Autistic Interpretations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would make a thread about this family...

I used to like them but lately they have become really greedy and unlikeable. I could have sworn they were just at Disney and now they are there again? Also, why are so many people sending Jess things that she needs a whole video dedicated to her opening them every week? I bet everything gets tossed or donated. I wish people would save their money for themselves.

I have other things I could say but I wanted to read other people's thoughts on them.

Reactions: 8
I am so glad you made a page for them. I made an account because I have to comment. I get the feeling that the mom loves all the attention and praise she gets from all their devoted fans. The fan mail is completely out of control! It is like Christmas once a week. I bet Jessica is going to be super bored opening Christmas presents this year. After all, opening a bunch of presents is like just another Thursday. I feel bad for the sister Hannah. It must be hard to see/hear all these comments from their fans telling Jessica how wonderful she is all the time and how much they love Jessica. I mean I know Hannah's an adult and isn't entitled to praise, but it still must be hard for her to deal with. She must feel overlooked with the Jessica Show going on.

Reactions: 4
I am so glad you made a page for them. I made an account because I have to comment. I get the feeling that the mom loves all the attention and praise she gets from all their devoted fans. The fan mail is completely out of control! It is like Christmas once a week. I bet Jessica is going to be super bored opening Christmas presents this year. After all, opening a bunch of presents is like just another Thursday. I feel bad for the sister Hannah. It must be hard to see/hear all these comments from their fans telling Jessica how wonderful she is all the time and how much they love Jessica. I mean I know Hannah's an adult and isn't entitled to praise, but it still must be hard for her to deal with. She must feel overlooked with the Jessica Show going on.
I feel bad for Hannah, too. She seems like a really sweet person. Marlowe seems really sweet, too.

When I first saw a video from them, I have to admit I was surprised that Jess is only in her early 30s. She looks like she could be Val's sister and not her daughter.

Yeah, she has not aged well at all. I think part of it is because Jessica never wears any make up and does not dye her hair. I also don't think they use hair care products meant for curly hair. I mean I understand she may not tolerate it because of sensory issues but I sometimes feel sad for her because she could look really nice if a few things were changed.

Does Val ever seem really tired or glum to you? I hope she's not dealing with depression. Her whole demeanor can be quite monochromatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, she has not aged well at all. I think part of it is because Jessica never wears any make up and does not dye her hair. I also don't think they use hair care products meant for curly hair. I mean I understand she may not tolerate it because of sensory issues but I sometimes feel sad for her because she could look really nice if a few things were changed.

Does Val ever seem really tired or glum to you? I hope she's not dealing with depression. Her whole demeanor can be quite monochromatic.
Yes! I was actually going to post about that. She seems really depressed to me lately. Maybe Jess has been more difficult or something.

I am glad Jess hasn't gotten sick with COVID and lost her sense of taste and smell. It seems like it would be particularly hard for her!

I just don't understand why their fans are so over the top with praising Val and Jessica. I mean I'm sure they are nice people, but it is a little strange the way people go on and on like they cured cancer or something. Do these people really think they have a relationship with Jessica, just because they watch her youtube, read her instagram and send her some fan mail? In reality, Jessica probably has no idea who they even are nor does she probably care.

Reactions: 6
I really love them. You say all this stuff about val being depressed. I would like to see what you would be like in that situation with an immune system problem also. All I see in most your comments is about people sending her stuff. Jess loves it and thats great I think val doesn't want all the stuff and the time and energy about all of it but she does it to make jess happy like we all do for our kids. She doesnt ask people to buy jess anything but they are special to people and thats how they can show there love and admiration to them. I think Hannah is fine also.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gifts for anyone is uplifting but Jessica could care less about 99% of those gifts. If they aren’t playing cards or cds she’s not interested. Fans would be better off saving there money or just sending Jessica preferred gifts. Maybe send more gifts to Val, Hannah, Marlowe, Bad Daddy and the grandparents . They definitely deserve recognition!!!

