Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how ‘switched on’ Jess actually is to be able to keep such a secret - my young adult with autism and other special needs would never be able to do that, no matter how hard she tried! She wouldn’t mean to let it out, but she definitely would have done without thinking about it! I think Jessica is a lot more ‘able’ in some respects than what she’s given credit for.
I can't remember if it was mentioned in a video or in a comment on social media, but I believe Val said he worked in Human Resources before retiring.
She said he worked in Risk Management somewhere

This is an example of having poor boundaries.
I have a background in psychology and, in addition to poor boundaries, it seems (to me) like the family's biggest issue is codependency. Though I will say that I never expected Bad Daddy to join in on the dysfunction. He kind of had a sweet deal with being able to pop in and help with Jess and the dogs when needed, but then get to leave at the end of the day to go back home to peace and quiet.

I'll be interested to see how things go though. I remember when I first started following them a few years ago (back when Bad Daddy didn't really like being on camera and only made occasional appearances) they mentioned in passing that he's really into fitness and healthy living. He also seems to keep quite a clean house. So basically the opposite of how Val, Hannah, and Jess have been living. I don't know how long he's been living by himself at this point, since some people on here have brought up that it sounds like he was remarried at some point due to Jess' stepsister comment. However, I would think if he's been living by himself for awhile it might be quite the adjustment to go from one to four (plus two dogs and a cat) in a household. Especially, when those individuals are loud and messy.

Reactions: 9
I have a background in psychology and, in addition to poor boundaries, it seems (to me) like the family's biggest issue is codependency. Though I will say that I never expected Bad Daddy to join in on the dysfunction. He kind of had a sweet deal with being able to pop in and help with Jess and the dogs when needed, but then get to leave at the end of the day to go back home to peace and quiet.

I'll be interested to see how things go though. I remember when I first started following them a few years ago (back when Bad Daddy didn't really like being on camera and only made occasional appearances) they mentioned in passing that he's really into fitness and healthy living. He also seems to keep quite a clean house. So basically the opposite of how Val, Hannah, and Jess have been living. I don't know how long he's been living by himself at this point, since some people on here have brought up that it sounds like he was remarried at some point due to Jess' stepsister comment. However, I would think if he's been living by himself for awhile it might be quite the adjustment to go from one to four (plus two dogs and a cat) in a household. Especially, when those individuals are loud and messy.
Yes, they're codependent, no question about it.

On another note, I can't believe they did a whole question and answer video about their move and never addressed the elephant in the room. I don't care when they are moving or how big the house is. I want them to address whether Val and Bad Daddy are getting back together. You can't tell me that nobody else asked them that question. I wonder if they will answer in a future video or if Val is choosing never to address this.

Reactions: 2

But who knows who's bright idea this was. I can't see him saying "no".

Yes, they're codependent, no question about it.

On another note, I can't believe they did a whole question and answer video about their move and never addressed the elephant in the room. I don't care when they are moving or how big the house is. I want them to address whether Val and Bad Daddy are getting back together. You can't tell me that nobody else asked them that question. I wonder if they will answer in a future video or if Val is choosing never to address this.
But Val has said several times the move is for 2 yrs. So what is the plan after 2 yrs??

I hope Bad Daddy likes the "beautiful" sound of barking dogs. 🐶 I also hope Bad Daddy likes the circus because his house is about to turn into a three ringed circus! 🎪

Reactions: 6
Just curious how this whole thing will play out moving in with Bad Daddy ? First Val could always use poor single mom raising disabled daughter. So Crispies felt the need to send money and gifts. Also Jessica is use to running the show and not having to share Val. I remember just last week a video where you could see Bad Daddy’s frustration when he was reading to Jessica and she had to have Val get her phone. He frowned and said it’s not even close to 7:30. I think they are going to butt heads big time on allowing Jessica to run the show. Maybe that’s good that Jessica gets to hear the word no. Just curious since Jessica have all these people who can watch her Val should be able to return to work. But no she would rather put Jessica on display for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just got done watching their last three days worth of moving in with BD videos. Where do I even begin? These people are definitely certifiable. So they purged BD’s house so that they can bring in all of their tit and fill his house with tit. Hannah goes on and on about how exhausted she is. Well Hannah that’s because you don’t know what it means to work hard. She basically went from being a pretty independent woman with her own job and living with her best friend in their own apartment to living in her mothers basement and unemployed to moving in with her divorced parents. This is definitely a Monday night movie in the making I can see BD walking around his house muttering to himself, “it’s only for two years.” Okay @LorinLorin please chime in and try to explain this one.

• Haha
I just got done watching their last three days worth of moving in with BD videos. Where do I even begin? These people are definitely certifiable. So they purged BD’s house so that they can bring in all of their tit and fill his house with tit. Hannah goes on and on about how exhausted she is. Well Hannah that’s because you don’t know what it means to work hard. She basically went from being a pretty independent woman with her own job and living with her best friend in their own apartment to living in her mothers basement and unemployed to moving in with her divorced parents. This is definitely a Monday night movie in the making I can see BD walking around his house muttering to himself, “it’s only for two years.” Okay @LorinLorin please chime in and try to explain this one.
I was thinking the nerve of Val to just move in and throw all his tit away, but we know how Val is. Did she sell her house?

