has been non working since she started her videos. Yes he would come to eat, walk the dogs and a booty call. But I don’t think he’s handyman material. I see this whole thing of them moving in backfiring real quick. Campbell likes his quiet time and a organized house.
The Disney trip is a joke. I did think it was rude that they never invite Marlowe to go but like one person said she’s probably enjoying her quiet time. I wish Marlowe would just get away from this family. But it also makes you question why a girl of her age is living with her grandma and not getting a real job? Working with Jessica is only part time hours. She seems a lot like Hannah as far a life goals. I think Marlowe is definitely kinder but where’s there motivation. These young girls should be working, hanging with friends , dreaming of there first home and wanting to settle down with a partner. This whole family dynamic is not the normal.

I’m baffled, just baffled at the comments people make about the videos. How can watching her eat a cookie be so beautiful and precious to them? I am just baffled.
Her eating is disgusting!! And when Val asked for a piece she said no and Val laughed. But when a big crumb dropped she allowed her min to have it . It’s like her riding in the front seat while making her adult parents sit in the back. Could you even imagine us doing that to our parents? Jessica has no manners because they don’t teach her any. Same with eating like a slob. They even dress her like a old bag lady.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Do they feed into Jess’ obsessions? I know they can help calm anxiety but if they become harmful or keep a person from moving forward, they become detrimental.

rbooth61

VIP Member
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Agustina got a taste of reality about this family. Agustina commented about this morning video apologizing about sleeping in not realizing it would cause so much chaos. Val should of never video this topic which was rude and inconsiderate to Agustina. Val can’t peddle back on this one. This poor girl will never return to be treated so rudely. I am happy to see so many followers actually finally getting what we see. People are really upset about how Jessica is getting away with being so rude and Val tip toeing around her. And how is she so close to her sister or actually any of these people? They know her only from online for God sake.

• Heart

erin6472

I've been following AI since probably 2018, Val actually follows me on Instagram, I reached out to her and asked who bad daddy was all those years ago.
They've changed so much since the early days. It felt to me like once that video of Jess with that guy who asks all those questions hit the internet their vibe shifted. They began realizing they could make money from it and they started focusing more on some of the behaviors that irritate people. I've never been a fan of her face pats, the good one / bad one, and I can't stand loud eaters, but I used to like Val. I felt for her, she really didn't travel or do the things she does now. 🤷🏼‍♀️
madison and his wife used to visit more and she was in pics, that's all changed too.
I used to watch them open gifts, (I had no idea "fans" sent people gifts like that!) and it was actually enjoyable to watch, but now it's like a conveyor belt of things going by that no one really cares about.

oh and Hannah and her eyebrows are something else 😑😑

• Heart

BrooklynMarie

This is an example of having poor boundaries.
I have a background in psychology and, in addition to poor boundaries, it seems (to me) like the family's biggest issue is codependency. Though I will say that I never expected Bad Daddy to join in on the dysfunction. He kind of had a sweet deal with being able to pop in and help with Jess and the dogs when needed, but then get to leave at the end of the day to go back home to peace and quiet.

I'll be interested to see how things go though. I remember when I first started following them a few years ago (back when Bad Daddy didn't really like being on camera and only made occasional appearances) they mentioned in passing that he's really into fitness and healthy living. He also seems to keep quite a clean house. So basically the opposite of how Val, Hannah, and Jess have been living. I don't know how long he's been living by himself at this point, since some people on here have brought up that it sounds like he was remarried at some point due to Jess' stepsister comment. However, I would think if he's been living by himself for awhile it might be quite the adjustment to go from one to four (plus two dogs and a cat) in a household. Especially, when those individuals are loud and messy.

grammy1955

Chatty Member
Val tells Jess she can eat what she wants cuz she is on vacation and is an adult but then proceeds to feed her like a baby.
What is it Val adult or baby?
We watch the videos Val, Jess always eats what she wants. Jess calls the shots Val, you have zero control.