Reactions: 3
I really like Marlowe's personality. She is great with Jessica, too.
Actually I find Marlowe the kindness authentic one on that vlog. Val makes excuses all the time for Jessica rudeness. Yes I get she disabled but her selfish rude personality has no excuse. Jessica definitely knows better ! As soon as her mom reminds her to cut it out on thankful Thursday gift opening she becomes apologetic. Her eating habits are horrible and her and Hannah are really unhealthy. Hannah is always eating chicken nuggets for breakfast. The amount of gifts sent to Jessica could benefit a person who really is in need. They aren’t struggling financially so send it to other families who’s children would truly appreciate the thought. I know fans send Jessica a lot of T-shirts but she needs things more feminine and trendy. She always looks so frumpy!

Actually I find Marlowe the kindness authentic one on that vlog. Val makes excuses all the time for Jessica rudeness. Yes I get she disabled but her selfish rude personality has no excuse. Jessica definitely knows better ! As soon as her mom reminds her to cut it out on thankful Thursday gift opening she becomes apologetic. Her eating habits are horrible and her and Hannah are really unhealthy. Hannah is always eating chicken nuggets for breakfast. The amount of gifts sent to Jessica could benefit a person who really is in need. They aren’t struggling financially so send it to other families who’s children would truly appreciate the thought. I know fans send Jessica a lot of T-shirts but she needs things more feminine and trendy. She always looks so frumpy!
Yes, the eating habits are bad. They all seem to be obsessed with food.

Reactions: 1
So about all the packages they seem to only come from “crispys” the paid subscribers. And now they are all sending cash to Jessica. They have a live every Tuesday with just members and I believe that is where Jessica is requesting money and cards and gifts constantly. They are all now sending cash. She just got 18 packages yesterday and of course she’s not content with that because she’s already talking about next weeks package openings. The whole family has gotten greedy and Jessica is the worst one of all. I don’t buy the whole “she’s autistic so that’s why she’s rude and greedy” not at all. She’s a spoiled brat. And that’s what her mom created. She is requesting money for as she calls it “Disney money” that’s why they are sending all dollar bills. One even sent $100 dollar bills. Ridiculous

I was looking for a place to discuss this very family. I first started following them on IG a few years ago. I try to be understanding about the situation. Lately though, maybe as they get more popular,! it seems their focus is not just on Jessica but involving more of the whole family. A lot of times Jessica is not even in the videos or even talked about. I feel they should have a separate blog or IG account for their family instead of just using the one they have for autism. They also seem to be showing a lot of videos involving alcohol and drinking. I know I may be sensitive to this but it just seems excessive to me. Also the grifting is starting to get out of hand. Val made a whole video about how they can afford to go to Disney so often. She left out the part about all the donations they get to be able to afford the trips. I guess if people want to donate it’s their business but it just seems to be getting ridiculous at this point.

They don't seem to be able to take criticism very well.

Are the dad and Val back together again or something?

I do actually enjoy seeing the videos with just Marlowe and Jessica.

There is such a sense of entitlement and greed.I remember someone sent a 50 dollar restaurant card and not even a thank you.Having a disability should not excuse you from simple manners.

• Heart
I can remember watching this family when they first started and I truly supported the page. Now is become just about money and greed. I feel they convinced Jessica to play along because she’ll get more gifts and money. Now they have her convinced the more videos she’ll get to buy a new house. And now the mom gets a new car and Hannah quits her job to stay home and help her mom video tape Jessica every move. And what’s you with the constant videos on making drinks and alcoholic pudding shots ? How’s that help people with Autism? I did suggest if her and Marlowe want to entertain at this level do there own vlog. You have to wonder if the state of Tennessee is going to pay Hannah as well to be Jessica caretaker. I know Marlow is paid by a Medicaid waiver but I think this family has figured out away to make more money from Jessica disability. And the father in and out of the picture. Something there doesn’t add up about that relationship either. Val complains about all these house projects but he’s never there to help out. Then you listen to when she had to quit work because no one to help watch Jessica. Where was he at when she was struggling? Then Jessica mentioned on a recent video her stepsister was having a baby . I never even knew he ever remarried. Also why does Hannah always stay home drinking with her mom ? First I find it inappropriate for Val getting smashed with her daughter and Marlowe. Parents shouldn’t cross that line with a child. Nothing wrong with a glass of wine but she sits around with 20 year olds to get drunk. I think her son Madison try’s to stay clear of all of them. They always try to make excuses for Jess saying she is missing part of her brain. Jessica is definitely smarter and more clever then what she’s giving credit for. Or they use this to their advantage to their crispies subscribers. Oh god forbid if you speak the truth you have Val being a bitc.... or her leg humpers literally threatening you physically. This family has become scammers!!