Just curious how this whole thing will play out moving in with Bad Daddy ? First Val could always use poor single mom raising disabled daughter. So Crispies felt the need to send money and gifts. Also Jessica is use to running the show and not having to share Val. I remember just last week a video where you could see Bad Daddy’s frustration when he was reading to Jessica and she had to have Val get her phone. He frowned and said it’s not even close to 7:30. I think they are going to butt heads big time on allowing Jessica to run the show. Maybe that’s good that Jessica gets to hear the word no. Just curious since Jessica have all these people who can watch her Val should be able to return to work. But no she would rather put Jessica on display for profit.
I never even thought of that. Three unemployed adults and one half time adult now to watch one disabled person. That just adds even more to the crazy of this whole thing.

What were the explanations for this brilliant idea? I must have missed that part?
I saw where only the "paying" viewers got to hear the big announcement.
It really is like a reality show! What a joke!

What were the explanations for this brilliant idea? I must have missed that part?
I saw where only the "paying" viewers got to hear the big announcement.
It really is like a reality show! What a joke!
Oh....I found some explanations....still sounds like a super selfish decision to take over your ex-husband's house because he has "more space" & change things to your own needs!!
What sponges!!!!

Last edited:
What I found so disturbing is the Q&A on this topic. Now the person sitting next to Val should of been Bad Daddy. Why in the hect is her 30 yr old daughter even having any input in her moms life decisions?? This family is becoming more creepy by the moment. Mommy Dearest!! I can’t imagine this working out well !! Val talks about her own bedroom. So why would Campbell want to live like that at his age ? He’s and handsome man with a lot to offer. Now they said Jessica kept the secret. Do you start to wonder how scripted this whole circus really is ??

Reactions: 7
I think you guys are on to something with the scripted idea. I have always wondered why Jess could not do simple daily tasks. Like hygiene and basic cooking, doing the dishes. I think they saw a way of making money by putting Jess on stage and letting her perform, like making her own breakfast. Witch consists of putting her crispies on a pan and putting in the oven. Then go on and on and whoop and holler because she's becoming so independent. Then the cult eats it up. It just seems so strange that they waited until she is 35 to teach her these things. I just don't buy it.
Val loves to play the blind card. If you ever watch Jess when she isn't performing, she seems to get around and do pretty much anything.

This channel is no longer about autism it really has turned into a reality show. I am renaming it The Family Circus. Stolen from YellowChimpanzee.

• Haha
Leaving out information is their cliff hanger getting people to watch the next video. “Wait until tomorrow to see who is actually Jessica’s biological father”, “Will Jess get her haircut without a meltdown”, “Watch tomorrow to see if Jess is an adult or is she taking care of her baby doll like a child”, “When is the next Disney trip” and the ultimate cliffhanger “Will Jess get cards on her gift day and say thank you without being prompted”, “What facility Will Jess get kicked out off - I mean who’s fault was it? Sorry it is just too easy….Disney and Delusions!

• Heart
I think you guys are on to something with the scripted idea. I have always wondered why Jess could not do simple daily tasks. Like hygiene and basic cooking, doing the dishes. I think they saw a way of making money by putting Jess on stage and letting her perform, like making her own breakfast. Witch consists of putting her crispies on a pan and putting in the oven. Then go on and on and whoop and holler because she's becoming so independent. Then the cult eats it up. It just seems so strange that they waited until she is 35 to teach her these things. I just don't buy it.
Val loves to play the blind card. If you ever watch Jess when she isn't performing, she seems to get around and do pretty much anything.

This channel is no longer about autism it really has turned into a reality show. I am renaming it The Family Circus. Stolen from YellowChimpanzee.
I do wonder how much she can really see. I know Val did a video about it and explained that she only has a tiny speck of vision but it seems like she can see more than that. Or maybe she is just that good at feeling/sensing her way around.

What I found so disturbing is the Q&A on this topic. Now the person sitting next to Val should of been Bad Daddy. Why in the hect is her 30 yr old daughter even having any input in her moms life decisions?? This family is becoming more creepy by the moment. Mommy Dearest!! I can’t imagine this working out well !! Val talks about her own bedroom. So why would Campbell want to live like that at his age ? He’s and handsome man with a lot to offer. Now they said Jessica kept the secret. Do you start to wonder how scripted this whole circus really is ??
So I am not the only one who thinks he looks good? Lol. He seems to be in great shape.

Reactions: 5
The latest video Val said this was a temporary move, approximately 2 years, and when the housing market improved they would then sell bad daddy’s house and buy a bigger house for them all. The video is “How to make moving a easy transition for Jessica” on you tube. I hope, for the family unit, that they do get back together as husband and wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.