Reactions: 8

Twiddle

Chatty Member
Val is the one who can’t forget 20 years ago in regard to the food anxieties. Jess can’t remember what day it is much less 20 years ago. Val keeps it alive through her unspoken actions. Take some advice from the Frozen soundtrack and Let it Go”.
Exactly! I’m a foster carer with many years’ experience of dealing with children with various issues, including food-related ones, and I understand that withholding food from a child can have serious consequences. I fostered one little boy whose parents would throw scraps of food on to the floor occasionally, to be fought over by him, his siblings and the family dogs. When he first came to us, he would throw the food on his plate on to the floor and make snarling noises as he ate it really quickly, presumably imitating the dogs. He would cram his mouth full and would most definitely not share a single crumb! We could not take him out to eat as he was literally like a wild animal when it came to food. He would also constantly check the food cupboards and would hide food in his room and other places, including his shoes. With careful handling and reassurance that he need not fear going hungry in our home, this behaviour slowly changed and eventually stopped - and it did not take 20 years! He is now the most generous, polite, respectful young man who is relaxed around food, shares willingly without even being asked or reminded to do so, and we can take him anywhere to eat and not be asked to leave the restaurant (that happened several times when we were trying to teach him in the early days)! I should also add that a couple of years after he joined our family, he was diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, Tourettes, PTSD (due to years of every form of abuse at the hands of his birth parents and family), and severe learning disabilities. If he can learn to behave in a civilised manner and to control his food issues, Jess certainly can - she just needs to be taught and for her family not to make excuses for her greed and rudeness. 🤨

• Heart

YellowChimpanzee

Not a crispy. Just amused at the level of hate for someone you don’t know.
Just to be clear, I don't hate Val, Hannah, Jessica or Marlow. I honestly have a lot of compassion and empathy for them all. I'm sure being a caregiver 24/7 is very challenging. I'm also sure it is very challenging for Jessica, too. Living with a disability is not easy. HOWEVER, what I do hate is how they don't make Jessica have any accountability for her behavior. I hate how they have given up trying to teach her life skills such as brushing her hair or taking a shower. I also hate how they beg for money and gifts on their social media platform.

• Heart

misty.

VIP Member
I'm very unsure of Agustina.(sorry if not correct spelling).I just cant put my finger on why she makes me uneasy. Anyone else feel this way ?

I can only guess at Augustina's relationship with this family. She's probably a high-paying "crispie". Price used to be $88 per month to be at the top of the rung. Augustina is in her 20s, She is ga-ga over Jess and company. You can go to her Facebook page (Augustina Bardier). She has a a few posts of Jess and a picture of them with Disney hats on. Check out the menu prices of latest restaurant. I'm sure they get their $$$ from every source possible. Next trip will be to NYC.

rbooth61

VIP Member
Today is Greedy Thursday!! Surprised to see so many sending money just because Jessica got her EEG done. Now this was after threatening thoughts of hurting the technician if she came. Then they reward her with candy , fudge brownie party and out to lunch. My thought is there’s the problem with Jessica she threatens aggression and they load her with rewards. Why not encouragement and if she doesn’t act appropriate she has consequences!!

• Heart

BrooklynMarie

All I know is that they (as in Val and Hannah) don't deserve Marlow's friendship. She literally is an angel for not only taking Jess off their hands but also the two dogs AND filming the whole thing. At this point, I'm not sure if she is even getting paid (I think we've discussed that she might be their respite person), but even if she is, whatever she makes is not enough.

Also, I continue to be amazed at how much more well-behaved Jess and the dogs are around her. She is somehow soft-spoken but stern enough to get her point across when she needs to with Jess. She seems like she has a very calming energy that relaxes everyone around her.

deftones34

I thought I would make a thread about this family...

I used to like them but lately they have become really greedy and unlikeable. I could have sworn they were just at Disney and now they are there again? Also, why are so many people sending Jess things that she needs a whole video dedicated to her opening them every week? I bet everything gets tossed or donated. I wish people would save their money for themselves.

I have other things I could say but I wanted to read other people's thoughts on them.

Dalmationdog

Chatty Member
Jessica is such an “adult” but her mom has to cut her food and feed her. Must be a paid promotion for the restaurant. The part that struck me was when Jess referred to herself and said she could have two desserts “to help her keep happy”. She has manipulation down to a science. The look she gave her sister when she was going to do a reenactment of Jessica….
deadly.

misty.

VIP Member
I think Val is shocked today at the amount of people disagreeing with the way she gives in to her constantly. Shes not liking the comments and isnt as "nice "as people think she is

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
Notice how in the most recent video at the beginning u hear Jessica in the background talking to granddad that’s because it’s Wednesday and when they are away he goes to the post office to pick up her packages and Jessica makes him call her to let tell her how many there are and how many are bags and how many are boxes. And if they are big or not. She is a spoiled little brat. Great Job Val. Also you cut up those enormous mazzorella sticks why didn’t you have her use a fork? Oh that’s right cause Jessica can’t shovel the food in fast enough with a fork so u allow her to use her dirty hands to eat with. Oh yeah like u keep saying in the videos “cause you’re on vacation” guess that means u can eat like an animal cause what the hell you’re on vacation! So gross 🤢 🤢 🤮 🤮

• Sick