• Heart
I can remember watching this family when they first started and I truly supported the page. Now is become just about money and greed. I feel they convinced Jessica to play along because she’ll get more gifts and money. Now they have her convinced the more videos she’ll get to buy a new house. And now the mom gets a new car and Hannah quits her job to stay home and help her mom video tape Jessica every move. And what’s you with the constant videos on making drinks and alcoholic pudding shots ? How’s that help people with Autism? I did suggest if her and Marlowe want to entertain at this level do there own vlog. You have to wonder if the state of Tennessee is going to pay Hannah as well to be Jessica caretaker. I know Marlow is paid by a Medicaid waiver but I think this family has figured out away to make more money from Jessica disability. And the father in and out of the picture. Something there doesn’t add up about that relationship either. Val complains about all these house projects but he’s never there to help out. Then you listen to when she had to quit work because no one to help watch Jessica. Where was he at when she was struggling? Then Jessica mentioned on a recent video her stepsister was having a baby . I never even knew he ever remarried. Also why does Hannah always stay home drinking with her mom ? First I find it inappropriate for Val getting smashed with her daughter and Marlowe. Parents shouldn’t cross that line with a child. Nothing wrong with a glass of wine but she sits around with 20 year olds to get drunk. I think her son Madison try’s to stay clear of all of them. They always try to make excuses for Jess saying she is missing part of her brain. Jessica is definitely smarter and more clever then what she’s giving credit for. Or they use this to their advantage to their crispies subscribers. Oh god forbid if you speak the truth you have Val being a bitc.... or her leg humpers literally threatening you physically. This family has become scammers!!
I didn't know that Hannah quit her job! It seems like they all have mental health problems.

I am not perfect in my eating but they really could stand to be a little healthier. The skinny limbs with guts that they have is not healthy at all.

It is sad to see what YouTube has done to them. I haven't even been watching that long and they have changed for the worse in that short amount of time.

Absolutely ridiculous. Jessica is a rude greedy spoiled little brat. And that’s not because of brain damage or anything else. Yesterday reading Xmas cards and she felt every single one seeing if there was gift cards or money inside. If there wasn’t she wasn’t happy. I believe Jessica is requesting all these cash cards and gift cards on Tuesday during her crispy meetings. I believe this because the majority of gifts are from crispys and one weeks she’s receiving a lot of cash the next gift cards. Val is awful she makes so many excuses for her it’s disgusting. She raised her that way. They tip toe around Jessica so they don’t make her mad. What the hell kinda life is that. Someone commented the other day no wonder Jessica did awful in group home or day care settings because it’s not all about her and she can’t get her way do what she wants when she wants. Val has created a monster. And now it’s too late. Val has gotten very greedy asked for money to build a deck for Disney. They are ridiculous. Don’t even get me started on Jessica’s eating habits it’s so gross. They have never taught her table manners or any manners for that matter. All she does is interrupt people who are talking and Val allows her to do it instead of making her wait til she’s done talking. The whole family is greedy and rude.

Reactions: 5
I do believe at this point Val is pretty much an alcoholic. They seem to drink a lot. It seems as if there whole blog/IG/Facebook has less and less to do with Jessica and autism and more to do with Val, Hannah and Marlowe. Hannah quitting her job and now working with Val and Jess seems odd. It seems like there is a lot of codependency going on there. I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the son’s house and see and hear what he has to say about the whole thing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.